Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
OUR TROOPS typically send challenge coin designs to the people who make them as Powerpoint files.

Yes, really.

It’s better than the alternative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
The ultimate challenge coin...

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

The Lone Badger posted:

So they're participation trophies?

About 90% of U.S. military awards are "Thanks for showing up and not personally instigating the next Tailhook scandal"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

PathAsc posted:

Christ the thread got dumb. Have some POWERFUL EJECTION as a palate cleanser.

klafbang posted:

Didn't somebody earlier in the thread warn strongly against cheap sling-shots? There's definitely videos on Youtube warning against them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyVfa35VZAs

So, fine for decoration, less so for actual sling-shotting.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
This museum quality dagger is based directly on an original of the era. All materials have been researched and selected for :airquote: authenticity; :airquote: it is a collectors treasure and perfect for historians, as originals are very rare. Features a high carbon steel blade. The German Red Cross (Deutsches Rotes Kreuz or DRK) was in place prior to the rise of the :godwinning: Third Reich. :godwinning: The Red Cross was operated as a civilian organization manned by volunteers with a small number of paid staff. Also known as a Red Cross Leader Hewer, features of this dagger include an all steel nickel-plated blade complete with correct grip, and silver and red embroidered dagger knot.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard

EorayMel posted:

This museum quality dagger is based directly on an original of the era. All materials have been researched and selected for :airquote: authenticity; :airquote: it is a collectors treasure and perfect for historians, as originals are very rare. Features a high carbon steel blade. The German Red Cross (Deutsches Rotes Kreuz or DRK) was in place prior to the rise of the :godwinning: Third Reich. :godwinning: The Red Cross was operated as a civilian organization manned by volunteers with a small number of paid staff. Also known as a Red Cross Leader Hewer, features of this dagger include an all steel nickel-plated blade complete with correct grip, and silver and red embroidered dagger knot.

To be fair, it would be entirely accurate to refer to a rock as "museum quality". There's rocks in museums.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Yeah but just like, really cool rocks

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
we regret to inform you the rocks are racist

Beldantazar
Sep 10, 2011
that's ok, so is the museum.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Pekinduck posted:

About 90% of U.S. military awards are "Thanks for showing up and not personally instigating the next Tailhook scandal"

The hook grabbing the side of the braid symbolizes the pilot being cashiered for causing a scandal.

naem
May 29, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/h53vTsP.gifv

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

god I wish I had this mans zest for life

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Kitfox88 posted:

god I wish I had this mans zest for life

He just really, really hates watermelons.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

He's all growed up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb3UobSZl34

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Can I use the BugOut Survival Plasma Beam Lighter - Single Arc to enchant my many other BUDK knives?

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy

This video should be considered a treasure of the internet

Beldantazar
Sep 10, 2011

EorayMel posted:

Can I use the BugOut Survival Plasma Beam Lighter - Single Arc to enchant my many other BUDK knives?

Would it add shock or fire damage though?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Lightning damage with a fire proc.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

I wanna hang out with these guys

Edit: please do not inform me if these guys are weird Nazis, let me have this

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Cage Kicker posted:

This video should be considered a treasure of the internet

I'm kind of surprised he still has all his fingers.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Heath posted:

Edit: please do not inform me if these guys are weird Nazis, let me have this

beardguy appears to be wearing a german ww2 helmet. sorry.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Up because I'm not feeling very well, and flipping through the channels and I forgot all about Cutlery Corner Network (The HSN equivalent of BUDK).

Currently some guy is shilling a 153 piece collection for $298. I keep waiting for him to cut himself.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Proteus Jones posted:

Currently some guy is shilling a 153 piece collection for $298. I keep waiting for him to cut himself.

Dunno if I'd rather get stabbed by 150 $2 knives or 2 $150 knives.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Proteus Jones posted:

Up because I'm not feeling very well, and flipping through the channels and I forgot all about Cutlery Corner Network (The HSN equivalent of BUDK).

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

It doesn't look like the sword hit him when it bounced off...maybe the tip poked him or something?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

AkumaHokoru posted:

It doesn't look like the sword hit him when it bounced off...maybe the tip poked him or something?

Stabbed him pretty good actually.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Literally A Person posted:

Stabbed him pretty good actually.

wait what really? gently caress.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

That was the reference, yes.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Sleeveless posted:

That was the reference, yes.

Well excuse me Mr. That-was-the-reference-yes. :rolleyes:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

AkumaHokoru posted:

wait what really? gently caress.

Those cheap sword blades tend to be very dull, but the tip is still sharp enough that you could theoretically run someone through if you avoided bone.

naem
May 29, 2011

https://youtu.be/Y8jGTVSQTLU

swards

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

Swords will loving cut you wide open

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuI1zY46OX0

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

"our first story is about a dad who really hosed up"

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Lil' Peeler that's ok, we don't hold you responsible in any way to BigPeeler's actions.
This is a progressive place.
You might want to try for a better job than a zookeeper though.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Okay, so, the extremely ornate knives that claim to be usable as weapons can be had for $14.99, while the agate bracelet which can be bought at any nature shop for $5 is on sale for $30

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

I forgot about the buckshot dracula tactical pocket knife and it's just as magical revisiting it as it was the very first time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Wouldn't you want a wooden handle with a pointed end for a dracula-hunting knife? Dazzle him with the blade and stab him with the pommel.