Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Epic High Five posted:

No. I already know what it is. I've been posting on these forums since 2003. This stuff isn't entertaining or funny, it's tedious and exhausting, and I refuse to engage with it.

dont know bout this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
its loving january lmao 2020 is playing for keeps yall

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Solarin posted:

plinkey has an indomitable heart and squizzle has an indomitable soul. together as mods they will lead us to glorious vengeance against our enemies

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

a helpful bear posted:

i fully endorse turdfuzz and plinkey for IKs

the conflict between plinky and calibinalanal would be great

I've been blacklisted because the mods think I'm genuinely deranged and are afraid of my powerful brain, with the exception of Squizzle who has Stockholm Syndrome.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
So some people went to an offsite and then there was a bunch of drama. Sounds dumb!!

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Salt Fish posted:

So some people went to an offsite and then there was a bunch of drama. Sounds dumb!!

Why yes it is 2020

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

No. I already know what it is. I've been posting on these forums since 2003. This stuff isn't entertaining or funny, it's tedious and exhausting, and I refuse to engage with it.

I feel the same way about your posting.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
when the tainted pork riots start, we're going to look back fondly on January

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

gently caress you it’s January!

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

how can 2020 get dumber so far

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Real talk; when I was in Junior High I had a friend who made some really stupid decisions because of a girl he was dating. I concocted a scheme to show him how stupid he was being by creating a fake girlfriend for myself. I would pretend to make similarly bad decisions to have him realize how he was going down a bad path. But in reality it was really just lonely me pretending to have a girlfriend. Fake chat logs and all.

So can this count as my mod submission form, or do I need to make a separate thread?

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

pillsburysoldier posted:

LKUMP

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i mean it's ridiculous that we've had posters forced out and fed up because assholes like PPJ were allowed to fester

on the flip side the retribution feels good

still, we have lost amazing people like snoo, lastgirl, crazy cloud, benghazi 2, and a slew of others that I am disgracing but not naming them all

fuckin nichael was de-IK'd because of this STUPID poo poo THAT COULD'VE BEEN AVOIDED IF THE PERSON MAKING (whatever amount of) MONEY OFF OF THIS WAS PAYING ATTENTION AND VETTING PEOPLE

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

I followed all the stuff until like 8pm then checked back in and didn't miss anything. I don't care about mod drama and refuse to. I said my peace and terms before when it all went down initially and refuse to engage further because I'm not some conflict addict and find no catharsis in the thought of bringing still more bickering and whining into my life

i just post

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

pillsburysoldier posted:

wait till you found out which poster is secretly the eyepatch guy

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook
Well, I don't post much but to honor your recent lossess,

Trump in piss

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Real talk; when I was in Junior High I had a friend who made some really stupid decisions because of a girl he was dating. I concocted a scheme to show him how stupid he was being by creating a fake girlfriend for myself. I would pretend to make similarly bad decisions to have him realize how he was going down a bad path. But in reality it was really just lonely me pretending to have a girlfriend. Fake chat logs and all.

So can this count as my mod submission form, or do I need to make a separate thread?

dunno you think you can extrapolate this out to having a weird victim complex and maybe work some Manosphere talking points into the retelling?

for ops purposes, ofc

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Turdfuzz posted:

I've been blacklisted because the mods think I'm genuinely deranged and are afraid of my powerful brain, with the exception of Squizzle who has Stockholm Syndrome.

this is why they won't make calibanibal an admin fyi

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Epic High Five posted:

it was tedious and exhausting for a while but then the mod everyone was talking about came up with the one perfect post to make this all go away and it became extremely hilarious

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

what were you actually doing when you told everyone you and your girlfriend were going down to old man McQuarry's apple orchard to make out?

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
tormp make turdfuzz ik already they are too cowardly to probe people anyway

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

a helpful bear posted:

i mean it's ridiculous that we've had posters forced out and fed up because assholes like PPJ were allowed to fester

on the flip side the retribution feels good

still, we have lost amazing people like snoo, lastgirl, crazy cloud, benghazi 2, and a slew of others that I am disgracing but not naming them all

fuckin nichael was de-IK'd because of this STUPID poo poo THAT COULD'VE BEEN AVOIDED IF THE PERSON MAKING (whatever amount of) MONEY OFF OF THIS WAS PAYING ATTENTION AND VETTING PEOPLE

i was removed for 6ering nazis when i guess i should've done an extremely stupid spy-op on the nazis?

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

sounds good

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Nichael posted:

i was removed for 6ering nazis when i guess i should've done an extremely stupid spy-op on the nazis?

hmm... maybe we need to get MORE racist? - lib mindset

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

DryGoods posted:

what were you actually doing when you told everyone you and your girlfriend were going down to old man McQuarry's apple orchard to make out?

Masturbating obviously, wtf do you think a pitiful teenage boy would be doing?

That or making up even more chat logs, feeding my delusional fiction. Holy gently caress the teenage years were a ride.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

You might be right. it is kind of frustrating how the mods just trump their way through everything

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

a helpful bear posted:

hmm... maybe we need to get MORE racist? - lib mindset

look at this rich bloomberg consultant!

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

byob historian posted:

dont know bout this

hands on a hard beat!!

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

pillsburysoldier posted:

the us 2020 election will probably be real dumb

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

Formerly-rampant human-coded AI with a sense of humor seeks bipedal oxygen-breathing cyborg for serious relationship in the galactic core. I've got cool guns if you like to break stuff. No yuppies.
i saw a comment on facebook that was like, "could russia have ordered iran to blow up the plane to escalate tension with the US???" and im just wondering why they think we are launching missiles at each other if they need to resort to this to escalate tensions

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
ehf has a good point. sometimes the sanest thing you can do is not form an opinion on something. sometimes its just not your place to judge

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

CODChimera posted:

the us 2020 election will probably be real dumb

I was at a crossroads between crying and manically responding on the board today and I felt the cracks and pings of outrageous fortune

Another fuckin' year of this

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i tried to make a dumb stand against the dumb mod but i posted in the wrong forum, i let you all down and im sorry.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Nichael posted:

really enjoyed it being phrased as you being caught reading posts. fuckin busted, mister

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Solarin posted:

really enjoyed it being phrased as you being caught reading posts. fuckin busted, mister

only post posts never read posts

Lansdowne
Dec 28, 2008

Lord of Pie posted:

On His Mangosteen's Secret Service

if nothing else I got a rly good laugh out of this post, so it's all been worth it for me

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Solarin posted:

a mod who read he own forum, a shameful mod

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

That DICK! posted:

i tried to make a dumb stand against the dumb mod but i posted in the wrong forum, i let you all down and im sorry.

i was attempting to make a shaming post here but all i can think about is no matter how bad a post or serious of posts is it can never be as bad as being a mod/admin and running a nazi videogame discord with the bullshit excuse of trying to protect people lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

cumshitter posted:

ehf has a good point. sometimes the sanest thing you can do is not form an opinion on something. sometimes its just not your place to judge

I spoke my mind and set my terms when it all was going down and stand by it. Not joining or caring about off-site goon stuff has kept me sane so far and I have no intention of abandoning this policy now