Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you want from the chat thread in the new year?
This poll is closed.
Video games 100 14.08%
Not Video Games 46 6.48%
poo poo Posting 56 7.89%
Bowsette 128 18.03%
Polls 58 8.17%
No poll, How many times do I have to pick this? 53 7.46%
More General Horniness 103 14.51%
Less General Horniness 72 10.14%
Serious discussion of current issues 46 6.48%
Nothing. The thread is perfect the way it is :) 48 6.76%
Total: 294 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

homeless snail posted:

no, they're just on twitter. no reason to make up fyad fanfics

i think the fyaders who wanted to migrate to twitter all did so 10 years ago, i can't speak to the character of the current fyad diaspora

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

homeless snail posted:

ask again on the 9th

What's o the 9th?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Endorph posted:

still waiting for the mods to ban the people who were making lists of dreaded FYAD alts that were 80% transpeople

*crickets*
it was definitely one of the stupider helldumpings in forums history

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Khanstant posted:

What's o the 9th?
iceborne

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

homeless snail posted:

you... believed that?

There was literally a thread in Fyad for mocking and doxxing trans posters, so why wouldn't you?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Stux posted:

then the whole class stood up and clapped

I think you're trying to make fun of me for bragging, which I find really odd. Sometimes people just tell their friends stories. Are you doing that thing again, the assumption of intent? Even so, what's your intent?

I'm here to be chill and post with chill people. I'm not here for this dick wagging poo poo. And I'm getting to the age where I'm really losing my patience for people who think that negativity is ever useful or clever or whatever

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Jay Rust posted:

My friend wants me to play Elite, I say No thanks, I'm elite enough 😈

I play it in VR flying my space bus around taking virtual people on virtual tours while listening to audiobooks or watching videos on a floating screen in-world

It is sublimely chill my dude

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Elite Dangerous in VR is incredible and one of the most immersive gameplay experiences.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Where do we go for dick wagging poo poo?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

precision posted:

I think you're trying to make fun of me for bragging, which I find really odd. Sometimes people just tell their friends stories. Are you doing that thing again, the assumption of intent? Even so, what's your intent?

I'm here to be chill and post with chill people. I'm not here for this dick wagging poo poo. And I'm getting to the age where I'm really losing my patience for people who think that negativity is ever useful or clever or whatever
negativity is proof that your brain works, positivity is brain death

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

precision posted:

just out here to have fun

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I wish I were as cool as you guys

gently caress off

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Elite Dangerous sounds like Ellen Degeneres, which would be a funny thing to call the game if you thought it was old + gay. Just spitballing here.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

exquisite tea posted:

Elite Dangerous sounds like Ellen Degeneres, which would be a funny thing to call the game if you thought it was old + gay. Just spitballing here.

it's a game about rehabilitating war criminals because they're your friends

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

precision posted:

I wish I were as cool as you guys

gently caress off

[steps aside form the bit] didnt mean anything by it just being irreverent like todd "the joker" phillips

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

my IQ is also in the top 1% of 1% op

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

homeless snail posted:

no reason to make up fyad fanfics

I don't tell you how to live your life

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
https://twitter.com/TommyTallarico/status/1214337643632181248

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

oddium posted:

Condolences

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Stux posted:

[steps aside form the bit] didnt mean anything by it just being irreverent like todd "the joker" phillips

I mean I've always appreciated your "style" so it's fine

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Whether you’re trans, or a superbrain, or both, you are welcome here.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

oddium posted:

Mine too but like 96% of my higher brain functions are taken up by being mad about lore changes in world of warcraft.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
They're making a VN for Switch about a guy who has to switch places with his twin sister in High school. The objective of the game is to get so good at cross dressing you become the hottest girl at school

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

My IQ is somewhere at the very bottom of the pacific ocean.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

It would be cool if you could sacrifice the yu-gi-oh cards + pokemon section of the brain in exchange for real knowledge

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

this guy at gdq just took out a diorama to explain his out of bounds

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Gripweed posted:

They're making a VN for Switch about a guy who has to switch places with his twin sister in High school. The objective of the game is to get so good at cross dressing you become the hottest girl at school

Oh hells yea

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

They describe the genre as "cross-dressing awakening adventure game"

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Sony CES stream
https://www.sony.com/electronics/ces

Opened with ESRB Ratings

Disco Anne
Apr 1, 2010

Assume you're going to survive.
trans rights, fyad bites? something like that?

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

This is the most white businessman ever

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

oddium posted:

Hahah I love it

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1214356256783294468

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

oddium posted:

Dude has been killing it while playing through 5 different games.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Gender is such an obviously fluid construct that I just can't conceive of being the kind of person who cares in any way except being supportive

Oh whoops I forgot "positivity is brain death" lmao

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

if u think gender is binar y ive got a bridge to sell you

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i don't even know what a binar y is

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Gender is a contrast

oddium