Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

My girlfriend and I share a "Death Fetish"?

My girlfriend and I both share the fantasy of me killing her during sex.

It's consensual and the fantasy is shared by both of us (neither of us have any intent on living this fantasy).

We've had long talks about how I could dissect her or torture her to death. We're both extremely in to the idea of the complete submission of her dying by my hands specifically. Are there any ways to closer simulate this aside from choking her to the point of unconsciousness? Specifically looking at the torture and dissection.

Our long conversations about this topic has lead us to question whether or not this is a healthy part of our relationship, or if it's a step too far. Though these are only fantasies, they ARE about her dying.

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for preemptively buying my wife tampons?

So I don’t track my wife’s period but I’ve been with her long enough to get a sense of where it falls every month. She keeps them in the cabinet with the toilet paper, and I saw she only had one left.

So when I went shopping today I picked up a package because her period is “coming up”. Figured I’d be nice. Anyway when I got home and she saw them she got upset and said it was weird that I did it on my own and kind of creepy.

Is this something men just aren’t supposed to do? I didn’t do it with any previous girlfriends but I also didn’t live with my previous girlfriends for 8 years. AITA?

I mean, some sort of fixation on your wife's period is a bit strange, but buying the necessary hygience products when you realize they are low is actually a pretty amazing thing for a man to even be thinking of doing

QuarkJets posted:

Poor guy got tricked into proposing to and marrying a woman he doesn't love lol

he tricked himself, thinking it would somehow make his adopted sister (basically what this girl is to him, gross) realize she loves him when in fact she couldn't give less a gently caress about him and CERTAINLY does not like him

DemoneeHo posted:

I really don't think I can just get over this. Both how he refuses to properly clean himself and also that the way he thinks about it is so irrational. I know it sounds horrible to say this but I almost feel like I've lost some respect for him. Before now I always saw him as a very mature intelligent person. Now I'm questioning that but am not sure if it's fair of me.

you've lost respect for a man who thinks it's gay to touch his own dick? no way!! stop being so hysterical

Power Khan posted:

My husbands balls are so smelly it makes me sick
Hi! I (F22) and my husband (M24) have been married for 4 years and are highschool sweethearts! We have one son together, and we love each other so so much. I love everything about him, expect one thing. His balls are so smelly, it makes me want to puke. I can’t help it, i feel horrible. everytime he scratches “down there”, it makes me sick. I ask him to wash his hands when he does and he gets so defensive and leaves the room. I’m honestly at my whits end and don’t care, I need him to wash his hands. If he goes to the bathroom, the stench stays in the air. I can’t go in there for like 30 minutes.

What is happening?? He showers. I bought him those expensive boxers that keep “cool down there”.

It hasn’t always been this way. When we first met, it was never this bad. As he’s gotten older, and gained it a bit of weight I’ve noticed it’s just turned into this musky horrible smell.

Please reddit help me!

One of my fat, old coworkers leaves a smell matching this description every time he uses the bathroom. as well as some kind of nasty black poo poo that's coming off of his diseased skin down there. it's horrible

therobit posted:

Guys, we've been over this before. Handjobs are not cheating.

That was a woman GIVING a handjob, this is a man RECEIVING a handjob. Totally different situations, if you think about it. Basically opposite, so logically one is cheating and one is the opposite of cheating

Pinecone Sample posted:

AITA for saying it's better to be a mommy's boy than a bad boy?

No, you're just wrong

McSpanky posted:

In fact it's totally normal to be so extremely straight that NO MAN touches your dick.

*looks down at own self in mounting horror*

that dick.. it's . . . it's ATTACHED TO ME!!! GET IT OFF!!! GET IT OFFF AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

*suddenly gets real quiet, slowly turns around as a violin hits an extended high note to reveal that he is now Libberacci*

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

quote:

the first thing he said was he wants a paternity test because 2 bc methods shouldn't have failed

Gotta love it when assholes are such assholes even when they realize how lovely they’re being they still can’t hold it back and just adjust ever so slightly

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Xenocides posted:

My girlfriend and I share a "Death Fetish"?

