Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Lombardi on his podcast says there’s like 80% chance McDaniels doesn’t even take the Browns interview. lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Lombardi was fired by Haslam and has been grinding that axe forever. It's scheduled for tomorrow

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Diva Cupcake posted:

Lombardi on his podcast says there’s like 80% chance McDaniels doesn’t even take the Browns interview. lol

I’d enjoy this more if it didn’t mean they were more likely to poach Greg Roman

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Haslam's going to one-up Davis and Tepper and spend $150 million fully-guaranteed over 10 years for Greg Schiano.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
McDaniels is scared of Mayfield

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Hardcore dick in the rear end buttfuck FOOBAW

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

2018: McDaniels nopes out of the Colts job so they hire Eagles OC Frank Reich

2020: McDaniels (essentially) nopes out of the Browns job so they hire Eagles DC Jim Schwartz, who is interviewing this week

This is Mossad-level payback for LII

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Schwartz was Wednesday
Stefanski today
McDaniels Friday
Those are the last interviews

Haslam wants someone signed Saturday
Depodesta's contract ends Sunday

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Giants are gonna draft 7 fullbacks

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I'm starting to feel slightly sorry for Giants fans that they are on probably going on their third moron coach in a row, but... who am I kidding, I can't give them any pity.

Why, are you the perfectly spherical breasts author?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

shyduck posted:

Giants are gonna draft 7 fullbacks

Yes Yes Yes

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole
Off-topic a bit, but since you mentioned it: Why can't pulling, athletic guards just play FB?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Schwartz was Wednesday
Stefanski today
McDaniels Friday
McDaniels won't even bother showing up

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Judge is made entirely of catchphrases rejected by Robert Kraft for being too corny.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Schiano isn't going back to the NFL. He'll be at Rutgers forever.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Joe Judge is a fucken prick and I will kick his chud rear end

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Better Than You posted:

Joe Judge is a fucken prick and I will kick his chud rear end

Please record.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Intruder posted:

Why, are you the perfectly spherical breasts author?

No. But I have been considering changing my username to Perfectly Spherical Breasts. Need a good avatar to go with tho.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

https://twitter.com/nycguidovoice/status/731560055548575746

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

making me feel kinda ill to hear my own semi-ironic sentiments coming out of dave gettleman with complete seriousness

don't even know where to start with this one. just..... lmao

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

For evidence on how stupid this is, look no further than the Titans! Who were the AFC South basement dwellers at the start of the season and now are a playoff team that beat the Patriots despite having the same running backs the entire time. Gee, wonder what changed, let's just ignore the QB rotation between the two teams and call it a day.

gently caress, I kinda liked the Giants too, easily my favorite in the NFC East just for giving Dallas problems, but this... this uh... this, yeah.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Excited for when an owner coaxes Booger out of the booth and gives him a Grudenesque contract based on his impassioned speech that he's going to "win more, and do less losing."

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Schwartz was Wednesday
Stefanski today
McDaniels Friday

Haslam wants someone signed Saturday
Depodesta's contract ends Sunday

Love to place arbitrary deadlines on myself when I'm competing against nobody

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Booger might be unemployed soon if the rumors are true

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

poo poo. Does any NFL team want to hire me? I can go into an interview and say poo poo like "You have to run and stop the run! You have to establish a winning culture! You have to score more points than the other team!"

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Codependent Poster posted:

poo poo. Does any NFL team want to hire me? I can go into an interview and say poo poo like "You have to run and stop the run! You have to establish a winning culture! You have to score more points than the other team!"

Dress like a homeless man and camp out just outside the Browns facilities in Berea. You could have a shot at being a Browns exec!

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

shyduck posted:

Noooo not my penis drawing train wreck.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

are you a mostly bald white man with a large build that looks half muscle and half fat? you're most of the way there already

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Play posted:

are you a mostly bald white man with a large build that looks half muscle and half fat? you're most of the way there already

nice

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

DariusLikewise posted:

Love to place arbitrary deadlines on myself when I'm competing against nobody

You still need to assemble a staff beyond the head coach though so there is urgency in getting that position filled.

Ideally a staff that wouldn’t be the remnants of what the other teams already picked clean.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

With Haslam (for the moment) planning to craft everything around the head coaches want and Depodesta's contract up sunday it makes some sense to make the hire before then. If the new guy doesn't want Depodesta he walks at no cost which is a drat first for Jimmy.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Me: "PISS IS STORED IN THE BALLS!!!"

Jimmy Haslam: "You're hired!"

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
So the DC the Panthers are hiring was in the NFL for 3 seasons with the Lions including the season they went winless.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

so this means the Giants are drafting Lynn Bowden to play QB right, gotta back up those fuckin big words, smart guy

Kalli posted:

As Barnwell just noted, they're playing next to a $5 billion dollar shopping mall that opened two months ago.

hey hey

that 5 billion dollar shopping mall sat vacant and unfinished for like 10 years because of graft and corruption, and there's nothing more New Jersey than that

Alaois fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Jan 10, 2020

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

How the gently caress can you wash the windows if you haven't even started building the building?

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Funny how it took only one season for the pendulum to swing from "any young guy in Sean McVay's orbit" to "old-school run-establishers"

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

NY has a new Yogi Berra

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Intruder posted:

Can't wait for Patriots Way coach Joe Judge to announce that QBs will no longer receive red jerseys for training camp

Charlie Weis actually did this towards the end at Kansas. His theory was something along the lines of 'it'll toughen up the QB and give the defense something to shoot for in practice' or something. It's somehow maybe not the most :psyduck: thing Charlie Weis did.

shyduck posted:

I find Booger affable and ok if he has time to think through what he's going to say. As a color guy he does not have time to figure out what he's going to say and just says the dumbest poo poo. Not that he doesn't say dumb poo poo at other times, but it's so much worse when he has to talk in real time.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

wandler20 posted:

So the DC the Panthers are hiring was in the NFL for 3 seasons with the Lions including the season they went winless.

He was the Lions LB coach in 2008, Joe Barry the Lions DC in 2008 is potentially the Rams new DC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

DariusLikewise posted:

He was the Lions LB coach in 2008, Joe Barry the Lions DC in 2008 is potentially the Rams new DC

Why would you want anyone connected with the 08 Lions?