Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Oh god, it's the first day we're not protected by PPJ from the Nazi posters :ohdear: What will we do without his watchful eye?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Please sink an aircraft carrier so we stop building them because they've become as obsolete as battleships

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

PostNouveau posted:

Oh god, it's the first day we're not protected by PPJ from the Nazi posters :ohdear: What will we do without his watchful eye?

the nazi we know

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I suspect Trump will stumble through a dry tedious statement this morning, then over the next 48 hours he will become increasingly angry with Iran on twitter. There's no doubt in my mind he's already yelling at every adviser within reach.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

PostNouveau posted:

good news, this is no longer mod sass

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!
I dont know who ppj is and I dont care :smug:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mods rear end

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

tenderjerk posted:

I dont know who ppj is and I dont care :smug:

its u

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Bethamphetamine posted:

I suspect Trump will stumble through a dry tedious statement this morning, then over the next 48 hours he will become increasingly angry with Iran on twitter. There's no doubt in my mind he's already yelling at every adviser within reach.

yeah once naptime rolls around and his blood sugar drops we'll probably see some casualties

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Oh hey, it look slike crazy cloud got unperma'd

still probed for a day and a half but progress!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Marx Headroom posted:

yeah once naptime rolls around and his blood sugar drops we'll probably see some casualties

they scheduled the 2:15 intel briefing to keep him occupied thru the mid-afternoon doldrums

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
*scrolls by posts about impending full scale land invasion of iran*

Wow.. Lol....epic forums drama

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

zegermans posted:

As of November 2019, a total of 480 aviation accidents and incidents involving all 737 aircraft had occurred,[137] including 213 hull loss accidents resulting in a total of 5,386 fatalities.[138][139]

That sucks (and the Max is god awful) but is also an insanely low percentage of accidents. Like less than 1-in-a-million chance of a fatal accident. 1 in 300 thousand chance of an incident at all.

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
whoa Squizzle has a star

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
squizzle is law enforcement now

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Agean90 posted:

Oh hey, it look slike crazy cloud got unperma'd

still probed for a day and a half but progress!

pls keep me updated

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Squizzle posted:

mods rear end

squiZle you must answer for poopy plane jones

what did you know and when did you know it

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bearjew posted:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

That sucks (and the Max is god awful) but is also an insanely low percentage of accidents. Like less than 1-in-a-million chance of a fatal accident. 1 in 300 thousand chance of an incident at all.

Yeah the 737 is a pretty safe plane all told, which is what makes the MAX so funny. They had to actively work to make it that bad

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

uhh I think Chuck Schumer is quite proven

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i am thne law

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

its time to talk about squizzle

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

The 737 is from 1967 and still better than boeing's new plane, the one that kills everyone because the computer gets mad 😠

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

punished milkman posted:

whoa Squizzle has a star

It's his third day

There's been a major controversy in the entire forums that's required attention each of his two days so far. What will today bring?

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

I am really angry that I woke upthis morning instead of dying in my sleep.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Bearjew posted:

i was a mod for like 42 hours total before fyad died and the entire ppj thing arose, developed, and resolved

i all dont understand what the h*ck happened but im trying to roll w it

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Agean90 posted:

Yeah the 737 is a pretty safe plane all told, which is what makes the MAX so funny. They had to actively work to make it that bad

Wasn't it a 737 back in the 80s that had a 15 foot section of the fuselage fly off and it still landed?

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

a new era of sentai gif rapsheets has begun

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Squizzle posted:

i was a mod for like 42 hours total before fyad died and the entire ppj thing arose, developed, and resolved

:hmmyes:

bearjew resign

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Squizzle posted:

Not buyin' it.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

going to use my fantastical array of blue star energies to address this iran situation next

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

All my lovely friends are dying off. All I have left is punchy.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

Not buyin' it.

fair enough

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

They’re going to tell him ww3 already started and the nukes have launched, then lock him in “the bunker” ie the senate basement, with a special wartime flintstones posting cellphone, while everyone else in military and government get to work restoring our tarnished image as competent, somewhat restrained monsters. The tweets will continue under his name courtesy of worst child in dc contest winner little Becky Drummond.

This will all be ruined post trial when Nancy’s crumpled body falls down the shoot, driving him mad, and he slashes mitches throat with a grout saw the next time he comes down pushing an entire serving tray full of Wendy’s.

As a result, somehow, the entire Democratic Party will be outlawed and replaced with The Joe Rogan Libertarian Judo Party

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

punished milkman posted:

*scrolls by posts about impending full scale land invasion of iran*

Wow.. Lol....epic forums drama

It was probably actually a good distraction for a lot of people, surely beats being anxious about a possible war breaking out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

freckle posted:

:hmmyes:

bearjew resign