Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Pirate Radar posted:

Dulce et decorum est pro pasta mori

Requiescat in pasta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

HardDiskD posted:

I thought the mom was 19 for a second there.

And M. The way redditors format this poo poo does not flow well.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Pirate Radar posted:

Don’t a lot of bodies go into the casket with buttplugs in anyway to hold in all the like, gravy
this is bringing up mental images of bodies slowly getting more and more bloated as pressure builds

all church service going on and on with the casket lid lifting ever so slowly in the background, two anxious funeral workers watching in the wings, acutely aware that only a buttplug stands between them and utter catastrophe and that this body needs to in the ground now they hatch a plan for one to distract the entire congregation while the other swaps the casket for a hastily improvised replica. Would make a good stoner comedy probably.

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Buttplug blasts out like a crude RPG

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

kru posted:

Buttplug blasts out like a crude RPG

An rear end propelled grenade or APG if you will

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

My Lovely Horse posted:

this is bringing up mental images of bodies slowly getting more and more bloated as pressure builds

all church service going on and on with the casket lid lifting ever so slowly in the background, two anxious funeral workers watching in the wings, acutely aware that only a buttplug stands between them and utter catastrophe and that this body needs to in the ground now they hatch a plan for one to distract the entire congregation while the other swaps the casket for a hastily improvised replica. Would make a good stoner comedy probably.

Now I want to be a mortician.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Please putt all the buttplugs in my butt as i die

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

I'm sure that when that one grandma from the lasagna story passed, they buried her with some more lasagna. It's what she would have wanted.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

AITA for telling my family to go gently caress themselves after my pregnant wife had an "incident"?

quote:

The title is worded weirdly, but I hope I'll be able to explain.

This happened two days ago and I haven't been able to think about anything else since. My pregnant wife (almost third trimester) and I were visiting family for a religious holiday on the 6th. We're both women and my family doesn't like my wife very much, but I've always managed to "protect" her from the negativity coming from them. Now, my wife has been sick this pregnancy and still throws up occasionally, without much warning. We were hanging out before dinner, making small talk, when my wife brought her hand to her mouth. Before I could help, she ran to the fireplace in the living-room (the only place not covered in wall-to-wall carpeting) and vomited. I ran to her, patted her back and she immediately ran to the bathroom.

At this point, my family had already made some pretty disgusted sounds and faces and my older sister even gagged. My wife's brother (who was also there with his wife and son) told me he'd clean it up (I'd already grabbed a cloth by then) and asked me to check on my wife. I went to the bathroom and she'd been sick again. Now, to the worst part: as I was in the bathroom with her, I could hear my family loudly talking poo poo about her. The bathroom is right next to the living-room, so we could both hear them saying stuff like (translated) "Did she have to throw up in the fireplace? Couldn't she do it in her own home?", "That's disgusting" and even my older sister saying the equivalent of "That bitch has no manners", which, frankly, set me off.

I stormed out of the bathroom, yelled a big "gently caress you" to the whole family and told them they had no right to be so evil for something she couldn't control, that she'd been nothing but kind to them, that they were insensible fucks and so on. My wife's brother later told me I'd talked for about a minute, but it felt like hours. My mother tried to say something, but I cut her off, grabbed my now-crying wife and stormed out of the house. My brother-in-law's family followed shortly after (once he was done cleaning up, for which I'm really grateful) and we left without even saying goodbye.

My wife thanked me in the moment, but later said I'd been to harsh and that we should both apologize. I won't lie, apologies don't come easy to me, but I don't think I overreacted. Even rethinking about the situation, I wouldn't change a thing and just the thought of it makes me so mad.

AITA for blowing up like that? Should I really apologize? Or let my wife apologize for the mess?

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

AITA for kicking out a co-worker with two broken legs who was staying with me?

quote:

I worked as an accountant for a warehouse. I'm not sure what exactly happened, but one of the employees had some equipment fall onto his legs and breaking them. Anyways, the owner was scared shitless that the claim would be denied and he would be on the hook for this employee's medical bills and would be fined. He could not afford that to happen. I was the one who had to file the worker's comp claim, but I suspect what I was told happened by everyone wasn't what happened. I think they were smoking weed while moving heavy equipment. Among many other reasons, I started to actively look for another job on the down low. The employee had no one to help take care of him and the owner offered to pay me to let him stay with me.

