Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
Ah 6500 new posts time to check trumo thread and

*realises nukes aren't flying yet*

you fucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

paranoid randroid posted:

in grimes defense she at least made Art Angels. all Musk has done is put a bunch of deleterious trash into orbit and get into twitter fights about his point-detonating deathmobiles

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

I love when a post has a strong ending

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Joementum posted:

worst Ayn Rand book adaptation yet

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lorn Wayne posted:

Ah 6500 new posts time to check trumo thread and

*realises nukes aren't flying yet*

you fucks

It’s not our fault, if we could make them fly we could

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

for more insight into Musk's personal life, I recommend this article interviewing his first wife

quote:

Still, there were warning signs. As we danced at our wedding reception, Elon told me, "I am the alpha in this relationship." I shrugged it off, just as I would later shrug off signing the postnuptial agreement, but as time went on, I learned that he was serious. He had grown up in the male-dominated culture of South Africa, and the will to compete and dominate that made him so successful in business did not magically shut off when he came home. This, and the vast economic imbalance between us, meant that in the months following our wedding, a certain dynamic began to take hold. Elon's judgment overruled mine, and he was constantly remarking on the ways he found me lacking. "I am your wife," I told him repeatedly, "not your employee."

"If you were my employee," he said just as often, "I would fire you.
https://www.marieclaire.com/sex-love/a5380/millionaire-starter-wife/

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Nichael posted:

I just realized this is the wrong ezra and i don't give a poo poo

So you're saying you know someone Better Than Ezra

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Hamelekim posted:

This is scary as hell.

Sounds like Trump will go to war if he wants and won't have house or senate members constrain him or he will go after them politically. They really need to vote to remove him, but Pence would probably be worse about war with Iran and the rest of the world.

https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1215023947370110976

Pence is completely unelectable and if they voted to remove Trump they have nobody to run next year. It is ride of die for the whole republican party

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anybody like Znowhite? That’s a good band

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Maybe you’ve never had the experience of taking an exam after an all night cram and then getting it back and your answer to “what is Ohms law” is “beef taco” and other bizarreness but many have

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/sansculotides/status/1215045533569449984

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/JessforDelaware/status/1215044231062081536

mr coo s is actually a tremendous piece of poo poo

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

stuffed crust punk posted:

calibanimal lives in a toilet

i mean its possible

i don't judge

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Gazpacho posted:

Maybe you’ve never had the experience of taking an exam after an all night cram and then getting it back and your answer to “what is Ohms law” is “beef taco” and other bizarreness but many have

many such cases

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Intel&Sebastian posted:

So you're saying you know someone Better Than Ezra

thank you

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

what is that rat doing to that burrito?

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

I'm not sure if this is horny or not

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
i can't believe a poster posted that and said "look at this and look at how good it looks c-spam"

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Uh Oh

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
if you listen close to the plumbing late at night you can hear a squawk of "peckerwoods!" from below

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Schnorkles posted:

i can't believe a poster posted that and said "look at this and look at how good it looks c-spam"

Turn on your monitor

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

when I was watching the Apollo landing doc I imagined all the tardigrades that got sucked out of the lander and were probably confused

maybe they're still there in stasis

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

stuffed crust punk posted:

calibanimal lives in a toilet

welcome 2 earth :smugdon:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

every single post

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

Pead posted:

Pence is completely unelectable and if they voted to remove Trump they have nobody to run next year. It is ride of die for the whole republican party

Given that Iran update this morning, if Trump's health incapacitates him before the election they're completely hosed

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

surprised so many royals put up with all that bullshit just take ur money and buy an island somewhere

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

TrixRabbi posted:

Given that Iran update this morning, if Trump's health incapacitates him before the election they're completely hosed

They will just weekend at bernies him like they did melania

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Donald Trump has been asleep since the escalator

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

heh a snoorito

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

was p disappointed to read this on the bbc

BBC posted:

Senator Chris Coons, a Connecticut Democrat, told Politico: "I respect the fact that [Pelosi] is concerned about the fact about whether or not there will be a fair trial, but I do think it is time to get on with it."

we have enough lovely milquetoast dems without getting this delaware rear end in a top hat misattributed to us, what say you nichael

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

radical meme posted:

So if they knew they were coming, how did our super deluxe, never fail anti-missile missile system not shoot them down?

I read something yesterday about those bases being targeted specifically because Iran knew they weren’t equipped with those systems.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Before

After

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Schnorkles posted:

Tired of defending EHF's burrito.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

fits my needs posted:

heh a snoorito

:prepop:

you madman you did it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

The first thing my psychology teacher taught me in 9th grade was there's no such thing as a tit man. Tits and cleavage just remind us of hips and rear end, and we're attracted to wide child bearing hips.

He was also my art teacher and was out for 6 months one year because he got heavy metal poisoning from too much lead paint.

Thanks buddy.

I had a sociology teacher that told us out of the blue one day that he had five kids and had only had sex a total of five times in his whole life. He also said he had spent time in jail for being a slum landlord.