Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

blatman posted:

I feel like these people need to be made aware of how harsh the diminishing returns are on penis size once you cross the "this works good" threshhold and how the returns actually go backwards as you get too big

That would imply they have sex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

That would imply they have sex.

if you sit on your left hand for a really long time and then jerk off, that's kinda like sex right?

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Fuckin hell someone actually wrote these words together.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Very progressive of him to introduce a sexually active woman to AOC and ilhan omar

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

oscarthewilde posted:

if you sit on your left hand for a really long time and then jerk off, that's kinda like sex right?

The right is getting better at the stranger and it’s making lefties nervous

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

giving up your cum to a woman makes u weak and feminine
sucking cock and gulping cum is the secret to huge gains
never fap. but if u absolutely have to, use a glass and enjoy ur artisanal protein shake

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019
Incels are my absolute favorite insane subculture. It's a never ending candy bowl of the dumbest and weirdest dudes alive. Like, this is a group of people where multiple dudes have admitted to begging their moms for sex and they get a hearty pat on the back and a "I know that feel man" from their peers.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

OpenSourceBurger posted:

Incels are my absolute favorite insane subculture. It's a never ending candy bowl of the dumbest and weirdest dudes alive. Like, this is a group of people where multiple dudes have admitted to begging their moms for sex and they get a hearty pat on the back and a "I know that feel man" from their peers.

lol i missed this, i assume the consensus advice was to go full greek tragedy and kill their fathers?

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

lol i missed this, i assume the consensus advice was to go full greek tragedy and kill their fathers?

IIRC it was more people telling the guy how his mom was a bitch for not doing it.

Though that reminds me, if someone can find it, some dude on 4chan did the same thing and asked for advice and shockingly people told him it was a horrifying bad idea but he did it anyway and he ended up posting a video of himself hiding in his room while you can hear his dad pounding on his bedroom door screaming he was gonna kick his rear end.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

OpenSourceBurger posted:

IIRC it was more people telling the guy how his mom was a bitch for not doing it.

Though that reminds me, if someone can find it, some dude on 4chan did the same thing and asked for advice and shockingly people told him it was a horrifying bad idea but he did it anyway and he ended up posting a video of himself hiding in his room while you can hear his dad pounding on his bedroom door screaming he was gonna kick his rear end.

well yeah his dad is just jealous he's going to be a beta cuck

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

OpenSourceBurger posted:

sometimes i wonder what % of posters on incel forums are just trolls or humiliation fetishists who wind up radicalizing the sad sack virgins as collateral damage

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
I believe theres a Louis theroux documentary wherein one of his subjects is a dude that raped his own mother, and I want to say he got the fantasy from 4chan. Cant remember if he was an incel or what but it was really sad, the mother still wanted to be in his life because he's her son

sometimes i wonder what % of posters on incel forums are just trolls or humiliation fetishists who wind up radicalizing the sad sack virgins as collateral damage

I think this was literally the guys story

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

greazeball posted:

"wouldn't it have cost $5 trillion if we had taken gradual measures 20-30 years ago?"
"yes but you are not considering the the opportunity cost and the then-lost productivity of the macro-economic zzzz...."

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

:yikes:

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/_Almaqah/status/1215761193727660034?s=20

sohrab calamari

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

socrab calamari

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
I would call him Sohrab Calamari but I don't want anybody telling my manager at the dick sucking factory that I engage in online harassment campaigns

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

The dude who wants an actual theocratic USA being soft enough to get hurt over calamari is :discourse:

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Lol the tweet he's snitching on doesn't even have a personal insult

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

giving up your cum to a woman makes u weak and feminine
sucking cock and gulping cum is the secret to huge gains
never fap. but if u absolutely have to, use a glass and enjoy ur artisanal protein shake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3wgC9m_VBk

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

who is this clown?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1215624354840576001?s=20

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1215805531253825536?s=20

https://twitter.com/AlKapDC/status/1215003581876711427?s=20

lmao this loving chud is back and gone before we knew it

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

More of these people need to end up sending themselves to the glue factory like that Charlottesville furry. They embrace fascism because their lives are hopeless, but they sure seem to hang on for a long time before embracing the inevitable.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Inceltown posted:

That's literally the line Devine is starting to push

There is another variable we can control: oxygen availability.

BRB, filing a patent on burning so much fossil carbon that fires can’t sustain themselves.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
edit: nvm just a one like post from a casually racist tech guy, not that interesting

Honest Thief has issued a correction as of 14:05 on Jan 11, 2020

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Mr Interweb posted:

who is this clown?

Catholic convert (as in converted three years ago at the age of 31) that got into a fight with David French over the future of the conservative movement. French is a wuss and Sohrab wants to be religious shitheads. He's also one of those people that shouldn't have the ability to block on twitter since he does it as a reflex.

Also jesus christ I can't believe he's my age. He looks at least a decade older than me.

Groovelord Neato has issued a correction as of 13:30 on Jan 11, 2020

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Mr Interweb posted:

who is this clown?

he turned fascist because of drag queen story hour

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Badger of Basra posted:

he turned fascist because of drag queen story hour

Con: Nothing can stop our clumsy, stupid march towards fascism

Pro: More people may learn about SafeLibraries Guy, my all-time favorite extremely online crazy person, along the way

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I want to hi five the kid who responded to his hamfisted attempts to sidestep into grooming with a brutal and direct shutdown.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I got him confused with Gun Girl's round little gremlin for a moment

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Heath posted:

I got him confused with Gun Girl's round little gremlin for a moment

Is he the fat white guy from the night of the wrong wives or do these creeps just all look the same?

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Schmeichy posted:

Is he the fat white guy from the night of the wrong wives

no, that's matthew heimbach

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Schmeichy posted:

Is he the fat white guy from the night of the wrong wives or do these creeps just all look the same?

gun girl's gremlin is the incredibly named "michael heil"

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019
Not to be confused with the other fat white CHUD who was well known on campus for making GBS threads on the floor constantly

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://mobile.twitter.com/nickynaptime/status/1215592211208986625

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:

The rights getting better at memes and it's making lefties horny

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I would call him Sohrab Calamari but I don't want anybody telling my manager at the dick sucking factory that I engage in online harassment campaigns
!

That's why you should work at a racism factory. poo poo, we even have quotas for harassment of women and POCs! I'm on track to get an anti-semitic poster signed by Bernie himself!

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Remember the comic where Kanye is being assaulted by the slings and arrows of internet liberals and God Emperor Trump shields him with Warhammer 4k armor?

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Hoshi posted:

The rights getting better at memes and it's making lefties horny

https://twitter.com/sharkydaemoness/status/1215480001958596608?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Looks like the chuds have been pulling false flag bomb threats. It's amazing how the chuds always seem to be the only ones found out doing that sort of thing and the people who they claim do it all the time never seem to. The left must be really good at false flags to not get caught :tinfoil: