Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

me too. none of the poo poo homex did in the sanders thread rose beyond the level of annoying. im sure he wouldnt take the job back even if they let him, tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
if only people and mods spoke up for him 🤔

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

THS posted:

me too. none of the poo poo homex did in the sanders thread rose beyond the level of annoying. im sure he wouldnt take the job back even if they let him, tho
you guard the forums, homex will watch the skies

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Lightning Knight posted:

I miss guyovich :(

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

ppj was one of the few mods that managed to be as awful a poster as they were forums cop

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Lightning Knight posted:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
all mods are bastards

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lightning Knight posted:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

https://mobile.twitter.com/gullfire_/status/1215018397647413249

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
you know I’m starting to think this Trotsky guy sucks

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Joseph 🇬🇪🇬🇪🇬🇪Stalin🇬🇪🇬🇪🇬🇪

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

swimsuit posted:

if only people and mods spoke up for him 🤔

The dumb bastard refused to budge, he shoulda just taken the L. It's just a post.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
I admire it. I’m glad somebody sticks to their principles

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
trolling the bernie thread was really dumb.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

you guard the forums, homex will watch the skies

:patriot: :911:

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Darkman Fanpage posted:

trolling the bernie thread was really dumb.

it was good, on the other hand

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
what's good about a mod abusing their position just to piss people off intentionally? if he wasnt a mod i wouldnt care.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

GalacticAcid posted:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

uh excuse me Stalin was as brown as the Georgian earth

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Stalin, AKA the Problematic Asiatic

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

trot definitely got the hots for dat Man of Steel

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Trotsky had a very powerful brain. If he had lived now instead of then, he would be the Zuckerberg of politics. Just a shame really, wasted potential.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
if he lived now he'd be locked in his apartment on a max dose of adderall posting at like 500 wpm about FYAD being closed

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

Darkman Fanpage posted:

what's good about a mod abusing their position just to piss people off intentionally? if he wasnt a mod i wouldnt care.

agreed, op, its stupid to lightly make fun of each other in the fyadlite forums

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Darkman Fanpage posted:

what's good about a mod abusing their position just to piss people off intentionally? .

Depends on the mod and depends on the people

In this case lots of things were good about that, and everybody crying was even better

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Venom Snake posted:

if he lived now he'd be locked in his apartment on a max dose of adderall posting at like 500 wpm about FYAD being closed

does that imply that if one of the fyad psychos were given command of a revolutionary army theyd be pretty good at logistics and crushing revolts

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
trolling the bernie thread is fine, a bit of criticism even for the good candidate is important

THS
Sep 15, 2017

its better than being a nazi or a pedophile

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world

https://www.marxists.org/archive/trotsky/1934/08/ame.htm

While the romantic numskulls of Nazi Germany are dreaming of restoring the old race of Europe’s Dark Forest to its original purity, or rather its original filth, you Americans, after taking a firm grip on your economic machinery and your culture, will apply genuine scientific methods to the problem of eugenics. Within a century, out of your melting pot of races there will come a new breed of men – the first worthy of the name of Man.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Raskolnikov38 posted:

you know I’m starting to think this Trotsky guy sucks

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/Auptimist/status/1215033877770756096?s=20

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
Im no longer confused about how Trotskyites ended up becoming right wing ghouls like Larouchites or the Neocons

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/BrankoMilan/sta...ingawful.com%2F

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

GalacticAcid posted:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Ferrinus posted:

While the romantic numskulls of Nazi Germany are dreaming of restoring the old race of Europe’s Dark Forest to its original purity, or rather its original filth, you Americans, after taking a firm grip on your economic machinery and your culture, will apply genuine scientific methods to the problem of eugenics. Within a century, out of your melting pot of races there will come a new breed of men – the first worthy of the name of Man.

One final prophecy: in the 3rd year of the Soviet rule in America you will no longer chew gum!

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

GalacticAcid posted:

Depends on the mod and depends on the people

In this case lots of things were good about that, and everybody crying was even better

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Dreddout posted:

One final prophecy: in the 3rd year of the Soviet rule in America you will no longer chew gum!
loving dying here. I thought you were parodying the text but that's actually the last line holy poo poo.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Ferrinus posted:

the virgin eugenicists vs the chad lysenkoists

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://twitter.com/poppy_haze/status/1215031315604672513

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
ban homex