Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Bethamphetamine posted:

I suspect Trump will stumble through a dry tedious statement this morning, then over the next 48 hours he will become increasingly angry with Iran on twitter. There's no doubt in my mind he's already yelling at every adviser within reach.

No poo poo after the feeling of dread that's been with me for the last few days when it seemed that we were running headlong into another war, I'd be happy to accept a boring statement.

I'm still clinging to the belief that trump doesn't actually want a war (even if Pompeo, Pence and many of his advisors do). It's just that he's also stupid as poo poo and has no understanding of the ramifications of any of his actions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

oh yeah, in that time, we also got like 4 to 12 new iks

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

tromp statement at 11am eastern apparently

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

maybe 30?? idk, several

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

CODChimera posted:

It was probably actually a good distraction for a lot of people, surely beats being anxious about a possible war breaking out

oh yeah im not above it, i read all the posts too

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Agean90 posted:

Oh hey, it look slike crazy cloud got unperma'd

still probed for a day and a half but progress!

its just the probation message overriding the permaban av

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

goth smoking cloves posted:

I am really angry that I woke upthis morning instead of dying in my sleep.

Good news, all is well!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Squizzle posted:

i was a mod for like 42 hours total before fyad died and the entire ppj thing arose, developed, and resolved

i all dont understand what the h*ck happened but im trying to roll w it

lmao I was just thinking that is funny you got modded right before this poo poo hit the fan

I believe in you squizz
do us proud

(for a cop)

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Squizzle posted:

already trying to pass the buck

shameful

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Crusader posted:

tromp statement at 11am eastern apparently

Someone is tired :(

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

jeb?

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

3 million years still too long

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Squizzle posted:

Not in it. Gas.

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Squizzle posted:

mods rear end

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Squizzle posted:

going to use my fantastical array of blue star energies to address this iran situation next

All is well

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

can't mod sass if there aren't any mods :grin:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

UFOTacoMan posted:

lmao I was just thinking that is funny you got modded right before this poo poo hit the fan

i dont think that im telling tales out of school to say that the secret mod hookup minecraft server has been way more active and confusing than you would expect an administrative check-in thing to be

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
eueueueu

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

snoo posted:

:wave:

good to see you again!
welcome back!

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
So I need to work an overnight on this project and decided to sleep late in my Soviet dorm-rear end room at the comfort inn, when the weeklong argument between some mids and a pack of kools outside my door turned into a full on brawl. Fire alarms went off, everyone got kicked out of the building, I’m in my pjs.

drat cinci you are all the worst parts of Midwest white trash and east coast white trash. You are a staph infection in a wound received while trying to scrape resin from an apple.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

lmao that paranoid randroid post about turkey in the straw

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

snoo posted:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

snoo posted:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zegermans posted:

lmao that paranoid randroid post about turkey in the straw

link??

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Snoo is terrible. Should not have been banned. But terrible. It's terrible all around. Tremendously terrible.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

snoo posted:

:hai:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

https://twitter.com/TheSocietyDude/status/1214694888526229505

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

ahhhhhhh konichiwa

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Turdfuzz posted:

Snoo is terrible. Should not have been banned. But terrible. It's terrible all around. Tremendously terrible.

:hai:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsOMEUamYkc&hd=1

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug
In 2011 the mullet was banned in Iran as one style on a list of "un-Islamic", "decadent Western cuts".[22][23]

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/charliespiering/status/1214914669451894784

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Iran did the thing from Barry Lyndon where you get into a duel but then shoot the ground to save face while not actually killing your opponent. Except they actually did kill Iraqis - not as many as America has, but just enough to speak America's language

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

please just say that's that we'll trade assassinating your national hero for a scuffed runway and some dead Iraqis

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

You're failing to take advantage of this momentary surge in popularity and it frankly disgusts me. You could have had 3 new plat icons by now.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

snoo posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Tirade posted:

In 2011 the mullet was banned in Iran as one style on a list of "un-Islamic", "decadent Western cuts".[22][23]

man these folks just get it