My relationship with the owner seemed to get frosty afterwards and I couldn't figure out why. A few weeks later, he hires me an "assistant" that I need to train in everything I know. I start to believe he's planning on firing me, but it doesn't make sense. But I'm ready to ditch the job the minute something better comes up. Out of the blue, he tells me that I am fired. I am a bit angry because I've covered their rear end with this worker's claim and been hosting an injured employee. He hands me a two week severance to buy my silence. Fine. Like I said, I was already interviewing at other places.

I was talking to a former co-worker who told me that I was fired because they found out that I was actively looking for another job. I asked how could they possibly know. Well, the employee that was staying at my house told them. He saw the resumes, overheard the phone interviews, etc. I was pissed. I confronted him and he denied, but then admitted but claimed that he thought everyone knew I was looking. I believe he was concerned he was going to be fired after he got well and could earn his way back in by being a snitch. I told him he had to leave. Like now. Take his loving walker and meds. Find his own drat way to the doctor. I ended having the owner call someone to pick him up or I was going to snitch on everyone. He's now living at the warehouse.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

DemoneeHo posted:

I'm sure that when that one grandma from the lasagna story passed, they buried her with some more lasagna. It's what she would have wanted.

No no, they made her into the lasagna. That's why it was such a huge deal when they couldn't complete the ritual!

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Pirate Radar posted:

Don’t a lot of bodies go into the casket with buttplugs in anyway to hold in all the like, gravy

I read a book set pre and post WW2, with the main character being a mortician, and there was a passage where he prepped a body for burial.

It involved attaching a cork to the corpse's penis, and then putting that cork into the butt, so that the penis wouldn't move around.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

DemoneeHo posted:

AITA for telling my family to go gently caress themselves after my pregnant wife had an "incident"?

Wife has some serious Stockholm Syndrome if she thinks anyone should apologize.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

StrangersInTheNight posted:

No no, they made her into the lasagna. That's why it was such a huge deal when they couldn't complete the ritual!

Iä! Iä! Garfield fhtagn!

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

The husband must be sacrificed to complete the cycle

LadyPictureShow posted:

I read a book set pre and post WW2, with the main character being a mortician, and there was a passage where he prepped a body for burial.

It involved attaching a cork to the corpse's penis, and then putting that cork into the butt, so that the penis wouldn't move around.

Imagine being a corpse and you end up loving yourself even in death

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

DemoneeHo posted:

Break his legs again.

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

DemoneeHo posted:

Wow, with that title I was sure they would be the rear end in a top hat, but no. gently caress that coworker for ratting out the person housing them

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

My Lovely Horse posted:

Not too far from what happened with William the Conqueror, apparently

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Can I request a whistle tip instead of a solid plug

kru
Oct 5, 2003

haveblue posted:

Can I request a whistle tip instead of a solid plug

the Screamer (tm)

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

I [26M] asked my boyfriend [20M] if it would be ok if I got a roommate in order to save money. He said “no”.

To preface this, I have only known my current boyfriend Craig for about a month. I really want things to work out between us, since we live about 30 minutes away from each other, and are able to see each other almost everyday.

Most people like us don’t often get this opportunity, since we both met through a furry dating app (there’s not many to choose from in small town America, and most furry relationships start online first, so it can take several months/years before they are able to meet in person).

We caught feelings for each other fast, since we both feel like outsiders in more ways than one. I’ve only known him for a short time, but what we have is so rare and special, that I don’t want to lose it.

The problem is—I want a roommate; for financial reasons.

I am still going to college, and I work in a coffee shop where I get only slightly above minimum wage. I want Craig to be my roommate, but he wants to continue living with his parents so he doesn’t have to spend money unnecessarily while he’s going to school.

