Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: GhostofJohnMuir)

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

dadchat is back baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Berke Negri posted:

all the mods got sacked apparently, sorry

this is their chance to redeem themselves in my opinion

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

All past transgressions washed away as part of a truth and reconciliation process that begins and ends with making this chickenwatermelon abomination, which someone has decided to bring into a SECOND page, simply go away

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
sorry all the mods are stuck to a huge acme-branded magnet after eating a pile of iron filings next to a sign reading "NAZI DISCORD CONTENT"

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

ACAB and I'm STILL calling the police

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Homura and Sickle posted:

this is what the renaissance felt like

when do we start the reactionary witch hun... oh hmm

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I want to see how the rest of that goes!

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Deleware is just Malibu but But Less Plastic

nowhere near enough chicken processing plants in malibu

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

gallagher's standup routine has gone downhill

nankeen
Mar 20, 2019

by Cyrano4747
another day, another email to a bemused ukrainian asking if he's my uncle

nankeen
Mar 20, 2019

by Cyrano4747
i think i've mentioned this before, but i can tell which ones are actually related to me because they freak out and refuse to talk to me. it is a slow, laborious process winning their trust

nankeen
Mar 20, 2019

by Cyrano4747
in the year 2005, when i was a teenager, i tried to track down my father's family by calling landlines on an old pay phone. the one who went NO WE'RE AUSTRALIAN LEAVE US ALONE and hung up on me was, of course, the only relative on the list, my cousin, whom i ended up meeting for the very first time last year

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

sorry all the mods are stuck to a huge acme-branded magnet after eating a pile of iron filings next to a sign reading "NAZI DISCORD CONTENT"

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

kustomkarkommando posted:

All past transgressions washed away as part of a truth and reconciliation process that begins and ends with making this chickenwatermelon abomination, which someone has decided to bring into a SECOND page, simply go away

actually knew a streamer who made it as a donation incentive

you will be unsurprised to learn: the chicken is not cooked through by the end of it

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

dadchat is back baby

Still missing the poster that posted nothing but pictures of bread and Randler rambling about anglos.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

nankeen posted:

in the year 2005, when i was a teenager, i tried to track down my father's family by calling landlines on an old pay phone. the one who went NO WE'RE AUSTRALIAN LEAVE US ALONE and hung up on me was, of course, the only relative on the list, my cousin, whom i ended up meeting for the very first time last year

avs did you anger the spirit of arik and thats why australia is now the this is fine dog

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Furnaceface posted:

Still missing the poster that posted nothing but pictures of bread and Randler rambling about anglos.

i think rotd got perma'd

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

avs have you considered building a boat and collecting pairs of animals yet?

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

paragon1 posted:

i think rotd got perma'd

Iirc not perma'd just banned by lowtax for dunking on him on Twitter when his estranged wife was posting on a racism and Ambien binge

esto es malo fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Jan 9, 2020

nankeen
Mar 20, 2019

by Cyrano4747

Homura and Sickle posted:

avs did you anger the spirit of arik and thats why australia is now the this is fine dog
realtalk i was summoned by irresistable cosmic forces out of the region that is currently most seriously on fire to the only part of australia that's currently not on fire, so unless i die soon in some ironic way i can only assume this means arik is pleased with me

nankeen
Mar 20, 2019

by Cyrano4747

Furnaceface posted:

avs have you considered building a boat and collecting pairs of animals yet?
there is a mount ararat just north of where i live now, so yes, i have considered it at length

Sinnlos
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about believing in magical rainbow gold

WoodrowSkillson posted:

ACAB and I'm STILL calling the police

You called?

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

paul blart financial cop

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
thread no longer pinned? never gonna be able to find it again once it returns to its shallow grave

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

thread no longer pinned? never gonna be able to find it again once it returns to its shallow grave

good, let us all die

nankeen
Mar 20, 2019

by Cyrano4747
more like BADCHAT

nankeen
Mar 20, 2019

by Cyrano4747
sorry. i'm sorry

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Who is the mod that depinned

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
my pattern recognition is wrecked. pin this thread, and permanently close the disgraced primary thread and uspol

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
this place is still around I thought they killed fyad

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

paragon1 posted:

i think rotd got perma'd

no, i'm guessing he just finally reached drinking age and started going outside instead of posting

Arsonist Daria posted:

this place is still around I thought they killed fyad

this is v. rude

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

no, i'm guessing he just finally reached drinking age and started going outside instead of posting

yes but also very much no

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

We need a new mod team: grover, ralp, r.guy PPJ and bolkervall

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
pretty sure ppj is still working for sa, he's just gone ghost protocol so he can do what needs to be done

when he explodes the nazi's secret posting satellites we'll be forced to reinstate him

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
You make another post, and here I am again, like your own quip emptyquoted in a page of white noise.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

have you graduated from college yet?

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
just got this semester left

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
congrats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
cool, congrats

ok, then i think this is the right time to spring the surprise i've been holding back for a couple of years now

your degree is worthless and the process of gaining it has already crushed your dreams!