Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Sorry guys, but Steak just called me and there won't be anymore NEET for a while. He's way to busy on his new project, translating the next chapter of this best selling visual novel series. Catch it on Steam soon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adeline Weishaupt posted:

I think there should be a little less of the Not in Education, Employment, or Training comic. The pacing and satisfactory panel layout is helped by a slow and deliberate update schedule. Plus it will give him more time to provide quality translations like, "where does your head hurt the most?"

i agree, because watching these sort of conversations where everyone is constantly on the edge of their seat for what the next response is, would make it a really different experience. its also why it can feel like the direction of the comic swerves every single panel.

BUT, i care more about catching up *literally ever* than committing to actual 1 panel per day. and anyway, in the event i manage to catch up in one of the 2 currently-updating paths before they end, we'll all get to enjoy the suffering of actual 1 panel updates that i couldnt post more of even if i wanted to

also, sorry for missing yesterday. i'll update in like 30 minutes

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

NEET's a goddamned snitch? boo

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
Goddamnit, I wanted to see Tohru expand his mind. Maybe the narrator would have returned.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Good Boy Neet
hes not goin back to gay baby jail, not for oda and his seed, man

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Mr. Lobe posted:

You'd think prison would have taught him something about that.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
I'm so disappointed in NEET. Not only did he immediately try to get his only friend thrown into jail, but he announced it as he ran off to do it.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

lofi posted:

You'd think prison would have taught him something about that.

he snitched on his own loving self to get there

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

>check inventory

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Mr. Lobe posted:

I can't believe that fool took off at a run, wow.

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

simplefish posted:

On one hand I understand a convict’s fear of getting thrown back into prison because of someone else’s stupidity, but c’mon neet, at least tell the guy and give him a chance to get rid of them first. And taking off in a literal run? Smdh neet, s. m. d. h.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

I would like to talk about gardening with Oda. I think he'd like an aerogarden in a small japanese apartment.
they're perfect for mini tomatoes

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

simplefish posted:

He snitched on himself about crimes he knew he did not commit. A kind of Ur-snitch.

Son of a Vondruke!
Aug 3, 2012

More than Star Citizen will ever be.

Mr. Lobe posted:

Japan really picked up on the whole "Reefer Madness" thing from the US after WWII and ran with it. The laws are still very strict. Possession usually gets 5 years in prison and cultivation gets 7 to 10.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
The Japanese would figure out how to make smoking weed unfun and boring too.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Glenn Quebec posted:

The Japanese would figure out how to make smoking weed unfun and boring too.

Too much cultural work to make dumb stuff you do while on it “not count” like with alcohol.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

simplefish posted:

A snitch who rat out he own self. A shameful snitch.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

Xenocides posted:

Too much cultural work to make dumb stuff you do while on it “not count” like with alcohol.

Can you imagine the implication if you lit the joint inappropriately or didn't pass it to the right of you with both hands or didn't allow your senior boss the first drag or something

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Chomp8645 posted:

A snitch who rat out he own self. A shameful snitch.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Glenn Quebec posted:

Can you imagine the implication if you lit the joint inappropriately or didn't pass it to the right of you with both hands or didn't allow your senior boss the first drag or something

lmao

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Glenn Quebec posted:

Being expected to hang out and get stoned with your boss and coworkers for hours after work.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Boss bogarts the joint and you can't say poo poo

All you can do is dream of bogarting the joint in 40 years

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hello, midlife crisis!

(sorry for delay. im about to post more as well)

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

groovy old tohru

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
Goddamn it OP, I said I wanted less NEET!

Why do you disappoint me so? :argh:

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

They're called cherry tomatoes! I'm calling the translation police they're going to have to take away your license.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Duck and Cover posted:

They're called cherry tomatoes! I'm calling the translation police they're going to have to take away your license.

lol you got me. i didnt bother to look up if mini-tomatoes are a thing :v:

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort
This is gonna be good

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Lmao

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort

Sir Bobert Fishbone posted:

This is gonna be good

This is good

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Haha amazing

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
This NEET is ready to party!

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Lol

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Lol amazing. He’s on his way to becoming super saiyan!

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Lol

Is the comic going to be in color now?

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Steak posted:

lol you got me. i didnt bother to look up if mini-tomatoes are a thing :v:

Yes, putting a few drops on your hand and waiting fifteen minutes is super annoying, NEET. Lol, it's gonna bite you in the arse super hard.