Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Tirade posted:

also for those playing along at home he sounded the lowest energy i've seen him in ages.

puffing and wheezing like the ten yard walk from the office to the podium took it out of him

If that isn’t a sign of an impending heart attack I don’t know what is. I’ve heard obese people on Walmart Cruisers with better pulmonary ability

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

baw posted:

ok so that's the first episode of the new season of trump

not sure what they intended with the crashed jetliner full of civilians subplot, it didn't really go anywhere and wasn't even mentioned in the final act. but overall, a solid episode

That must suck to be on that plane

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
this is all as if Dr. Strangelove were a documentary and real life has become a parody of it

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Agrajag posted:

so did they have to rehearse that turn or is it like standard protocol?

it is simply the gravity of the man

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
strongly wondering if trump has the health to actually get through a campaign at this point

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

triple sulk posted:

that's a weak angle lmao, check this poo poo

https://i.imgur.com/hGJk3G7.mp4

https://twitter.com/immolations/status/757728192794951680

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Agrajag posted:

so did they have to rehearse that turn or is it like standard protocol?

well they certainly didn't rehearse it

Brolander posted:

it is simply the gravity of the man

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Donald Trump just saved thousands of Iranians. I hope they can celebrate him now.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Rynn posted:

If that isn’t a sign of an impending heart attack I don’t know what is. I’ve heard obese people on Walmart Cruisers with better pulmonary ability

actually his stamina is extraordinary and he is the healthiest person ever elected president

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

triple sulk posted:

WWE Hall of Famer Donel Trump.

Well, its good the manchild didn't go full Greg Stillson.

Accordion Man has issued a correction as of 17:58 on Jan 8, 2020

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lmao

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Kurtofan posted:

That must suck to be on that plane

i would literally think it was a dream before i died

like 100%

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Smellrose

Schnorkles posted:

strongly wondering if trump has the health to actually get through a campaign at this point

he's going to get a baron harkonnenesque device to get around and keep him going just enough to give campaign speeches

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!

Chard posted:

lol i missed this moment and thought they all came through the door, it was just him? lol
ONLY I CAN OPEN DOOR!

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Love the Navy guy on the left who realizes he should pretend to give a poo poo and goes to attention for about 2.5 seconds before chilling. Imagine working for decades, studying, rising to become one of the top military minds in the world so you can hand-hold the most dotarted piss-baby in existence during a needlessly staged photo-op where he gets out-maneuvered by the loving Ayatollah.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

baw
Nov 5, 2008

"there is no loving way i am in a burning airplane about to die in iran because of donald trump, who is president. none of this is real"

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

when u binge watch fox news 1488 months straight and think that u also have trumos antimattering field lmao grandpa goodbrains

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Schnorkles posted:

you can't even begin to see Donald Trump's power. you're squinting through your hands at the full day sun

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Schmeichy posted:

he's going to get a baron harkonnenesque device to get around and keep him going just enough to give campaign speeches

its hard to overstate how taxing a presidential campaign is, even when you half-rear end it like Trump does.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

baw posted:

"there is no loving way i am in a burning airplane in iran because of donald trump, who is president. none of this is real"

good news, it's not

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Trump has one of those military exoskeletons ready to get him through the campaign trail

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

DryGoods posted:

you can't even begin to see Donald Trump's power. you're squinting through your hands at the full day sun

.. goon ... mod?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

everyone who spouted the “they will welcome us as saviors and thank us for killing their dude” line on tv knew full well that they were spinning total bullshit

except trump, he was actually legitimately blindsided by the obvious retaliation everyone knew was coming

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

for real though, replace the loving garbage disposal

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Journey to the center of the president's rear end

baw
Nov 5, 2008

i'd be reviewing my day on the way down, retracing my steps (which is a good habit to get into if you want to learn lucid dreaming,) convincing myself that it's not real. and then i'd die and never know otherwise, my last thought would be that i'm about to wake up

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lol if trump dies

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

I am also full of poo poo and am happy to accept a paid position to do nothing.

dont doxx my resume

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Augus posted:

everyone who spouted the “they will welcome us as saviors and thank us for killing their dude” line on tv knew full well that they were spinning total bullshit

except trump, he was actually legitimately blindsided by the obvious retaliation everyone knew was coming

All those same old fuckin ghouls are out in force lobbying for murdering iran rn

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!
How much lean did he drink before this thing

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

Bearjew posted:

lol if trump dies

I would post so hard

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

baw posted:

i'd be reviewing my day on the way down, retracing my steps (which is a good habit to get into if you want to learn lucid dreaming,) convincing myself that it's not real. and then i'd die and never know otherwise, my last thought would be that i'm about to wake up

can a person actually train themselve to do this? i

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
v glad for the unnecessary talk with my 3rd grader on the way to school today about how she might hear sometime today that we're going to war but not to worry because they can't come over here and we'll be safe

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Bearjew posted:

lol if trump dies

I will not only lol, i will lmao!

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
is there any wheezing dying trump clips yet?

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006

triple sulk posted:

lmfao 100% he saw putin do this to make a speech and copied it

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Augus posted:

like his idiot supporters he buys wholesale that our military is some unstoppable hyperadvanced force and that all we ever need to do is backhand someone to get them to fall in line

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Smellrose

Schnorkles posted:

its hard to overstate how taxing a presidential campaign is, even when you half-rear end it like Trump does.

on the other hand, his 2016 campaign was doomed too. Never underestimate trump's ability to ooze his way through

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Bearjew posted:

lol if trump dies

I have no idea what the gop would do