:stare:

There is no way they don't push this far enough that she needs a trip to the emergency room or the morgue.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Play posted:

I mean, some sort of fixation on your wife's period is a bit strange, but buying the necessary hygience products when you realize they are low is actually a pretty amazing thing for a man to even be thinking of doing

being aware of the general time of the month that your wife gets her period is not a "fixation," it's something you put together automatically after a while if you have the barest capacity for observation and empathy.

unless you are one of those bizarre couples where the wife has to pretend she doesn't ever use the bathroom or whatever

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Sagebrush posted:

being aware of the general time of the month that your wife gets her period is not a "fixation," it's something you put together automatically after a while if you have the barest capacity for observation and empathy.

unless you are one of those bizarre couples where the wife has to pretend she doesn't ever use the bathroom or whatever

I get that, I was giving the wife some credit because she was saying she was creeped out by it, so it may go farther than just picking up extra hygiene products. Like maybe he talks about her period all the time and she doesn't like it. If buying extra hygiene stuff was all that happened, it's certainly caring, not creepy

For me I don't even know where my girlfriend keeps that stuff and she uses a few different methods, I leave it up to her but not because I'm too grossed out or anything

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
eh, some women have internalized the stigma of how menstruation should be a secret enough that they feel uncomfortable in situations where the men around them know about it/acknowledge it. personally tho, i think it's sweet as hell and she's nuts.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Sagebrush posted:

Yeah I don't think they were suggesting it was a fixation, more saying that having one would be weird and gross

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Beachcomber posted:

There is no way they don't push this far enough that she needs a trip to the emergency room or the morgue.
They should not even be doing the choking thing, even if it feels good to her and she's getting off on it it's dangerous and long-term harmful.

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

Xenocides posted:

My[30F] Boyfriend[47M] won't indulge in silly fantasies of our future

Oh honey.....

But for real, does this person have no friends to tell them the obvious?

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Play posted:

One of my fat, old coworkers leaves a smell matching this description every time he uses the bathroom. as well as some kind of nasty black poo poo that's coming off of his diseased skin down there. it's horrible

It's necrotic dying skin, or possibly fossilized poo poo flaking off his unwashed rear end.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Play posted:

It may look gross but that's a gut biome bonanza. Scrape that pro-biotic sludge off and sell it to wealthy socialites worried about their "longevity" and "bowel-brain connection".

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Admiral Ray posted:

It may look gross but that's a gut biome bonanza. Scrape that pro-biotic sludge off and sell it to wealthy socialites worried about their "longevity" and "bowel-brain connection".

I was waiting for this post to end with “Baby you got a stew going!”

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

chitoryu12 posted:

I was waiting for this post to end with “Baby you got a stew going!”

Cooking the free-range skin sludge would negate its probiotic properties! It has to be enjoyed raw.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

pentyne posted:

It's necrotic dying skin...

Yeah, hate to tell you this, but your coworker may be a lich.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

pentyne posted:

It's necrotic dying skin, or possibly fossilized poo poo flaking off his unwashed rear end.

wow, thank you. I'm glad I know that now. In an unrelated matter, does anyone in the Vegas area have a garage I could park in? Shouldn't take more than an hour or two

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Play posted:

I get that, I was giving the wife some credit because she was saying she was creeped out by it, so it may go farther than just picking up extra hygiene products. Like maybe he talks about her period all the time and she doesn't like it. If buying extra hygiene stuff was all that happened, it's certainly caring, not creepy

For me I don't even know where my girlfriend keeps that stuff and she uses a few different methods, I leave it up to her but not because I'm too grossed out or anything

Yeah if a whole bunch of poo poo that wasn't in the OP happened that doesn't even make logical sense, I guess that's possible.