I asked him if it would be ok if I asked some friends of mine (who had already expressed interest in being my roommate) to live with me. Craig immediately got defensive, and grilled me about the potential candidates. I assured him that I would never cheat on him in a million years, but nothing I said could convince him. He told me that he would always hold resentment towards my roommate; and that he couldn’t accept it if someone else lived with me.

Am I being unreasonable here? I seriously just want to save money, and I assured Craig that the roommate would just be a means to an end in order to accomplish that. Am I asking too much of him, too soon? Am I being disrespectful by suggesting something like this so early in our relationship?

TL;DR My boyfriend of 1 month is freaking out after I suggested that I wanted a roommate. Is he being unreasonable, or am I?

Why does bf get a say at all?

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Furries are frequently really bad with boundaries, on account of being socially starved

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Schmeichy posted:

Wow, with that title I was sure they would be the rear end in a top hat, but no. gently caress that coworker for ratting out the person housing them

Imagine being that much of a sniveling piece of poo poo.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Xenocides posted:

I [26M] asked my boyfriend [20M] if it would be ok if I got a roommate in order to save money. He said “no”.

To preface this, I have only known my current boyfriend Craig for about a month. I really want things to work out between us, since we live about 30 minutes away from each other, and are able to see each other almost everyday.

Most people like us don’t often get this opportunity, since we both met through a furry dating app (there’s not many to choose from in small town America, and most furry relationships start online first, so it can take several months/years before they are able to meet in person).

We caught feelings for each other fast, since we both feel like outsiders in more ways than one. I’ve only known him for a short time, but what we have is so rare and special, that I don’t want to lose it.

The problem is—I want a roommate; for financial reasons.

I am still going to college, and I work in a coffee shop where I get only slightly above minimum wage. I want Craig to be my roommate, but he wants to continue living with his parents so he doesn’t have to spend money unnecessarily while he’s going to school.

I asked him if it would be ok if I asked some friends of mine (who had already expressed interest in being my roommate) to live with me. Craig immediately got defensive, and grilled me about the potential candidates. I assured him that I would never cheat on him in a million years, but nothing I said could convince him. He told me that he would always hold resentment towards my roommate; and that he couldn’t accept it if someone else lived with me.

Am I being unreasonable here? I seriously just want to save money, and I assured Craig that the roommate would just be a means to an end in order to accomplish that. Am I asking too much of him, too soon? Am I being disrespectful by suggesting something like this so early in our relationship?

TL;DR My boyfriend of 1 month is freaking out after I suggested that I wanted a roommate. Is he being unreasonable, or am I?

Why does bf get a say at all?

One month. LOL.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA my husband says I am a sexist for not being open to hiring a young attractive nanny to help care for our children.

My husband and I are pregnant with our third child we were looking to get a nanny to help out for the first two years. I am planning on returning to work in two months after I deliver.

I am a bit uncomfortable having another woman in the house to be honest especially someone younger and more attractive than me. I trust my husband I just don’t want to invite that risk to my home.

When we were interviewing candidates I rejected two of the nannies despite them being qualified in everything we were looking for.

My husband told me that he doesn’t want to pick anyone that we aren’t both comfortable with around our children. But if I am rejecting them just based on their age and attractiveness that it’s sexist.

I agree with my husband, in that if I was applying for a job and I got turned down for my age or level of attractiveness it would be upsetting but I feel that there should be an exception for someone that will be in our house all day. In his words that it shows that I am a sexist when I am the employer or the one in power. I don’t know.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA my husband says I am a sexist for not being open to hiring a young attractive nanny to help care for our children.
I am a bit uncomfortable having another woman in the house to be honest especially someone younger and more attractive than me. I trust my husband I just don’t want to invite that risk to my home.

