Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Alisson lad

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Harvey Elliott :)

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Liverpool haven't lost in the Premier League in over a full calendar year now

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
2 ez.

Liverpool will go at least 365 days between premier league loses. Calendar invincibles.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Liverpool bitch

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

five clean sheets in a row too

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
2 easy.

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread

Shammypants posted:

Liverpool bitch

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

habeasdorkus posted:

2 ez.

Liverpool will go at least 365 days between premier league loses. Calendar invincibles.

Do they win a trophy for that?!?

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

CyberPingu posted:

Can see Sheff getting a result tonight tbh. 6 games in 16 days and their away record is really good.

I was very wrong here.

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Shammypants posted:

Sheff sure are the most boring team in the league

lol not even close

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

ZeeBoi posted:

five clean sheets in a row too

when did joemez come back into the team again :thunk:

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

Sphyre posted:

when did joemez come back into the team again :thunk:

When did Lovren get hurt? :hmmyes:

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:

habeasdorkus posted:

When did Lovren get hurt? :hmmyes:

when is lovren ever fit is the better question

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Homura posted:

when is Matip ever fit is the better question

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
Fabianski is injured again so West Ham is in big trouble again.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Ace Jameson posted:

Glad I thought better of getting him back into my fantasy team, went with Foster instead

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
wet sham

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Ace Jameson posted:

David Martin is also nursing the same injury, and Darren Randolph failed his medical for his return to the club for the exact same injury. I'm beginning to think that the landmines on the training pitch were a bad idea.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

That’s gonna be waved off

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
hahah

brasstassels
Oct 26, 2007
lmao

moyes' dead eyed stare immediately followed by the sheffield fan doing the wanker hand gesture

cadfael
Nov 7, 2010

Var owns

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
absolute farce

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

brasstassels posted:

lmao

moyes' dead eyed stare immediately followed by the sheffield fan doing the wanker hand gesture

Moyes has been dead behind the eyes since Fergie tapped him up. He’s never recovered

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
VAR in

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

I currently have extremely complex feelings about VAR.

Fingolfin
Jan 30, 2006
insert optional text here
VAR is ruining the prem.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I’m on the side of handball is handball, no gray area from VAR . It’s called football ffs.

psyer
Mar 26, 2013

brasstassels posted:

lmao

Someone should make a gif with first moyes celebrating->VAR disallowed for handball sign->moyes' dead eyed stare->sheffield fan doing the wanker hand gesture.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

People moan about VAR but this new handball rule is one of the stupidest things they've introduced, particularly when it only affects attackers.

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
VAR got it right, but the rule it got right is stupid imo

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

EvilHawk posted:

People moan about VAR but this new handball rule is one of the stupidest things they've introduced, particularly when it only affects attackers.

are you talking about how it sort of creates/furthers the difference between fouls in the box vs out?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
god i hope west ham get relegated

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Jose posted:

god i hope west ham get relegated

Well that's not very nice.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Karl Sharks posted:

are you talking about how it sort of creates/furthers the difference between fouls in the box vs out?

Yes. It was brought in to specifically counter situations where the attacker's last touch before the goal was with his hand (Origi had one last season) where were.... disallowed anyway. So once again they brought in a rule to fix a problem which doesn't even exist, and then made it apply to attackers only (presumably because they knew if they started giving out penalties for this there would be uproar).

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

EvilHawk posted:

Yes. It was brought in to specifically counter situations where the attacker's last touch before the goal was with his hand (Origi had one last season) where were.... disallowed anyway. So once again they brought in a rule to fix a problem which doesn't even exist, and then made it apply to attackers only (presumably because they knew if they started giving out penalties for this there would be uproar).

and then they gave out penalties for it anyway, ask spurs fans about it (don't do this)

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
A cohesive team passing goal for Arsenal. Been a very long time since we've seen one of those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
We all love the permanent mdt and also looking at David Luiz’s big dumb head