Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

what the gently caress is this nonsense goddamn memes are stupid lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
trump going to say iran shot down that 747

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

That's honestly kinda low considering we've had well over 1000 at points during each drama that's occurred over the last two days :laffo:

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
lol “Coupons Admin”

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
lmao, this poo poo's great, bj blazkowicz went into wolfenstein to infiltrate it but instead became a nazi.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/KremlinRussia_E/status/1211695549981904897

aw, thanks :unsmith:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
how are so many people posting here lmao

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Hatebag posted:

Wow, ive heard of a baconater but not a bacon eater!

augh now i kind of want a baconater

ive also thought about chili and a baked potato but i dont like wendys chili and we dont have the stuff to make it at home

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

just leaned what "tradwife" means

don't understand the necessity to truncate the world traditional

thats the real crime

that and that people want partners who are basically slaves

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Kurtofan posted:

successful lurker outreach program

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

mad.radhu posted:

clicky headline: Radio signal! from another planet!

body: Fast Radio Bursts are a known phenomenon and it isn't aliens, thanks for loading our ads though

edit: I was right

I had to switch my VPN from Europe to the US to access the NY Daily News site earlier today and holy loving poo poo are US media sites a mess. Literally whack-a-mole with popups, including one which had a fake (x) in the top right corner to close it, which redirected me to a subscription page.

US media is being destroyed by insane people trying to extract an extra fraction of a cent per page view at the expense of any kind of usability. Given the current user experience on everything from tabloid websites to CNN, I doubt anyone will mourn it when it's gone.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Kurtofan posted:

they all want to hang out with you

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Goddamnit this is all so loving stupid

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

UFOTacoMan posted:

many many degrees of separation :(
some might say the most degrees

the standpoint of degreesiness

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

important to remember that the chapo subreddit is extremely bad and hated by the hosts of the show

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Keep your on the lurkers. We have to be vigilant now that PPJ isn't here to protect us.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
the 737 that crashed was ukrainian, so did trump shoot it down to piss off the iranians or to pay ukraine back for impeachment :thunk:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Hot Karl Marx posted:

they all want to hang out with you

anyone want to chauffeur me and my boyfriend around paris

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
95% chance the Trump statement is just empty bluster, 5% chance he announces the beginning of WWIII.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i' m so sick of this dumbass jobbbbb

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

NofrikinfuN posted:

is party plane jones related to schnorkles?

Schnorkles posted:

I am laughing so hard my face hurts, but I am deeply, incredibly angry and hurt at the destruction that's been wrought on this community by the supposedly "allied" moderation team.

The fact that you are refusing to take responsibility, the fact that you are unwilling to engage constructively and respond to real, justified anger with this poo poo is disgraceful.

None of you should be in charge. All of you should go. I don't want to lose my friends because of your stupid loving power tripping about your buttons or your deluded fantasies of being a secret agent.

LEAVE. YOU. AREN'T. WANTED.

See everyone in a week i guess.

schnorkles... is good

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Joementum posted:

important to remember that the chapo subreddit is extremely bad and hated by the hosts of the show

but also reddit

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Basebf555 posted:

95% chance the Trump statement is just empty bluster, 5% chance he announces the beginning of WWIII.

100% chance of all caps

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Kurtofan posted:

our president makes this possible

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

byob historian posted:

the 737 that crashed was ukrainian, so did trump shoot it down to piss off the iranians or to pay ukraine back for impeachment :thunk:

63 Canadians were on board

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
did trunmo make his big announcement yet

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Basebf555 posted:

idk, trump is way too stupid to know when to back down and all of his advisers are talking about iran like they're animals who only understand pain

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Tirade posted:

I had to switch my VPN from Europe to the US to access the NY Daily News site earlier today and holy loving poo poo are US media sites a mess. Literally whack-a-mole with popups, including one which had a fake (x) in the top right corner to close it, which redirected me to a subscription page.

US media is being destroyed by insane people trying to extract an extra fraction of a cent per page view at the expense of any kind of usability. Given the current user experience on everything from tabloid websites to CNN, I doubt anyone will mourn it when it's gone.

the internet is already just as useless as cable/broadcast tv for getting news

you pretty much just have to pick a community that shares tidbits like something awful and accept that your views are going to skew with the views of that community

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

"memetic space"

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Basebf555 posted:

my bet is "limited air campaign" to isolate the threat

he'll cite operations northern and southern watch in iraq that spanned 3 administrations

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I tried to look up doomer girl on know your meme but got sidetracked when my phone congratulated me on winning a free ipod nano

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Kurtofan posted:

anyone want to chauffeur me and my boyfriend around paris

yes if you mean paris, tx

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Tirade posted:

Yeah i think the la times stopped serving page views to europe because the laws don't allow so many ads. Other sites changed the pages they transmit based on region but the la times just said gently caress it, ads or death.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
I wonder if the reports of no casualties coming out of the struck bases are fabricated just to give Trump an excuse to let it go

Bigly tough guy coming on TV to say :yooge: Actually the missile strike was very good, those bases were depleted, we were going to destroy them ourselves before Iran saved us the demolition costs. Thank you!

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

Kurtofan posted:

post or (and) die

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

ArmZ posted:

yes if you mean paris, tx

i do not