Now who's lying to themselves.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

My (19F) Dad (40s M) has an obsession with buying exotic or illegal animal meat and is why my family fell apart.

quote:

So my dad has always been a kind of strange guy but I never really noticed. I was used to it and that's just who he is. He isn't mean but doesn't talk much, very busy with work, doesn't seem to be interested in anyone's life, that kind of thing. When I was a kid gradually our relatives stopped visiting. My dad wasn't in contact with his family, but my mom's used to be around alot. Then they stopped. I remember hearing my mom fighting with her parents a couple times. I gathered they didn't like my dad. I haven't seen my cousins in years. We used to be close as kids. I was never one for social media, but recently reactivated my facebook and decided to look up some of my relatives on a whim.

I messaged my cousin I was closest to, 18F, also my aunt (her mom) 40's F) My cousin didn't seem to know why we hadn't seen each other but my aunt said I should ask my mom. It "wasn't the sort of thing I should hear from her (my aunt)".

Mind you I'd asked my mom before a few times, she always said they were too busy to visit... I was really confused and we ended up having a long conversation yesterday. I had to insist on a real answer. Now I am horrified at what I found out. Her family is freaked out by my dad because a few years ago when they came for dinner (this was a bunch of people not just my aunt and cousin) they found out what he'd said was beef was actually kangaroo meat. My mom had specifically gone out of her way to make the meal herself because she KNEW my dad had done this BEFORE, so she banned him from cooking but he secretly swapped the meats during some point she wasn't in the kitchen! She admitted to her family he was constantly doing this to us. Yeah now I know I've eaten a ton of gross poo poo he'd said was beef or chicken. And whenever I didn't like something it's probably because it wasn't what he said.

She told me that he's been obsessed with trying exotic meats for years. Now looking back I remember times I saw weird unlabelled meat packages in the basement freezer, I just never thought to inspect it. She said he has spent thousands and thousands of dollars in getting them. They are rare and cost a lot, plus travel costs, and paying off his contacts who pass information about where he can find whatever he's looking for. It's driven my parents to the verge of financial ruin multiple times. My mom also said they've nearly divorced a few times. I used to hear them fighting sometimes as a kid, now I guess I know why.

You're probably thinking he just has adventurous tastes and this can't be that bad, so I'll give the full picture of everything she told me.

Some of the things he's had are weird to standard Americans but I realize might not be that weird other places (the kangaroo, and horse for example, wolf, camel, shark fin soup.) Some is "questionable" I guess, such as something called ortolan bunting (look it up) and seafood eaten while still alive. Then some of it is straight up illegal. Like she said he once killed and ate a bald eagle (he hunts normal game which I knew but also protected species.) He's obtained bushmeat, meat from African wildlife that's illegally imported here, this includes stuff like rats, various monkeys, chimpanzee, apes and gorillas, pangolin, porcupine, civets, and giraffe. From what my mom knows he bought these from some markets in NYC that sold it in immigrant communities.

It became even worse with other 'exotic' animals. He has gone so far as to travel to other countries specifically to hunt/get meat from particular animals. These have included, zebra, cheetah, elephant, hippo, Bengal tiger, endangered rhino, in places in Southeast Asia and Africa. He went somewhere in the Caribbean to hunt and eat dolphin. Brazil for anaconda. My mom says that a trip he's going on next month to China, is specifically to try to find a way of eating Chinese salamander and Panda meat. These are both very endangered species! It's seriously illegal there to kill pandas, that's not something chinese people actually eat but he's determined to do it.

And he's been like that about some of the other ones I mentioned that are also rare or under protected status like some types of gorillas and orangutans. Who hears of an endangered animal and thinks, "aha, I want to eat that."? Wtf? Oh and he also wants to go to the antarctic to hunt penguin and whatever else is there before the ice melts (He's already been to the arctic and eaten stuff there apparently).

My mom has to snoop on his laptop to keep an eye on what he's doing since he stopped talking about it. He knows she doesn't approve but she can't do anything. They just pretend it's not happening, and she reads his emails with contacts whenever he mentions needing to go on a trip "for work". She says it sounds like these people are involved in foreign animal trade networks. He's very secretive. She has to deliberately wait for a minute he's in the bathroom with computer logged in.

She has been terrified for years that any day he's going to get arrested. They (my mom and younger siblings) rely on my dad's salary, my mom is disabled with a chronic illness and cannot work, so would only have disability checks to get by on.

