Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

interviewed owned gj matt and virgil, looking forward to more tweets like this

https://twitter.com/JMosios/status/1215477795805114369

his av is piss colored

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
youtube is grimace inducing but breadtube, just the name alone, is truly cringe

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
to be fair a lot of movements are named by other groups.

that’s honestly the least of their problems

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

Breadtube, like all of YouTube, is just endless bickering and squabbling and a hellscape

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
The idea that there's a guy who is super ripped and hosed Janice Griffith for a while but his day job is streaming games while dunking on everyone from Nazis to idiots slightly to the right of him is pretty fuckin lol

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Terrorist Fistbump posted:

I don't watch leftist YouTube or breadtube or whatever it's called (aside from zero books and tmbs, maybe a few others occasionally) and it always makes me laugh that somehow there's a giant drama factory that has the aspiration of converting teens to communism

seems zero books isn't above the fray, here's the most recent video on their channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l57CT9bCkWo

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
if one truly wants to fight nazis online, you have to pick up the gun and boot up modern warfare like the rest of us

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Homeless Friend posted:

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

The idea that there's a guy who is super ripped and hosed Janice Griffith for a while but his day job is streaming games while dunking on everyone from Nazis to idiots slightly to the right of him is pretty fuckin lol

there are a ton of hot girls that stream and make a living off it, makes sense that there'd be a dude version (can't speak for the quality of either, don't watch people play video games, I'm an adult)

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

the YouTuber is the lowest form of content creator, even below the wretched podcaster

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I refuse to watch any videos about cancel culture but I don't begrudge zero books the engagement

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Doc Hawkins posted:

seems zero books isn't above the fray, here's the most recent video on their channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l57CT9bCkWo

when the guy faded in i tilted my head downward pondering why god is doing this to us

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
one not goony guy... please god just give us a beacon of hope

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
WANTED: one left youtuber who doesn't look like they just ended a game of HOI4

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
well,

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Ace of Baes posted:

there are a ton of hot girls that stream and make a living off it, makes sense that there'd be a dude version (can't speak for the quality of either, don't watch people play video games, I'm an adult)

A few years back Twitch cracked down on sexy streaming, including just straight up barring men from streaming shirtless

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Ace of Baes posted:

sexy podcasting

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
people watch Hasan's stream because his dog is very cute.

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Guy who plays crusader kings 2 and talks about the dialectic for 6 hours a day while wearing a mesh shirt and tiny gym shorts

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

“The one argument against Mayor Pete being a CIA agent is you know if that fucker could put CIA on his resume — ‘Top Secret CIA Guy’ — you would not hear the end of it.”

beautiful virgil

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

breadtube is people for whom the word brevity has no meaning

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

breadtube is people for whom the word brevity has no meaning

This is any youtube video, because there are time quotas you gotta meet for certain numbers of ads to play.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Homeless Friend posted:

it's genuinely psychotic if it's a ref to bread & roses

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

exmarx posted:

it's genuinely psychotic if it's a ref to bread & roses

Its a reference to Conquest of Bread

also the only ones from there I really watch much anymore is Hbomberguy, Donoteat01 and occasionally Philosophy tube when he has a topic i'm interested in

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

I don't know much about contrapoints but wht I have heard makes me think she's pretty cool and brave

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
her full alt right turn is going to rule

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
I like contrapoints but saw the last video was 2 hours and that’s a nope for me

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Centrist Committee posted:

I like contrapoints but saw the last video was 2 hours and that’s a nope for me

:same:

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Homeless Friend posted:

they were going to call it RedTube but, well,

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
breadtube redtube crossover breedtube is actually good

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Apraxin posted:

eh, in the same way nagorno-karabakh’s a part of azerbaijan. they’re defacto independent, it’s just not formally recognized

The situation is too complex to explain to any non-Somali, but it’s illegal under the African Union charter to recognize somaliland, and it’s 40% unionist, so recognition would cause a second civil war in somaliland.

needless to say, don’t think qalaadis should opine on Somalia.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I hate Philosophy Tube based purely on his looks, and anyone else with epigenetic Hibernian memories knows what I'm talking about.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Jack Saint can get it.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
Natalie (Contrapoints) does a fair few stupid and/or lovely things and often gets obsessed with her critics but that pales in comparison to whatever the gently caress is going on with her following, which seems to be comprised of people on one side who think she is infalliable and perfect, and anyone who criticizes her must be destroyed, and on the other side with people who think she's indistinguishable from mike pence and won't rest until she's six feet under.

Really her biggest problem is that she doesn't have two hours of stuff to say, and Rosco R39, R42, and loud wallpapers/costumes don't carry the channel

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Guy who plays crusader kings 2 and talks about the dialectic for 6 hours a day while wearing a mesh shirt and tiny gym shorts

link

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Jack Saint can get it.

this guy gets it

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1215780810894299136

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

If only

Victory Position posted:

sexy podcasting

https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/1215713379316305921?s=19

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

virgil: nude, rude, chewed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
The Skullduggery hosts have been good sports about all this but almost weirdly so, that wasn't a friendly meeting of the minds that got heated it was Matt and Virgil attacking the basic premises behind their worldview and why they are pieces of poo poo for believing it. If that were me my head would be in the sand for a good week or two before I collected myself.