Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!
Adderall rocks if you like pissing every 6 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I love how trump can wake up, gently caress up the mask he uses to pretend he's a vibrant, sun-kissed blond god instead of a decrepit fat old man, slur and mispronounce his way through a statement, and people will go "oh, how presidential!"

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

you are supposed to put addwrall in your butt

know u know why it wasn’t working

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PostNouveau posted:

Yeah but I've never blown lines of adderall. I assume it's very different otherwise why blow lines of it?

It jus goes into your brain faster

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

Has anyone claiming him being on adderall actually ever experienced adderall

Have you ever done adderal... on dementia?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

tenderjerk posted:

Great news for trump

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Great googly moogly, that's like 3/4 of the entire US population.

unmeidestiny
Sep 25, 2009

tenderjerk posted:

TRUMP

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

GrimGypsy posted:

so we shot down that passenger plane but everyone has just decided to kinda not talk about it?

That's actually an improvement over the last time we shot down a passenger plane over iran

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

It jus goes into your brain faster

Probably a little like the difference between snorting cocaine and eating it

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You only ever snort poo poo when you're very impatient and want it lighting your brain up ASAP

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

tenderjerk posted:

buddy, let me tell you what the president is into......................................

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

UFOTacoMan posted:

*smoke comes from ears trying to construct a pun*

that car literally had a wreck and got wrecked by a wrecking ball

id have gone with

REKT

for simplicity's sake

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

euphronius posted:

plants are made out of air

plants are made out of dirt

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
*holding pickaxe*

Oh, those? Those are speed pills, the make the brain go faster

RoboFrance_29
Jul 15, 2010

GET EQUIPPED
vyvanse is the superior add med

it's adderall but it lasts all day and makes ya poop

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

SKULL.GIF posted:

not clicking but this 100% is about using food production as a carbon capture method

nah I was listening to it on NPR it's about how some bacteria eats hydrogen and they can just make hydrogen to feed it.

They will totally just use electrolosys to do this, and not go with the much, much cheaper option of using natural gas to get the hydrogen

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think some people enjoy the affectation of "snorting" too, like their a little badboy naughty boy/girl

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Shear Modulus posted:

plants are made out of dirt

:wrong:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

GrimGypsy posted:

so we shot down that passenger plane but everyone has just decided to kinda not talk about it?

trump

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

SardonicTyrant posted:

Mama, just killed a man
Pressed a button on my phone
Sent a message now he's droned
Mama, year had just begun
But now i've gone and thrown it all away
Mama, oooo
Didn't mean to fill my diap
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
Carry on carry on
I will call you later

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Nichael posted:

The first major :sniff: episode was during the debates. No one in the media has done any work to seriously investigate this.

trimp distracred everyone from the sniffing by also loving a chair during the debate

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

quote:

Sullivan & Cromwell partner Michael DeSombre reported earning just over $4 million from his partnership share, according to his financial disclosure form for his nomination as ambassador to Thailand.

DeSombre, nominated by President Donald Trump, is a partner in the firm’s Hong Kong office, and reports that he chairs Republicans Abroad Hong Kong and is on the board of other non-profits, including Republicans Overseas Action and Republicans Overseas Foundation.

Financial filings for government appointments, required by law, often are a window into law partnership earnings that are otherwise not disclosed since partnerships are private entities.

Other Sullivan & Cromwell partners tapped by the Trump administration include W. Jay Clayton, chairman of the SEC, and Brent McIntosh, who’s been nominated for a senior Treasury post. Another former Sullivan lawyer, Jeffrey Wall, is the top deputy U.S. solicitor general.

DeSombre, who joined the firm in 1995 and became partner in 2004, has specialized in mergers and acquisitions as well as private equity transactions.

His clients include Anheuser-Busch InBev, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs. He’s pledged to recuse himself from matters involving former clients.

found this lol

As a 17-year resident of Hong Kong, and a diamond card holder with Cathay Pacific, I am accustomed to wonderful service at Hong Kong airport and on Cathay flights. Why is it, then, that whenever I return to Hong Kong with a set of golf clubs, I need to wait an extra 20 or 30 minutes to retrieve them from the oversized luggage location? Many airports, such as Incheon, South Korea, deliver the clubs on the same carousel as normal luggage and almost all airports deliver them more efficiently than Hong Kong. Can this please be fixed?

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

triple sulk posted:

that's a weak angle lmao, check this poo poo

https://i.imgur.com/hGJk3G7.mp4

each one of them on hoverround, turning in unison

this is some dumb poo poo lmao they think this is cool lmao its like those japanese guys who do everything in sync in all their music videos

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

tenderjerk posted:

Has anyone claiming him being on adderall actually ever experienced adderall

yes but I was also on half a dozen other prescription drugs at the time and on a fairly low dose

I don't know why you'd be skeptical about people claiming he's on Adderall, it's a well-known stimulant so the effects are predictable and he's been rumored to have been taking it since at least the 2016 debates

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Shageletic posted:

found this lol

As a 17-year resident of Hong Kong, and a diamond card holder with Cathay Pacific, I am accustomed to wonderful service at Hong Kong airport and on Cathay flights. Why is it, then, that whenever I return to Hong Kong with a set of golf clubs, I need to wait an extra 20 or 30 minutes to retrieve them from the oversized luggage location? Many airports, such as Incheon, South Korea, deliver the clubs on the same carousel as normal luggage and almost all airports deliver them more efficiently than Hong Kong. Can this please be fixed?

:thermidor:

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

euphronius posted:

I think people who don’t have add who take addsrall act differently than people I forget what I’m doing in this sentence

I remember being surprised when some people i studied with in grad school used adderal as a kind of performance enhancer because they “just couldn’t focus to study for 8 hours.” like it never occurred to them that they shouldn’t be studying for these tests for 8 hours at a time. anyway, literally all of them washed out

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

same energy

RoboFrance_29
Jul 15, 2010

GET EQUIPPED

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
lmao
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1214962665094893574?s=19

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Snorting adderall rules when you're mixing it with coke and/or molly and then you slip on your LED gloves and put on a youtube queue of club music gently caress I miss being an indestructible idiot

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

In 1999, there were 35,914 such deaths, amounting to a rate of 16.9 deaths per every 100,000 people over 16 that year; in 2017, the number ballooned up to 72,558, or a rate of 25.5 deaths per 100,000 people.

boomers busting out the moonshine

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Ragequit posted:

Great googly moogly, that's like 3/4 of the entire US population.

Protests with about 3-5% of a countries population are usually enough to completely destabilize everything and force massive institutional change.

with ~20-25%????

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

UFOTacoMan posted:

*smoke comes from ears trying to construct a pun*

that car literally had a wreck and got wrecked by a wrecking ball

miley noooo

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

NofrikinfuN posted:

id have gone with

REKT

for simplicity's sake

true, you are right

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Considering what the Prez posts on twitter, being drafted by text message is not off the table.

My Mother The Car
Feb 15, 2001
When does the hurting stop?

Pinto bean/chipotle/rice/veg stock thickened with alittle light brown roux and gonna be topped with some smoked paprika tortilla strips; spicy little vegan number for the cold winter days

i always make gumbo in the summer, I dunno why

RoboFrance_29
Jul 15, 2010

GET EQUIPPED
donlad turnip

there I said it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/1214928634013736965?s=21