There's more she didn't even tell me because it "wasn't appropriate" and refused when I said I could handle it. So I can only imagine what else he's done.

I don't know what to do. My family is on the brink of falling apart and I never knew. I will never look at my dad the same again, this is really disgusting to me. My mom can't divorce him because they rely on him. She won't talk to her family about it because they just tell her to divorce. I know she's very anxious but I feel like I've almost lost respect for her because she knew the whole time and never at least warned me. I'm also pretty sure she has lied to me saying we never had a cat when I was little, except I remember it and don't remember what happened to it, which now I'm sick thinking maybe my dad did something. My mom insisted I was thinking of someone else's cat but there is a photo of me as a little girl with that cat on my bed.

I'm in college on the other side of the country and only home for a few more days. My mom made me promise to never say a word to my dad, "he'd kill me." This is all so hosed up to me. I'm really worried about them and what they'll do if he's caught. Also wtf is wrong with him??

What can I do? Should I confront him, or try to convince my mom to leave? Get her family involved? It's like disarming a bomb, I don't want to do anything that would just blow everything up but I cannot imagine him just getting to continue doing whatever he wants....

TL;DR: My dad has secretly been pursuing chances to eat meat from exotic/endangered animal species whenever he can. He's totally out of control to the point of breaking the law to get it. Throughout my childhood he snuck it into food he made us pretending it was something normal like beef, pork or chicken. My mom is too scared to leave him or do anything. Has anyone ever heard of something like this? What are my options?

Speculation in the comments is there might be some human flesh consumed at some point.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Furries are frequently really bad with boundaries, on account of being socially starved

ah totally missed that bit, now it makes sense

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I can't tell if nanny wife knows the husband's a cheater and won't admit it to herself or she's just mega jealous for no reason.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Say the husband can have a nanny if she can have a pool boy and a landscaper.

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Smirking_Serpent posted:

My husband and I are pregnant with our third child we were looking to get a nanny to help out for the first two years. I am planning on returning to work in two months after I deliver.

When we were interviewing candidates I rejected two of the nannies despite them being qualified in everything we were looking for.

My husband told me that he doesn’t want to pick anyone that we aren’t both comfortable with around our children. But if I am rejecting them just based on their age and attractiveness that it’s sexist.

I agree with my husband, in that if I was applying for a job and I got turned down for my age or level of attractiveness it would be upsetting but I feel that there should be an exception for someone that will be in our house all day. In his words that it shows that I am a sexist when I am the employer or the one in power. I don’t know.

Maybe not sexist, but insecure as hell.

Assuming her husband has given her no reason to believe he'd cheat on her.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Kill Meat Dad and feed him to African/Chinese wildlife. It's the best option.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
is that another meat dad or the same one

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

My boyfriend [25M] does not accept the fact that I [23F] wish to drink socially.

I am not an alcoholic by any means and I rarely drink. The only times I will drink is when I am with friends, such as at a Christmas dinner and to celebrate the new year as a way to chill. I have never gotten drunk. My boyfriend of 3 years has previously mentioned how uncomfortable my drinking will cause him to be, and I have stayed off alcohol mostly. I will inform him whenever I drink, and he allows me to only drink a few sips,

Recently we had a fight as I decided that I should find out exactly why he does not like the idea of me drinking. He mentioned that is is afraid something bad will happen to me if I drink alcohol. He says that he is concerned for my safety. I tried to question his reasons, pointing out that it’s very unlikely for that to happen, and that I will never drink to the extent I will get drunk. I truly do not wish to get wasted and lose my ability to make rational decisions. I told him to have trust in me that I will never succumb myself to unsafe and compromising situations, but he is not convinced,

My boyfriend said that is is having great difficulty trying to reason himself out of something that he has always believed in (that drinking is bad, he does not hang around people who drink as well), and has trouble balancing it not being controlling. He mentioned that one reason why he is together with me is because I do not drink.

