Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anukis
Jan 23, 2006

I'm an empathetic, sensitive, educated, intellectually curious non-idiot. Hi.
basically everything is GLADIO or an equivalent thereof, so it's fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

i've spent the past several years hearing insane conspiracies about how pope francis is a masonic infiltrator so the whole thing about there actually being a masonic conspiracy to infiltrate the vatican; except it's to funnel drug money to fascist paramilitaries; was a fun crack ping moment

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

i know, i know, but i think i have a way to explore the history of it and where it comes from that might be a little different and maybe put it in a new light. i know matt christman did a (great) inebriated past about it not too long ago but hopefully people are up for a very detailed multi part look at it. from there gonna branch off into italy germany etc, like you say it touches so many different events, it's probably been a much bigger influence on history than we appreciate.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

meanwhile, Amber grills,

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

StashAugustine posted:

i've spent the past several years hearing insane conspiracies about how pope francis is a masonic infiltrator so the whole thing about there actually being a masonic conspiracy to infiltrate the vatican; except it's to funnel drug money to fascist paramilitaries; was a fun crack ping moment

I just read From Hell the other day and it was like, yeah all of this seems legit

Anukis
Jan 23, 2006

I'm an empathetic, sensitive, educated, intellectually curious non-idiot. Hi.

gh0stpinballa posted:

i know, i know, but i think i have a way to explore the history of it and where it comes from that might be a little different and maybe put it in a new light. i know matt christman did a (great) inebriated past about it not too long ago but hopefully people are up for a very detailed multi part look at it. from there gonna branch off into italy germany etc, like you say it touches so many different events, it's probably been a much bigger influence on history than we appreciate.

There are probably a few major prongs of elite organized crime that have predominantly shaped this nightmare machine we all stare at now, but it's one of the most far-reaching for sure.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Atrocious Joe posted:

blackpill Felix is him working as a DNC consultant that's an establishment loyalist

It did kinda stand out to me on one of the last episodes he was on when he talked about klob like he wanted her to step on him

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Hurt Whitey Maybe posted:

he’s still alive, he put out a nice bonus on Iran.

the intro to that slayed me

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/1215494277784129536

it's great, they’re so shook when Matt says Iran has a moral duty to acquire a nuke

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Gripweed posted:

I just read From Hell the other day and it was like, yeah all of this seems legit

That is a conspiracy theory which I wish wasn't provably wrong because it rules

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Zoran posted:

it's great, they’re so shook when Matt says Iran has a moral duty to acquire a nuke

there's gonna be a lot more of these when bernie winsover the next year or so

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Zoran posted:

theyre nuts hjoly poo poo

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Zoran posted:

this rules

Junkiebev
Jan 18, 2002

Feel the progress.

on the latest cumtown there was a reference made to Adam sleeping with someone’s (not mine, you rakes!) mom. explain

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Junkiebev posted:

on the latest cumtown there was a reference made to Adam sleeping with someone’s (not mine, you rakes!) mom. explain

Stav's mom is the Cum Town communal bicycle

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

extremely

you can tell they edited it down, extremely, to avoid getting into the weeds with the boys on any issues, and they come off as pathetically weak as a result

just pure, uncut liberal terror of actually having to defend a position

Junkiebev
Jan 18, 2002

Feel the progress.

Autism Sneaks posted:

Stav's mom is the Cum Town communal bicycle

:aaa:

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
oh that reminds me, my coworker who I learned listens to CT when I walked into the breakroom as he was listening to an African Guy bit was helping a hockey dad buy a printer today, and when the guy was checking out with his ten year-old son I overheard my coworker say "it's by a guy named Nick Mullen" and I felt my spirit leave my body

Pizza Segregationist
Jul 18, 2006

https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/1215520727606140930

lol

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

It took me a while to realize the idiots interviewing them weren't just playing devil's advocate to give Matt and Virgil starting points, they actually mean all the dumbass questions they asked. Also Virgil clearly eating throughout made me loving cackle

