Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

©Facebook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jarvisi
Apr 17, 2001

Green is still best.

Isn't that dude in jail for loving a minor?

Poor fox hitler

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

All I need to do is change the 2 to a 1 and I won't be accused of being a nazi when i do nazi things! Please ignore WW1 and Germany's loss in it was responsible for the creation of the Nazis.

God nazis are stupid.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

still a more substantial effort than fyad managed somehow

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

its hard out there for a conservative furry

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
oh, the update says he's an FBI suspect.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Feldegast42 posted:

its hard out there for a conservative furry

Furry AND Republican? I get more (puppy) tail than you can imagine!

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Data Graham posted:

That's not the same thing

As anything

fair enough, it was an unwarranted potshot. furries have an admirable track record of dealing with alt-right catboys who sexualize minors

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
the snow leopard is apt as they are rarely seen

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Dr. Killjoy posted:

we cannot allow a catboy gap between the left and right

if you’ll excuse me I’ll be in my lab giving estradiol to Toxoplasma gondii specimens for no particular reason

They might even try a sneak attack to steal away some of our catboys. I would be extremely naive of us to imagine these new developments will cause any change in nazi policy. I mean we must increasingly be on the alert to prevent them from taking over our catboy spaces, in order to breed more prodigiously than we we do, thus knocking us out in superior numbers when they emerge. Mr President we cannot allow a catboy gap!

MaxieSatan
Oct 19, 2017

critical support for anarchists

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

fair enough, it was an unwarranted potshot. furries have an admirable track record of dealing with alt-right catboys who sexualize minors

remember when milo tried to come to FurFest and they told him to gently caress off

and then the proud boys threatened to come and start poo poo, which never happened

that was funny

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1214659243019776007?s=19

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
CPS stands for Child Pizzagate Sexslaves

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
didn't she post some far right or pro eugenics article not that long ago?

https://twitter.com/st_vincent/status/1214397481556930561

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Crosspost from uspol. This seems bad. This kid’s going to have staying power now. Zoomer tiny ben.

Ershalim posted:

In other news, the Covington kid got a settlement from CNN. Linked article doesn't disclose the amount he got, but it was probably relatively substantial. He has like, 3 other 200 million dollar+ lawsuits still in process with one more planned. So congrats to the new little fuckin' millionaire, I guess. I look forward to him smugly joining the young republicans on the media circuits as a victim of cancel culture or some such thing.

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1214637932050411520

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I have no idea who that is

Dec 26, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

I have no idea who that is

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

If it makes you feel better his family is already rich

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
It doesn't

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Alan Smithee posted:

If it makes you feel better his family is already rich

if they weren't he wouldn't have been able to bring a lawsuit over something so pathetically pointless and get a settlement

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
https://twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/1214707279015972864

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Did he formerly a blue tick? I kind of prefer him losing the checkmark and being left unbanned, just because it probably bothers him to be not worth the trouble of banning.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

I feel like there's some lore here I don't understand. Let me guess, he respects Iran as a sovereign ethnostate or something?

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Heath posted:

I feel like there's some lore here I don't understand. Let me guess, he respects Iran as a sovereign ethnostate or something?

American Nazis are usually isolationists.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

The term 'Aryan' is literally the same word as 'Iran' (when pronounced in the original Persian/Farsi) - only a dedicated few galaxy brains in the Western racist moron cult remember this.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Jose posted:

didn't she post some far right or pro eugenics article not that long ago?

https://twitter.com/st_vincent/status/1214397481556930561

I didn't see his monologue what was poo poo about it

E: lmao

https://twitter.com/CurtVigrass/status/1214588246082179073

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

brugroffil posted:

he had good bits but also whined about how Hollywood was too woke now because he's no longer allowed to keep groping women

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

brugroffil posted:

E: lmao

https://twitter.com/CurtVigrass/status/1214588246082179073

:chloe:

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
I love South Park because it mostly has the decency to be funny, independent of the lovely politics that inform it.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Tubgoat posted:

I love South Park because it mostly has the decency to be funny

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Now you know why I used the qualifier "mostly."
"Love" is a strong word. It's shockingly decent, though, or maybe network television is just infinitely worse.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

drat whose music videos can nitecrew even post anymore

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Heath posted:

Tesseraction posted:

The term 'Aryan' is literally the same word as 'Iran' (when pronounced in the original Persian/Farsi) - only a dedicated few galaxy brains in the Western racist moron cult remember this.

lol i guarantee you iranians aren't welcome in richard spencer's white ethnostate, and he's fine in the abstract with bombing the poo poo out of them. he's pissed bc iran is a major antagonist of israel and he sees this as trump doing the bidding of (((his puppetmasters)))

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

I feel like we need a spreadsheet to figure which of these Nazis is pro and anti Israel

And a special column for catboys

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Alan Smithee posted:

I feel like we need a spreadsheet to figure which of these Nazis is pro and anti Israel

And a special column for catboys

punch 'em all, let god sort them out

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Crosspost from uspol. This seems bad. This kid’s going to have staying power now. Zoomer tiny ben.

this kid sucks major rear end but there’s no way he got better than go away money, low five figgies. no media company would settle a suit like that for any kind of substantial money without progressing further towards trial.

the chud probably didn’t even recoup his legal fees (lol no this is hellworld he was almost definitely represented for free by purvis k shithead iv)

yes, he will still probably get a primetime show on oann

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Alan Smithee posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pu5kJt6_tQ&hd=1

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Alan Smithee posted:

chairlift

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

I’ve seen a couple trucks with 3% stickers on them driving around and I can’t recall what their deal is. Where are they on the scale between militia larping and fashy stuff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1214668162551230464