Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Gringostar posted:

cspam vs d&d

can we swap the our and their labels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

pre-op bebop posted:

Currently worried about a friend who most likely has rheumatoid arthritis but, despite having a full-time job, can't afford any treatment for it. :(

:d2a:

I just paid a $1500 bill, because even though we had 20 physical therapy visits and 26 chiropractor visits, they actually pull from the same pool, so the PT wasn't covered due to 21 chiro visits. 3 outpatient 30 minute physical therapy appointments cost $1500 and the insurance won't cover a dime - but if we had paid $80 out of pocket for chiros and kept the slots open for PT, then we'd only owe $300!

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.

Gentleman, we can have politics in here! This is the legislature!

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002

Filthy Hans posted:

The Distinguished Gentleman is pretty C-SPAM imo

also imo Eddie hasn't made a funny movie since Bowfinger, and even that one was more chuckles than belly laughs

The Dolemite movie was good

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
kamala should be in prison for that dance infront of that dumb drumline alone

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

zegermans posted:

ever get really loving mad about how much more money you'd have if healthcare was free?

between child birth and various other medical issues over the last 2 years I've spent 20,000 dollars on it. My company health insurance costs $300 per biweekly paycheck and has a 5000 deductible per person.

Yeah lol now imagine if you had a severe chronic condition that prevents you from working. Thank god for the FREEDOM to choose insurance :patriot:

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

because your poll numbers make you barely even worth mentioning, cory

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/FaimaBakar/status/1215219119836057601

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Hatebag posted:

Yeah lol now imagine if you had a severe chronic condition that prevents you from working. Thank god for the FREEDOM to choose insurance :patriot:

every time I go to the local rural clinic/hospital/all in one they have a notice up about the latest medicaid they're no longer accepting

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Bearjew posted:

bernie j sanders
:smugdon:

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Hatebag posted:

You may also want to check out the trueanon podcast by pisspiggradad. Usually funnier than chapo and with a cool twin peaks electro remix intro song.

wait he does that podcast? the guy who went to syria?

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Gwyneth Paltrow is on course to be the Oprah of the 2020's and it'll be even worse than it sounds

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/jbarro/status/1215281452755169280

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

good to see ehf out and about

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!

JHVH-1 posted:

The Dolemite movie was good

Why was the BITCH ARE YOU FOR REAL scene shown during a screening of dolemite, it was from a completely different rudy ray moore movie!

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

stuffed crust punk posted:

yeah

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

zegermans posted:

I just paid a $1500 bill, because even though we had 20 physical therapy visits and 26 chiropractor visits, they actually pull from the same pool, so the PT wasn't covered due to 21 chiro visits. 3 outpatient 30 minute physical therapy appointments cost $1500 and the insurance won't cover a dime - but if we had paid $80 out of pocket for chiros and kept the slots open for PT, then we'd only owe $300!

i couldn't even imagine this I'd be bankrupt 80 times by now

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work
It's so lovely to wake up early in the summertime to greet the dawn, jump out of bed and it's all warm and the birds are singing (altho maybe fewer), splash a bit of water on my face, throw on some shorts to go for an early run*, throw open the doors and get hit by a huge fug of smoke rolling into the house and deep into my alveoli, and spend the next few minutes coughing and wheezing. I live away from the hills near the beach but it still smells like someone threw a chainsmoking and fart lighting party in my yard last night and it was one hell of a bash.

So yeah, things are still somewhat on fire here. Any chance of trump releasing some of his enormous moisture reserve to help?

Anyway good morning cspam, hope you all are on less fire than most things here.

*obviously this is a lie

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer

Basebf555 posted:

Apparently a sequel is already in the works.

How would that work? Following the detective or what? Hiw can you sequel that it was so well tied up.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

stuffed crust punk posted:

Yeah it's good

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!

Hatebag posted:

You may also want to check out the trueanon podcast by pisspiggradad. Usually funnier than chapo and with a cool twin peaks electro remix intro song.
Genuinely unaware that trueanon was from pisspiggranddad!

That guy is very brave and knowledgeable

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

lorn Wayne posted:

you misspelled dead from being unable to afford medical care

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

lorn Wayne posted:

that's the stupid thing, I feel like I'm barely above water and I know I'm making more money and am more secure than half the folks who post here... like if its this poo poo for me, how poo poo is it for other people. I guess if they're in chronic pain they just get addicted to heroin and die.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

byob historian posted:

you misspelled dead from being unable to afford medical care

:doggo:

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ZeusCannon posted:

How would that work? Following the detective or what? Hiw can you sequel that it was so well tied up.

very carefully

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

zegermans posted:

every time I go to the local rural clinic/hospital/all in one they have a notice up about the latest medicaid they're no longer accepting

Yeah that probably means that hospital won't be around too much longer

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

zegermans posted:

Just enjoy all your freedom as you die in the gutter like the founders intended

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

zegermans posted:

that's the stupid thing, I feel like I'm barely above water and I know I'm making more money and am more secure than half the folks who post here... like if its this poo poo for me, how poo poo is it for other people. I guess if they're in chronic pain they just get addicted to heroin and die.

its 2020 all the kids is snortin fentanol

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Coyotes attacked a five-year-old boy and a man in Chicago in two separate incidents on the same day, police said Thursday, leaving the younger victim hospitalized and residents on high alert as the wild canine population of the city is reportedly on the rise.

Police said the boy was bitten several times in Lincoln Park, in the Midwestern city’s lakefront area, on Wednesday. He was reported to be in a stable condition.

The other victim, a 32-year-old man, was bitten on the buttocks several hours later by a coyote as he was walking through the downtown area. He was treated in hospital for the bite, police said.

Secure our asses big daddy Trump. Protect us from the coyotes.

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

:yooge: NO EXSHEPSHUNS

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

Genuinely unaware that trueanon was from pisspiggranddad!

That guy is very brave and knowledgeable

He seems to have convictions. He organized a union at anchor steam brewery

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

zegermans posted:

Ah poo poo, just saw this bit and sorry if my post was insensitive or just not what you needed atm. Take care and i hope to hell things work out for you. Sucks here but at least healthcare is free to those who need it, lucky really or i would be pretty dead by now

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

zegermans posted:

I was recently diagnosed with ulcerative colitis. the pills I am supposed to take for the rest of my life cost $500 a month with my insurance. I said gently caress that and just stockpiled a bunch of the steroids they gave me which are like $2 for 70 for when I have issues.

BardoTheConsumer
Apr 6, 2017

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

zegermans posted:

This is a feature not a bug

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

tenderjerk posted:

I own this album on vinyl

It's a translucent bright yellow :smugdon:

I've been looking for it for a long time and it is basically impossible to get a copy which sucks because every time I read C-SPAM I think about it

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

lorn Wayne posted:

I'm sick of having no opponents to fight with irl, other than decorum cucks, who don't want to understand that their centrist ideals further fuel the right.

so i just lmao now

phone bank for jess. the opponent is hopelessness and it is incumbent upon the progressive movement to prove that there is an alternative through solidarity and tangible solutions.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Okay I just got back from a deep undercover mission offsite. I am going to look into all this mod drama and hopefully have it resolved within a couple hourd

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Calibanibal posted:

Okay I just got back from a deep undercover mission offsite. I am going to look into all this mod drama and hopefully have it resolved within a couple hourd

hourd

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
way to drop the ball, you utter moron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Bethamphetamine posted:

Secure our asses big daddy Trump. Protect us from the coyotes.

imagine not ar15ing every canidae you see