Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Schnorkles posted:

it had to happen and they're all v. employable, but it still was a gut punch.

i'm not the person to have buttons, i deal with real buttons all day.

if you work for GQR I'm just going to assume my life is running out of ideas and is starting to rotate characters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

i actually gave you something far more horrible, but if you hate it i'll do the slat sluts

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ethiowned

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Bearjew posted:

i actually gave you something far more horrible, but if you hate it i'll do the slat sluts

trump

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
I wish my brain worked better because I have absolutely no idea how anyone can play games and listen to podcasts at the same time or watch movies n poo poo while posting and reading internets simultaneously

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Squizzle posted:

the ethiopic enoch is amazing because it's a txt that was known to have existed because of all the refs to it in the western canon but white people were like oooh nooo this important biblical work is lost maybe we can hope to one day find it........so v lost....

but it turned out that it wasnt lost it was just white folks lost because the ethiopic church had it and the book of jubilees in their dang canon the entire time and you could just fuckin read it, it was right there, being in bibles

they know ethiopia has the ark and would be bested in spiritual warfare

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Xaris posted:

I wish my brain worked better because I have absolutely no idea how anyone can play games and listen to podcasts at the same time or watch movies n poo poo while posting and reading internets simultaneously

let your embodied consciousness do the work. when i post, my fingers do the work. i don't know what i say and learn about it after i hit "submit reply"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

schnorkles is relentlessly decent and a good person and my friend

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Squizzle posted:

schnorkles is relentlessly decent and a good person and my friend

poll apologist

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

DryGoods posted:

they know ethiopia has the ark and would be bested in spiritual warfare

i love that the ark of the covenant is radioäctive

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

schnorkles is a good dude but gets really weird when i post kc-135 air tanker refueling videos in the thread?!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Xaris posted:

depends on the game and what you're listening to tbh

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
trump.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

redneck nazgul posted:

schnorkles is a good dude but gets really weird when i post kc-135 air tanker refueling videos in the thread?!

cuz horny is prohibited and that’s extremely horned uop

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Xaris posted:

cuz horny is prohibited and that’s extremely horned uop

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

cadence of hyrule is ableist :reject:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

saw my own star as the thread loaded and got worried that a mod was coming to tell at us

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Bearjew posted:

i can’t fuckibg wait

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Bearjew posted:

you cant just "do" the slat sluts. slat sluts are people too.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y32bRcJzL2w

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

punchymcpunch posted:

the 2020s are lit af

roaring twenties bitches

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
don’t be a fool! i will call you later

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

do you prefer the term ableïst to audist when relevant??

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Squizzle posted:

saw my own star as the thread loaded and got worried that a mod was coming to tell at us

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down, and whisper
""

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

some good story ideas to mine about a nuclear age aksum empire challenging the ancient world while powered by the ark of the covenant

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Treklp

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

SKULL.GIF posted:

it looks cool but I was extremely loving bad at Crypt of Necrodancer so I haven’t got it. I just have poor brain to ear connection (not deaf per se) and absolutely no rhythm at all

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Squizzle posted:

do you prefer the term ableïst to audist when relevant??

I'm using it here because I'm joking. I go ta demo of it but could never get into it for what I hope are obvious reasons

cadence of hyrule has some really gorgeous spritework and I'm glad to see that art is still alive and deployed by mainstream dev studios even in the late 10s

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
the ark of the covenant belongs in nuclear reactor

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
its a really, really pretty game and the tunes are banging

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Epic High Five posted:

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down, and whisper
""

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

petit choux posted:

A fever dream that never ends until the earth breaks

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Epic High Five posted:

""

lol

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

pumt

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

im' stupid as gently caress, i'll never learn anything, i'l never read anything, i'll never consider anything, and I VOTE

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

w8 ,
who ? :thunk:

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

im' stupid as gently caress, i'll never learn anything, i'l never read anything, i'll never consider anything, and I VOTE

this makes you good and powerful

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

who's the Doctor Manhattan of cspam?