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

baby yoda in a TPUSA shirt with Kanye laughing in the background

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
say what you will about amber she loving kills it at gift-giving. i'm so jealous of felix getting to go trip with penguins

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Fentry posted:

It took me a while to realize the idiots interviewing them weren't just playing devil's advocate to give Matt and Virgil starting points, they actually mean all the dumbass questions they asked. Also Virgil clearly eating throughout made me loving cackle

the "what diversity?" part shows how vapid they are, nothing except moths and spiders rattling around their skulls

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Doctor Jeep posted:

the "what diversity?" part shows how vapid they are, nothing except moths and spiders rattling around their skulls
The "Poor people dying because of the copper barons" part being "just Virgil's perspective" is like 100% classical neolib bullshit.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
the inane questions "would you want to beat trump?" like it's an indictment of something lol

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I would've just openly said that Mayor Pete is an objectively worse outcome than a second Trump presidency.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Zoran posted:

It's worth listening to the last minute or so of the previous interview to give you a taste of what I assume the show is like the rest of the time. Just purestrain centrism.

Also maybe it was the editing but they did a great job of asking lots of "tough" questions but with no follow-up to anything so they never really try to prove any deeper into any given subject. Completely shallow and lifeless journalism.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Fentry posted:

it took me a while to realise this wasn't a parody and the skullduggery hosts really sound like that and believe this poo poo. "speaker pelosi" lol

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Junkiebev posted:

It was "slept with A mom"; there was recently twitter drama where a woman blasted Dasha (Adam's perfidious ex, as you know) and it was discovered she'd also recently posted a selfie from Adam's bedroom. Said woman had also instagrammed previously about being a mom.

At least this is my understanding I refuse to do any research other than passively reading SA posts

Edit: correction due to below comment

The Chad Jihad has issued a correction as of 15:46 on Jan 10, 2020

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
She didn't have it taken away, she simply arranged that her parents were going to take it after it was born.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

funniest bit of the journo interview is when they get prickly about West Wing

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 15:20 on Jan 10, 2020

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Get yourself a man who hates you as much as Will hates Warren

Also Felix's point about the Hogg backlash being homoerotic boomers is amazingly accurate - the local conservative radio guy in St. Louis had his entire career destroyed for this tweet -

e: turns out the dude was recently uncancelled, but works for a minor Illinois-side AM station now

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

remember how many chuds got a crush on gender swapped David Hogg?

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

Dreylad posted:

Also maybe it was the editing but they did a great job of asking lots of "tough" questions but with no follow-up to anything so they never really try to prove any deeper into any given subject. Completely shallow and lifeless journalism.

gotta admit this was enlightening, if only as one more object lesson in how liberals have loving nothing once you just reject their premises

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

defending my 15 year old daughter's taste in tv shows to binge watch, online

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Honest Thief posted:

the inane questions "would you want to beat trump?" like it's an indictment of something lol

i mean, right from the start: "so it's a drug thing??"

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Dreylad posted:

It's worth listening to the last minute or so of the previous interview to give you a taste of what I assume the show is like the rest of the time. Just purestrain centrism.

"Trump is our OJ" is all I heard, which is an unfair comparison because Trump has killed far more people than OJ.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Lol the host defends USAID as a legit, non-CIA connected organization.

That host is also extremely sure that Somaliland is not part of Somalia, which isn't true. They want to be, but uhhh not yet.

How Darwinian
Feb 27, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Best part was them leading with West Wing—"Is my daughter WRONG to binge West Wing?"—then immediately getting upset at Matt nailing its problems to the wall—"well, they're convincing people in the room because it's a TV show, that's how TV shows work"—and then after getting bounced around about having no idea what "conflicting values" means, descending into platitudes about the differing philosophies on the free market, and how you leftists can't just say "my way or the highway"

THEN, after all that, just cutting away entirely to avoid answering any followup to segue into more meaningless horserace poo poo—"So you're Bernie guys, right?"

Just so absolutely perfect. I can't imagine what the original tape must sound like...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

interviewed owned gj matt and virgil, looking forward to more tweets like this

https://twitter.com/JMosios/status/1215477795805114369