I find it really hard to accept his reasons against my drinking. Seeing how upset he got, I caved in once and accepted his wish that I do not continue drinking, I am okay to not continue drinking but I do not see why his reasons are as such. Subsequently, seeing how miserable I was, he mentioned that he will place trust in me and will consider if it’s possible for him to say yes to me. However he is still having great difficulty up til today, and is suggesting for me not to drink in public places, I previously suggested compromising an amount of alcohol to drink, but he was not accepting. This has placed a strain in our relationship and I would like to seek advice on how to resolve this situation.

EDIT: to add that he doesn’t have alcoholics in his family...

TLDR I wish to drink socially and my boyfriend is upset about that. He thinks that it will cause me to be in unsafe situations, however I am certain to never get drunk.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Ouhei posted:

Maybe not sexist, but insecure as hell.

Assuming her husband has given her no reason to believe he'd cheat on her.

It's sexist. She would presumably hire a man with the same qualifications. She is rejecting these candidates on the basis of their sex.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Sjs00 posted:

Did the other meat dad eat the OP's pet cat?

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
AITA for joking about there being milk in my girlfriend’s new fake boobs?

quote:

My girlfriend got breast implants four months ago. They honestly look so ridiculous but I never told her that since they make her happy. She has no children and is in no ways pregnant, but ever since two months after the enlargement, I have joked a few times about there being milk in her boobs. For example, one time she told me to get the milk when we were making scrambled eggs, I pointed at her boobs and joked that there’s milk right there. I also joked that we didn’t have to buy milk anymore. She always just gives me a death stare while saying “ha ha you’re so funny omg” or “you’re so stupid”. I always thought she found these jokes endearing and was just too humble and played hard-to-please.

Today I was pouring cereal into the bowl and told my girlfriend to get her boobs over here to add milk to the bowl. I rarely get an outburst or a curse word from her, but she shouted “I’m not a loving dairy cow, ok? There’s no loving milk in my loving boobs you weirdo.” I told her to calm down and I just thought she would like for her huge boobs to get acknowledged. She then went on to question if I even like her new boobs. I told her that of course I like them. I have always tried not to show that I was slightly repulsed by them, but I guess she isn’t dumb and can pick up on the signals no matter how hard I tried to hide them. I am gradually starting to develop an affection for them though. She didn’t seem too happy for the rest of our time together this morning.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
AITA for staying with my ex-bf against my current bfs wishes to see a concert?

quote:

Long story short, I was going to go and see a concert with some friends in another city but they bailed on me before we could book accommodation but after I bot the tickets. I couldn't afford to stay myself in the city but my ex bf offered his couch for me to stay on for the night cause he lives in that city and we're still friends.

I told my bf about my plan and he asked me not to, but i had already paid for the tickets and I really wanted to go so I told him it would be fine and reassured him I would be loyal. I went to the concert and had a great time and stayed at my exs place with no issue, but my bf has been really unhappy with me since.

I fell like if it had been any other friend he would have been fine but because I used to date this guy he was threatened by this, which is stupid cause I dont have feelings for my ex and I love my bf. My friends have called me an rear end in a top hat and I get it was a trust thing but nothing happened and they were the ones who bailed on me.

So AITA for going to stay at an exs apartment?

Lol

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Sjs00 posted:

Same weirdo.

EDIT:

Pinecone Sample posted:

AITA for joking about there being milk in my girlfriend’s new fake boobs?

quote:

She always just gives me a death stare while saying “ha ha you’re so funny omg” or “you’re so stupid”. I always thought she found these jokes endearing and was just too humble and played hard-to-please.

How do you interpret "death glare" as "please continue this action, I enjoy it"?

Puppy Time fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Jan 8, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Serephina posted:

WIBTA for getting an abortion after my husband dies?

Just lie to them and say you had a miscarriage, it's not their business anyways so you're not honor bound to tell the truth

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I can't tell if nanny wife knows the husband's a cheater and won't admit it to herself or she's just mega jealous for no reason.

Seems like she could get by with choosing someone who is EITHER older or not attractive, rather than demanding both qualities