Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Dolphin posted:

what was the ppj thread?

PPJ went into detail about himself inspector clouseauing through a nazi discord, ended his story halfway through and went “hope you’re grateful” then some mod I never heard of started handing out weeklong probes to anyone who was not in fact grateful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Aino Minako posted:

lol it’s like everyone got drunk worrying about war and then a bar fight broke out

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

absolute shitshow

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

mysterious frankie posted:

CLUB HITLER BOUNCER: *sneers, looking down at shadowy man in official Aiden Pierce reproduction jacket from Watch Dogs* what’s the password
PPJ: *takes drag from vape rig that looks like a space ship dildo from the cover of a prog rock album, exhales* ...the no-no word

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

punchymcpunch posted:

how does memory holing it do anything when anyone can just look at the leper colony and see whats goin on

authoritarians love nothing more than wielding power, but almost as much do they love forcing their victims to deny reality in favor of their own twisted history

it's why HE loved denying genocides

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

Turdfuzz posted:

I will not have my posts vanished away.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

AWWOOOOOOOOO FORUMS DRAMA AND WAR.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Wyatt SYN-ACK
Feb 14, 2012

Are you prepared for the kind of death you've earned, little man?

Fallen Rib

goth smoking cloves posted:

AWWOOOOOOOOO FORUMS DRAMA AND WAR.

trunk!

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
looks like a picked a bad day to stop sniffing glue

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Capri Sun Tzu posted:

Hey Jones. We knew who you were when you joined, we just posted with you in good faith because that's how we do.

Here's your discord ID posts over time friend. Since you joined our discord you posted way more frequently here than in any of your own discords, or on SA. I'm sure all of it it was just because you were pulling one over on us CHUDS, but in that time you had a lot to say.

It probably would surprise you that some of your fellow WTT posters were gay/trans (and nobody cares its just posting dude), but the funniest thing is when people started accusing us of deleting your posts, when you were the one deleting them, and full backups of the things you tried to erase remain online.

Anyone who makes off jokes is a literal Nazi, anyone who says the Bad Words is a nazi is hitler etc so throw me under the bus already to satisfy people who have, in the immortal words of Infrateal, "clearcut their own junk, reduced to prowling public showerdrains for clotted pube whorls, a shaker of sea salt in one hand and chopsticks in the other."

:trumppop:

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Everything is so loving stupid.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
ya dont unnerstand, Kim! i had to start aggressively brandishing my cranial calipers at that little puke if we wanna figure out who lynched the merc! my most powerful brain-folds told me as much

*Lieutenant Kim sighs wearily and pinches the bridge of his nose*

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

paranoid randroid posted:

loving rules that the management of this forum is reeling around like harold dubois halfway through a paper bag of assorted pills and a bottle of vodka explaining that hes only interested in race science to better understand the environment surrounding the investigation

how can anyone from the current admin/mod team remain intact after this complete scylla & charybdis vortex of disaster lmao

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

paranoid randroid posted:

loving rules that the management of this forum is reeling around like harold dubois halfway through a paper bag of assorted pills and a bottle of vodka explaining that hes only interested in race science to better understand the environment surrounding the investigation

"Hm, yes you're right. These probes and bans were a bit harsh, especially in the light of things. We're also going to try and make c-spam a top level forum to deal with the trust issues. We support PPJ but understand that a mod needs to have the support of the people they're theoretically in charge of. We'll be in touch tomorrow or the next day after we determine how long radiums broken rear end poo poo will make this take."

^ Seriously, five minutes, a couple of mea culpas and some unbans or something and this entire situation is over.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

GrimGypsy posted:

i have in my clipboard the copy-paste of OP of the FORBIDDEN THREAD, do i dare

rot13 that poo poo and then post it, it'll slip past the censors (they're very stupid)

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Mummy Xzibit posted:

Everything is so loving stupid.

When you realize how stupid everything is, you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

if the rest of 2020 sustains the same level of absolute batshit insanity that its very first week has delivered, everyone is going have their brains irreversibly broken lol

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Let them eat probations

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

I mean cake, let them eat cake

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Goodbye trump thread

Goodbye cspam

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Trump should just give every Middle East leader $1000 a month.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

hey, check lepers

PPJ permabanned PPJ

he was a nazi hunter all along

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
hell eayh

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

ah, the guyovich exit strategy

but not on the guyovich timeline

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lmao bye

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
it feels like the world is headed for the silent hill dog ending

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group
Jesus Christ forums drama is so inane and tiresome. We're a few hours removed from drat near WW3 and the whole board is consumed with nonsense.

Everyone knows these forums are just going to up and close due to back taxes one day anyway. Drink and be merry.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

WW3 is canceled

forums drama is on

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

looks like the real ww3 was in the forums all along lmao

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

SKULL.GIF posted:

When you realize how stupid everything is, you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I enjoy a good intersection of too much effort/meaningless results in this quality some thing awful drama.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Third World Reagan posted:

hey, check lepers

PPJ permabanned PPJ

lol

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

imagine if a war had kicked off as well

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Good, perma Nyctattoo next and undo the week probes, and then it’ll be perfect

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
this is astounding

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Pook Good Mook posted:

Jesus Christ forums drama is so inane and tiresome. We're a few hours removed from drat near WW3 and the whole board is consumed with nonsense.

Everyone knows these forums are just going to up and close due to back taxes one day anyway. Drink and be merry.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

how long before a new account with no posting history is mysteriously appointed to the admin team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Third World Reagan posted:

hey, check lepers

PPJ permabanned PPJ

lmao