Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Glagha posted:

It's very possible for both Allison and White Chain to be right here and maybe they might work out their problems and learn something about themselves and each other through combat but I dunno that sounds silly in a comic like this.

In Kung Fu Lesbians all conflict is resolved either through kung fu fights or tense makeout sessions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Glagha posted:

It's very possible for both Allison and White Chain to be right here and maybe they might work out their problems and learn something about themselves and each other through combat but I dunno that sounds silly in a comic like this.

What comic are YOU reading

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Rotten Red Rod posted:

What comic are YOU reading

:thejoke:

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Well, the last two flavor texts below the comic have pretty strongly suggested that White Chain is about to get murked.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

"You gotta get gay, White Chain. Gay and trans."

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Allison and Cio seem to be taking this reasonably well, all things considered.

Lights
Dec 9, 2007

Lights, the Peacock King, First of His Name.

Darth Walrus posted:

Yeah she's a lot calmer at this than I expected her to be.

Also, you can just read the shock in White Chain's expression at exactly how hard Allicio punches.

edit: I love that the sound effect of an Allicio punch is "DOOOOM"

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Well, there's restraint. Maybe a bit of wisdom. How about emptiness?

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Darth Walrus posted:

actually im pretty sure cio is 100% "whats with these homies dissin my girl" at this point

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
White chain's body-death is gonna nuke the entire arena predator style.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Motherfucker posted:

White chain's body-death is gonna nuke the entire arena predator style.

I think that was just Juggs' thing (or maybe a Thorn thing), and possibly only on that decoy body. It'd be a bit problematic if a cops' body exploded every time it died, especially one that does as much as White Chain.

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019
Allison's eyes look more contemplative than Cio's, which is interesting, cos I thouht Allicio was a whole new entity but that indicates some emtional discrepancy.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Rotten Red Rod posted:

I think that was just Juggs' thing, and only on that decoy body. It'd be a bit problematic if a cops body exploded every time it died, especially one that does as much as White Chain.

Angels don't make a habit of getting murked though, I'm pretty sure they all go nuclear. Plus they work alone and also its Throne so cops being lone operatives who wear suicide bombs makes a grim kind've sense.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Why does Cio's set of eyes not get the rad eye liner that Allisons does?

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

JustaDamnFool posted:

Allison's eyes look more contemplative than Cio's, which is interesting, cos I thouht Allicio was a whole new entity but that indicates some emtional discrepancy.

I thought it was pretty clear on this page that they can act separately too: https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/king-of-swords-9-104/

I think they're both kind of separate and together at the same time.

Motherfucker posted:

Angels don't make a habit of getting murked though, I'm pretty sure they all go nuclear. Plus they work alone and also its Throne so cops being lone operatives who wear suicide bombs makes a grim kind've sense.

White Chain literally has died more times than any other angel.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

Rotten Red Rod posted:

I think that was just Juggs' thing (or maybe a Thorn thing), and possibly only on that decoy body. It'd be a bit problematic if a cops' body exploded every time it died, especially one that does as much as White Chain.

Nah, it was mentioned in one of the lore texts that when you break an Angel's armor and nuke em back to the void they explode. Something like "I lost 50 of my best killing it, and the rest when it exploded."

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

A big flaming stink posted:

actually im pretty sure cio is 100% "whats with these homies dissin my girl" at this point

Weary annoyance is still a step up from how she might have reacted.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Darth Walrus posted:

Weary annoyance is still a step up from how she might have reacted.

honestly both allison and cio are reacting very evenly for a friend going full Anime Betrayal on you

they're definitely making a pretty good case that they're the ones who have grown while white chain's the one refusing to Deal With Their poo poo

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

White chain was never really their friend though. Like, they've reached out somewhat but White Chain has always remained steadfast and refused to connect or deviate. This isn't so much a betrayal as an obvious and desperate attempt to hijack a plan that was going fine and assert some control... presumably because there's no dogs to shoot to get that rush in throne.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

:colbert: they're friends

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

habeasdorkus posted:

Nah, it was mentioned in one of the lore texts that when you break an Angel's armor and nuke em back to the void they explode. Something like "I lost 50 of my best killing it, and the rest when it exploded."

Hmm, maybe so. I'll have to find that. I'm guessing it's on the page where Juggs explodes.

Edit: nope, but I do remember a page like that.

Rotten Red Rod fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Jan 8, 2020

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Angels are a continuous nuclear explosion bound in armor.

edit: also, there is a wiki: https://killsixbilliondemons.fandom.com/wiki/Angels

pseudorandom name fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Jan 8, 2020

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Hmm, maybe so. I'll have to find that. I'm guessing it's on the page where Juggs explodes.

Edit: nope, but I do remember a page like that.

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wielder-of-names-6-107/

“I wasted five hours of hard fighting and a hundred and fifty of my best men bringing it down. Then it exploded.”

– General Yross of the Yellow Moon Brood, on fighting angels

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

This comic rules so much.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Demiurge4 posted:

This comic rules so much.

It's become probably my favorite webcomic over the past year or so. It was always good, but the art and character work has continued to improve at a dramatic pace.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

I just signed up for Abaddons patreon and while I was at it I signed up for Kill Witch Kill too, but I noticed KWK isn’t very popular at all which is a crime.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Soooo I just spent a few minutes minutes staring at today's page thinking Abaddon had accidentally drawn Alicio with 3 boobs until I realized the rightmost one was her bicep.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Ah yes, biceps: the boobs of the arms, they say.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
So, I take back what I said earlier about White Chain giving Allicio a tough fight. Because drat, that was a single, blocked punch that fractured White Chain's forearm.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
Yeah, I never thought White Chain could win a contest of brute strength, but I didn't think it would be quite that lopsided. The only way a full fight doesn't end up going extremely poorly is if she starts dodging everything and whittles Allicio down.

Dr Subterfuge fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Jan 8, 2020

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice
welp this is the best solomon i have ever drawn and will ever draw, it's all downhill from here:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

3 posted:

welp this is the best solomon i have ever drawn and will ever draw, it's all downhill from here:

That's a good Salami Dave

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

Solomon David

Solomon Shave-ed

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Dr Subterfuge posted:

Yeah, I never thought White Chain could win a contest of brute strength, but I didn't think it would be quite that lopsided. The only way a full fight doesn't end up going extremely poorly is if she starts dodging everything and whittles Allicio down.

Well they're probably going to have to deal with White Chain's concordance buddy before anything is resolved between them, for better or worse. His odd reaction to Alicio showing up ("Wait...") give me a sneaking suspicion his response is going to be something neither of them expect...

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

do not :(

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Well they're probably going to have to deal with White Chain's concordance buddy before anything is resolved between them, for better or worse. His odd reaction to Alicio showing up ("Wait...") give me a sneaking suspicion his response is going to be something neither of them expect...

Yeah nothing says they have to duke it out until one of them is physically unable to continue. There are a bunch of ways this can still go that aren't White Chain plucking out Alison's key or Allicio punching White Chain so hard she explodes.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Dog Kisser posted:

Solomon David

Solomon Shave-ed

lol

nankeen
Mar 20, 2019

by Cyrano4747
the new cats feels like a gift from an alternate universe where some of the devils from this comic produced a human movie

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Dr Subterfuge posted:

That assumes that she can outsmart two fighters who are apparently in a much better headspace than she is. I feel like Cio is at least up there with White Chain on pure skill and experience - Allicio has a lot of Yabalchaoth in her design.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

And Allicio is more than the sum of her parts.