Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

pwn posted:

Apparently the first of those has changed

Final episode titles—

2020.01.09 You’ve Changed, Man
2020.01.16 Mondays, Am I Right?
2020.01.23 Patty
2020.01.30 Whenever You’re Ready

They have a lot to get through in the last four episodes. My theory is Patty is the name our Janet chooses for herself as she recreates the universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

1glitch0 posted:

They have a lot to get through in the last four episodes. My theory is Patty is the name our Janet chooses for herself as she recreates the universe.

That's a good as hell theory.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
This is your one week warning.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

1glitch0 posted:

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I know who you are. You are Bortles.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Don't forget forkfaces, the show's back tonight.

https://twitter.com/nbcthegoodplace/status/1215257013233561600

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Aaaaa oh god the end approaches.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

There's only four more episodes counting tonight's, right?

Sefer
Sep 2, 2006
Not supposed to be here today

Evil Mastermind posted:

There's only four more episodes counting tonight's, right?

There are two on the 30th, so 5.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I don't want it to end!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Can’t wait for the revolution and the People’s Republic of Heaven.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Sefer posted:

There are two on the 30th, so 5.

Awwww Fork.

Lemony
Jul 27, 2010

Now With Fresh Citrus Scent!
I remember someone speculating earlier in the thread that Chidi would bring up the veil of ignorance as part of the solution. I really like the idea and I hope it happens.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Lemony posted:

I remember someone speculating earlier in the thread that Chidi would bring up the veil of ignorance as part of the solution. I really like the idea and I hope it happens.

It worked for Doctor Who, it can work for the ultimate resolution of good and evil throughout the universe!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Road tripping recently has helped to blitz through the GP podcast with Marc Evan Jackson (he plays Shawn). I’m nearly to the end of Season 3, and the dynamic has gotten so good. The one with Jason Mantzoukas guest hosting is amazing.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I am glad I just looked at the TV schedule because I didn't realize until just now it's on at 830 instead of the usual 9! Posting in case I am not alone!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

kumba posted:

I am glad I just looked at the TV schedule because I didn't realize until just now it's on at 830 instead of the usual 9! Posting in case I am not alone!

Thank you! I clicked on tv iv for the first time in ages so I had no idea the show was back! Thanks for bumping it!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Coolsville

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Yeah I saw the time knife, it was neat.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Pirates of the Caribbean 12

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Ultra Instinct Chidi is great

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Hi, shut up, I'm confident now.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Wait wtf I thought it was at 9 for some reason aaaaaaaaaaagh

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Joanie Loves Tchotchkes

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

SardonicTyrant posted:

Ultra Instinct Chidi is great

he's been in the hyperbolic time chamber all season

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

LMAO they fuckin GOT HIM

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Lmao Raylan

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
of course

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I love how they made him dress like Justified.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

And he's carrying himself like Raylan too.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Now we need to see Mod Tahani

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

RIP Timothy Oliphant. May the rebooted Earth give us Santa Clarita Diet season 4.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
so i wonder if we're going to lead to shawn being turned into a better person through reboots

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Haha Michael finally has Shawn's number

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
oh chidi

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Timothy Olyphant as "Timothy Olyphant"

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

And so we finally get to the root of the problem: the eternal rest afterlife model is needlessly cruel and the redemption afterlife and/or reincarnation offers some measure of justice.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

muscles like this! posted:

Timothy Olyphant as "Timothy Olyphant"

Who's side are you on man?

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
I love how the Good Place negotiation team are absolute feckless pushovers who will gladly give into every demonic demand in the name of Reasonable Compromise and Decorum. It's a perfect teardown of the Democratic Party.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

https://tv.avclub.com/mike-schur-on-making-the-judge-s-dreams-come-true-with-1840910984

Interview with Schur about how the cameo came about.

Funny thing is they got the cameo first and then wrote in Gen's obsession with Olyphant because they filmed Maya's stuff out of order with the rest of the season.