Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The documentary Idiocracy is about my brain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
Bye.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
re: the missile strikes and casualties: dont worry about it. everything is chill. smell ya later -da prez

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

lmao holy poo poo

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
wait, are people actually angry about a drama thing or is everyone just looking in and nodding at a thing that absolutely just happened

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

i know there were missiles to day but check out this forum drama holy gently caress

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

y'all it's pretty obvious that eventually they're just going to perma all the jews and trans folks so there "won't be any more issues"

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
it looks like the real documentary was the forum we posted on along the way

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Bip Roberts posted:

wait, are people actually angry about a drama thing or is everyone just looking in and nodding at a thing that absolutely just happened

this is just one big lmao

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

drat, C-SPAM.

Small Gay Planet
Aug 2, 2019

by Fluffdaddy
Where do i sign up to be a secret agent nazi hunter mod

Will trade undying loyalty and commitment to spinetax for 2001 regdate and a real authentic av

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

it’s amazing that as the forums age the drama goes from people fuckin other people to....whatever this is

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

I don’t even get what the problem is, everyone seemed to be chill and having a good time

I also dk/care what a, uh *checks notes* discord is

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

SKULL.GIF posted:

how long before a new account with no posting history is mysteriously appointed to the admin team

WHAT IS UP MY FELLOW TRANSSEXUALS, IT IS I, THE HIP NEW YOUNG ADDITION TO THE ADMIN TEAM. I WAS SCOUTED AT *think ppj think* THE OCCUPY WALLSTREET

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!
I come into the Trump thread every day to chill with my best friend's the Trump thread posters on somethingawful.com

Don't take this from me lowtax

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
we may not make it till the election or even the next dawn, but it's been fun laughing with you all while everything burns

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
cspam really out here punching above weight

makes u think

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

I don’t even get what the problem is, everyone seemed to be chill and having a good time

I also dk/care what a, uh *checks notes* discord is

a lame version of irc chat rooms

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bip Roberts posted:

You missed a lot in the last two hours, half of it was funny and half of it was rage inducing, but drat the funny parts were the hardest this forum has made me laugh ever

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

I've been posting like a cool guy this whole time. And you've accepted me as one of your own. My master plan at work. I'm actually an absolute loser.

Tricked ya idiots!

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

gonna keep that thread in my bookmarks forever until I ascend to posting heaven and finally read the mod forum

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

ArfJason posted:

haha... drat... ok? idiocracy might have just become a documentary lmfao

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DryGoods posted:

we may not make it till the election or even the next dawn, but it's been fun laughing with you all while everything burns

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
PPJ is also Q

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Der Meister posted:

it’s amazing that as the forums age the drama goes from people fuckin other people to....whatever this is

lol yeah goon love, that was a thing this site did once

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

release the mod forum

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
As befitting 2020 this is just a dumber version of what LF went through

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

:krakken:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

We done did it again.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Bip Roberts posted:

there’s certainly some anger but also a lot of bewilderment and even more lmaoing

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

hard to argue after this that cspam shouldn't be a top forum imo

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
weird night here in the posting mines while we're also going to an endless war that we will never have any chance of winning

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Bip Roberts posted:

people had been angry at the lack of response before tonight's meltdown

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

this is not a death threat, this is a joke from a game called cruasder kings 2

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

that was a legit meltdown too, not like the ones we have in here about rotten limes in our liquor

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

The Muppets On PCP posted:

people had been angry at the lack of response before tonight's meltdown

I mean obviously :justpost: but I guess they could respond or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
okay i tried to understand it but i don't play videogames and especially not online so the whole discord thing is lost on me, apparently discord is infested with Nazis though so i don't think I'd use it