Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

howe_sam posted:

CW renewed everything on their slate except for the three shows ending and the Riverdale spinoff that hasn't debuted yet.

CW don't gently caress around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

So they've got everything PLUS Stargirl?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Vince MechMahon posted:

Krypto confirmed.

He's in Titans.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
CW is the Anti-Netflix? You want 3 seasons? Too bad, you're getting 15.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Medullah posted:

CW is the Anti-Netflix? You want 3 seasons? Too bad, you're getting 15.

If you bitch about it you get 6 more and a spinoff.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Rhyno posted:

If you bitch about it you get 6 more and a spinoff.

Is that what the Canaries show is.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Dawgstar posted:

Is that what the Canaries show is.

I was thinking LoT.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Can't wait to see how they make that show about Felicity too.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

Can't wait to see how they make that show about Felicity too.

It's going to be a shot for shot remake of the old sitcom, except she used to work for green arrow.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Vince MechMahon posted:

It's going to be a shot for shot remake of the old sitcom, except she used to work for green arrow.

And sometimes she tries the Salmon Ladder.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Dawgstar posted:

And sometimes she tries the Salmon Ladder.

Kat McNamara posted on instagram about that last year, she said she couldn't do it.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

...Oh that's right, it's about her daughter.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Rhyno posted:

Kat McNamara posted on instagram about that last year, she said she couldn't do it.

Caity Lotz did it, didn't she?

It's not surprising. I think she's sculpted from marble.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Dawgstar posted:

Caity Lotz is probably the perfect woman. I believe she beat Amell's best time on it as well.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

I like how they always pretended, more or less, that Emily Bett was this whispy nerd hacker when she’s actually loving RIPPED too. Love the CW

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

omg chael crash posted:

I like how they always pretended, more or less, that Emily Bett was this whispy nerd hacker when she’s actually loving RIPPED too. Love the CW

Amell used to post constant gym updates, she used to work out with him and his wife. They posted so many pics together there was some gross speculation about their off screen relationships and I think it's what lead him to ending those type of posts.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Rhyno posted:

Amell used to post constant gym updates, she used to work out with him and his wife. They posted so many pics together there was some gross speculation about their off screen relationships and I think it's what lead him to ending those type of posts.

That's lovely. It's fun when attractive people who make tv shows and movies I like are also open about their life and it sucks that people get weird about it and make celebrities close themselves off.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Skwirl posted:

That's lovely. It's fun when attractive people who make tv shows and movies I like are also open about their life and it sucks that people get weird about it and make celebrities close themselves off.

He's still very open. I think the Olicity shippers started being a problem similar to the Supernatural nutbars so they scaled back their posts together.

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!
I doubt anything will come of this given how vague the comments are and ABC’s history with Marvel projects, but you never know https://twitter.com/deadline/status/1215000299825291264?s=21

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Barry Convex posted:

I doubt anything will come of this given how vague the comments are and ABC’s history with Marvel projects, but you never know https://twitter.com/deadline/status/1215000299825291264?s=21

Bring back Cloak & Dagger, you cowards. :argh:

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.

Barry Convex posted:

Time to bring back Peggy Carter for season 3! It's already the closest TV series to the movies. "Peggy Carter: Featuring Endgame's 'Jarvis'!"

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Come on, MOON KNIGHT!

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

twistedmentat posted:

Come on, MOON KNIGHT!

That's already Disney+.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
they never did say what channel moon girl was gonna be on right

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

site posted:

they never did say what channel moon girl was gonna be on right

No, but since it's going to be animated, one of the various Disney channels seems like a safe bet.

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Dawgstar posted:

Salmon ladder is much more about technique than pure strength. Of course you need a certain level of muscle, but basically all women/girls in ninja comps do it with zero problems. Barclay Stockett did 28 rungs in the ANW skills challenge.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

howe_sam posted:

CW renewed everything on their slate except for the three shows ending and the Riverdale spinoff that hasn't debuted yet.

And even said Riverdale spin-off got an expanded episode order meaning it's going a full 26 or whatever.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Locke and Key is actually happening

Looks pretty good, though a bit pg13. Not sure what kind of tone they’re going for

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The main cast from the comic is primarily under 18, PGing it up a bit to catch younger viewers is expected. But I read that it's going to have some genuine horror elements later on. Sounds like season 1 is based on the first volume so if it's a hit they have a good 6 seasons worth of material.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Retro Futurist posted:

Looks pretty good, though a bit pg13. Not sure what kind of tone they’re going for

They're going for Stranger Things. ST is the only reason this got greenlit.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Retro Futurist posted:

you know what would be cool, not having the moms entire characterization be "was violently raped by someone who is later """""redeemed""""

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

site posted:

you know what would be cool, not having the moms entire characterization be "was violently raped by someone who is later """""redeemed""""

In the trailer she seems to actually do stuff, that's a start

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Rhyno posted:

The main cast from the comic is primarily under 18, PGing it up a bit to catch younger viewers is expected. But I read that it's going to have some genuine horror elements later on. Sounds like season 1 is based on the first volume so if it's a hit they have a good 6 seasons worth of material.

Too bad it's a Netflix show so they're only gonna get 3.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Truth. Too bad it isnt in the CW. Dodge would get her own spinoff.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST

Yvonmukluk posted:

Bring back Cloak & Dagger, you cowards. :argh:

Everybody shut up and listen to this person

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!
take this with a grain of salt but fwiw

https://twitter.com/_CharlesMurphy/status/1216091103386009600

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

If they were going to do the I feel like it would have been when the Renner allegations first hit.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
There hasn't been a peep about Renner of late. They might be having trouble finding the right Kate.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I think it's most likely that Hailee Steinfeld's not gonna be available that soon because of Dickenson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Rhyno posted:

There hasn't been a peep about Renner of late. They might be having trouble finding the right Kate.

They already cast Kate.