Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

oops! all cops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006

looks like DSA people who organized an anti war event decided to just carry on the anti war rally instead of continuing to confront a pair of fascist provocateurs after they were separated by police, in the way preferred by this individual or group who did not organize the event. and now this individual or group wants to make it about themselves and how nicely they were or weren’t treated? wasn’t Austin home to some of those red guard guys who attack DSA events in other cities?

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
PAUL JOEPH WATSON

baw
Nov 5, 2008

soy boys...

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Farm Frenzy posted:

lots of my normies friends liked it so i watche d the whole monologue and its just the most boring jokes about award shows being boring you can imagine. the chuds are only latching onto it because gervais' years long twitter meltdown

lol https://twitter.com/rickygervais/status/1215043466738176000

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Tesseraction posted:

I mean to be fair one of the biggest "oopsies" of the crusades was whipping up Christian supremacy led to one of the earliest documented pogroms instead of the intended invasion of the Holy Land.
well that and sacking Constantinople making it way more vulnerable to a muslim invasion

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

This guy is the hot topic shirt of comics

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Soy Division posted:

well that and sacking Constantinople making it way more vulnerable to a muslim invasion

Does this make Constantinople the abortion clinic?

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ricky walking through a dead mall’s parking lot mumbling “are you offended mate?”

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

between those demented cackles he does

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

looks like DSA people who organized an anti war event decided to just carry on the anti war rally instead of continuing to confront a pair of fascist provocateurs after they were separated by police, in the way preferred by this individual or group who did not organize the event. and now this individual or group wants to make it about themselves and how nicely they were or weren’t treated? wasn’t Austin home to some of those red guard guys who attack DSA events in other cities?
the article is from red guards people. my trust level re: them is around 0% and i seriously think they're cointelpro, and suspect they've actually collaborated with people like ritchie to harass left groups before.

anyways ritchie is fash but everyone in austin knows who he is and he's very low on the greasy pole.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
this is a group that ended a rival ML group in town by placing death threats on the members' doors at night, with names of family members and a level of knowledge of names / addresses of members that not even the targeted group had, which is pretty remarkable. they also leaked logs of another lefty group (some goofballs) and ritchie's right-wing club bragged about the leak before it had been published by that red guards blog. also see how the fash harass leftist events and then the ultra-leftists / cops harass the leftists afterwards for not escalating into violence. pressure comes from both directions.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
edit: whoops wrong thread

Intel&Sebastian has issued a correction as of 18:41 on Jan 9, 2020

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
red guard left a pig head on someone’s door step right? that’s pretty blatantly CIA death squad psyops stuff.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/KELLYWEILL/status/1215253614249287680?s=19

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Scary! posted:

This guy is the hot topic shirt of comics

You either die a hero, or live long enough to become sort of middle of the road poo poo and people start to forget why they liked you in the first place?

baw
Nov 5, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

edit: whoops wrong thread

whenever this happens to me i just edit my posts to say something related to the thread topic but pointless, as i did with my posts above

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/progirl/status/1215284602077679617?s=19

:chloe:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I tried to think of something but couldn't

much like now

bernie

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

is there a version of :captainpop: that expands infinitely

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tesseraction posted:

between those demented cackles he does

on topic for the altright thread: this bit from an old Opie & Anthony show where Jay Mohr calls in to make fun of Louie CK and Ricky Gervais for being hollywood dicks now that they were famous lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxYDcuYwH6o&t=437s

he does a good Gervais and Louie. start at like ~7:15

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

[nick fuentes voice]: "I'm convincing an entire sub-movement of white supremacists that having sex with cat boys ironically isn't gay, so I can have sex with cat boys unironically"

[also nick fuentes voice]: "holy poo poo it worked"

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
why is a catgirl disciplining a catboy? i thought they’re like pets for human doms or something? do catppl gently caress other catppl now?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

why is a catgirl disciplining a catboy? i thought they’re like pets for human doms or something? do catppl gently caress other catppl now?
*in star wars voice*

catppl gently caress other catppl now

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

*in star wars voice*

catppl gently caress other catppl now

hosed up if true

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Reality is often so much loving weirder then fiction.

Their is no way Orwell could of written a dystopia like this. ...possibly Philip k. Dick

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I just wish more folks would do the responsible thing, and spay or neuter their catpeople

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
A catgirl and a catboy mated and started a family. Years later their adolescent catson nervously outs himself to them— he is a dogboy.

What was their response to this shocking news?
You gotta be kitten me!!

What was his reply?
This is ruff!

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

the article is from red guards people. my trust level re: them is around 0% and i seriously think they're cointelpro, and suspect they've actually collaborated with people like ritchie to harass left groups before.

anyways ritchie is fash but everyone in austin knows who he is and he's very low on the greasy pole.

yeah the austin red guards are fash(probably cops) and i remember that exact site publishing an article talking about how great it was when they roughed up a soup kitchen associated with dsa in pennsylvania somewhere

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I do enjoy reading those ARG statements that read like they just came out of an academic Marxist jargon generator.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

Its like mashing up Cats and Springtime for Hitler

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

StashAugustine posted:

He made the Jellicheil choice

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

If horny can cure nazi instead of causing it, I’m all for it. The furries are comrades. I’m willing to bring the catpeople in on this.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

dr_rat posted:

Reality is often so much loving weirder then fiction.

Their is no way Orwell could of written a dystopia like this. ...possibly Philip k. Dick

we still have a ways to go before we hit Atwood levels

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
uwu *huggles* *glomps* ::throws u in a sack and drowns u::

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

StashAugustine posted:

so just the move version of cats then?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Hitler Youth Catboy was a character in the Hellsing anime

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
and he was named Schrodinger, after the scientist’s classic thought experiment, wherein a male subject is attracted to catboys, but logically cannot be considered either gay or straight.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/jbouie/status/1215337155255554051

the man sam harris stated as the most oppressed intellectual in his lifetime is about to come out with yet another book about how black people are stupid or inferior in some way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Halloween Jack posted:

I do enjoy reading those ARG statements that read like they just came out of an academic Marxist jargon generator.
https://twitter.com/redguardsgpt/status/1210020794530779138?s=19
https://twitter.com/redguardsgpt/status/1213224461027217408?s=19