Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Belgian Waffle
Jul 31, 2006
Valiant effort, amazing energy, fantastic run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
A hero, deffo following now

Cactrot
Jan 11, 2001

Go Go Cactus Galactus

gently caress the haters, that was wonderfully entertaining in spite of everything going wrong

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

I have literally no idea why the run broke that badly but holy poo poo he made so much money for charity.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
It is going to be difficult for the next run to compete with the last two.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Roasted Donut posted:

good lord put this idiot out of his misery ans move on

shut up bitch

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Kestral posted:

On the one hand, this should probably be mercykilled, and should definitely never be allowed in a GDQ ever again. On the other hand, if anyone deserves to have a little mercy extended, it's the dude who uses his fuckup-induced downtime to talk about how great the charity and staff are.

Don't be a milkshake duck, Badger, I'm begging you.

twitter checks out okay. lotta positive energy and just following other twitch partners

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

SpazmasterX posted:

He borked the run by not meeting requirements for the boss he needs on the world he's on

ok yeah that'll do it

MuffiTuffiWuffi
Jul 25, 2013

Okay so the run set sail, got halfway to its destination, exploded, caught on fire, sunk to the bottom of the sea, and then got rightfully put out of its misery, but it was so much fun I don't even care.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

Roasted Donut posted:

this is absolutely pathetic

sorry fyad closed weirdo

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Was that run Frog Fractions 4?

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
Never seen such a bad run end up so right.

The Splash
May 30, 2011

I'll never say hole again.

MORE TAXES WHEN posted:

Okay so the run set sail, got halfway to its destination, exploded, caught on fire, sunk to the bottom of the sea, and then got rightfully put out of its misery, but it was so much fun I don't even care.
:yeah:

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

MORE TAXES WHEN posted:

and made a shitton of money, despite being a trainwreck. go figure.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I have literally no idea why the run broke that badly but holy poo poo he made so much money for charity.

bouncing between servers maybe? after he got the midnight server everything should've been in line

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Does anyone have the link to compare different events in terms of money raised at certain times?

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

PlasticAutomaton posted:

the producers calling him "badger the money-maker" means they're probably not too mad with him

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?

Roasted Donut posted:

good lord put this idiot out of his misery ans move on

You should try not being so edgy in a fun thread

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

if pretty much any other human being on earth had done that run it would have been horrible but instead it owned

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

i'm glad he mostly kept his composure, and also talked up stuff like how much good the PCF does with the money instead of just breaking down

sad it ended up like that, but respect for that

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Internet Kraken posted:

Big oof run

Would of been ridiculously painful if the guy hadn't taken it in stride

For anyone else I'd have said to mercy kill the run 30 minutes ago, but he was just so positive and wholesome I am glad they let him play it out.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

he died with honor

Northan
Nov 6, 2011

Spear Spear Spear Spear
Spear Spear Spear Spear
poo poo situation but man what a class act time for the death slot.

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

https://www.twitch.tv/badger

https://twitter.com/tvgbadger

Asmodai_00 fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Jan 8, 2020

Shardy
Jun 21, 2000
I'm a sticky snake!
moneybadger

UED Special Ops
Oct 21, 2008
Grimey Drawer

MORE TAXES WHEN posted:

Yep, def. one of the most entertaining runs so far, crazy how so much went wrong and still he almost made it to the end in stride.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
That was incredible. Terraria never fails to surprise. The beauty of the game is in the mess. Hero runner

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

oh poo poo time for some

Z E L D A

MuffiTuffiWuffi
Jul 25, 2013

Ah I couldn't find twitch.tv/tvgbadger, thank you.

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

"I don't have a "make better posts" spell, you're on your own."
Roguelite runs are either massive burning trainwrecks or shining masterpieces and this was somehow both

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

I only caught the last 6 or 7 minutes of the Terraria run. Was the whole thing a funny poo poo show or just the end?

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Can't believe holy arrows can work underground, what a great idea. Only ever tried Deadalus bow.

Milli
Sep 28, 2009

friendship is magic
in a pony paradise
don't you judge me

You’re a winner in my heart, William.

I have no goddamn clue what happened but he was genuinely sweet.

MuffiTuffiWuffi
Jul 25, 2013

Fabulousity posted:

I only caught the last 6 or 7 minutes of the Terraria run. Was the whole thing a funny poo poo show or just the end?

It started out pretty normal, then at almost half an hour started to go sideways.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Fabulousity posted:

it exploded halfways through and then kept exploding

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Subscribing out of respect

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

if pretty much any other human being on earth had done that run it would have been horrible but instead it owned

it was a real water-into-wine run. i was getting hella worried we'd have another D:OS2 run on our hands

pippy
May 29, 2013

CRIMES
Is this the command?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBt350eYqDc&t=396s

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

if the zelda relay somehow turns out to be a letdown after the last two runs i am gonna be heck of sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger

money, money