If you live with and are in a romantic relationship with a woman for very long it would be kind of strange to not have any idea where the tampons are at, because it's an item on the grocery list that you pick up once a month.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Ghost Leviathan posted:

An entire generation whose parents were too bashful/disinterested/destroyed by religion to give their kids anything resembling useful sex ed and health education and assumed that the schools would do it, while the schools mostly didn't.

lol, my mom was my principal. Religious school. She knew drat well the school had no sex ed.

They think zero sex ed means zero sex. It's nothing more than that in too many cases.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

therobit posted:

Yeah if a whole bunch of poo poo that wasn't in the OP happened that doesn't even make logical sense, I guess that's possible.

If you live with and are in a romantic relationship with a woman for very long it would be kind of strange to not have any idea where the tampons are at, because it's an item on the grocery list that you pick up once a month.

Why don't you take a crack at explaining why the woman was upset then? Given that the post is written from the man's perspective, it's not crazy to think that there's something else going on which would explain her distress and which the man would choose not to share. The other alternative is that she internalized the secret nature and societal disgust with periods, which may be true but is definitely less interesting

Also, I don't have a grocery list that I pick up once a month? Generally when we need new hygiene products we'll pick them up for ourselves along with our prescriptions. And they're probably in her bathroom drawer, not mine, which is why I wouldn't see them or notice that they're getting low. Also, she uses a diva cup most of the time, so that's another reason I wouldn't see them often

Turns out there are different ways to do things than having a single ultimate grocery list that you pick up every month. Who knew??

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

DandyLion posted:

Yeah, hate to tell you this, but your coworker may be a lich.

My (28F) Boyfriend (1036M) Keeps Obsessing Over His Phylactery

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Just look for some hospital horror stories of the obese where they come in, and during body examinations they end up pulling apart folds of skin that haven't been cleaned or seperated in months/years and there a whole range of disgusting potential outcomes from open wounds to neurotic flesh all the way to tiny dead animals and insect colonies that have taken root.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
So just for future reference should I be conscious of my partner's needs regarding: menstruation

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

DaveWoo posted:

My (28F) Boyfriend (1036M) Keeps Obsessing Over His Phylactery

She’s the rear end in a top hat he showed her his phylactery she should feel honored that’s a very hard thing for a Koch*

*lmao thanks for making my post funnier, autocorrect

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

pentyne posted:

Just look for some hospital horror stories of the obese where they come in, and during body examinations they end up pulling apart folds of skin that haven't been cleaned or seperated in months/years and there a whole range of disgusting potential outcomes from open wounds to neurotic flesh all the way to tiny dead animals and insect colonies that have taken root.

Someone find that story with the cartoon picture of the morbidly obese woman who had an incision made during emergency surgery and just flooded the room with horrific-smelling brown liquid.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

E: wrong thread. :v:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Play posted:

Turns out there are different ways to do things than having a single ultimate grocery list that you pick up every month. Who knew??

It’s weird that you are being kind of a dick about this “lesson” when you don’t seem to have internalized the underlying message of “maybe you are being myopic” yourself.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for telling my sister to stop staring at her girlfriend's boobs at dinner?

My parents were meeting my sister's girlfriend for the first time and everyone involved was nervous because my sister only came out to us a couple months ago so this was the first time we'd ever been introduced to a girlfriend.

At dinner she kept staring at her girlfriend's boobs. Full on obvious and drawn out staring. Staring that would have got someone to step in if they weren't dating. In the girlfriend's defense the dress she was wearing was pretty conservative. It was high cut/long sleeved but it did have a bit of a V, and my sister would turn towards her when she spoke but would look straight at her chest, head tilted down and everything. It got to the stage where we asked my sister a question, she started to answer, and halfway through the girlfriend reached for her wine and my sister trailed off and started staring again, and at this point my parents gave each other a look with their eyebrows raised like "can you believe her?". I jokingly said "Sister, they're still there, no need to keep checking". The girlfriend blushed but she laughed and jokingly tilted my sister's head up and my parents laughed, too, with the only person who stayed silent being my sister.

As we're leaving the restaurant she basically asked why I called her out like that. I said she was staring and it was weirding mum and dad out. She said that her girlfriend didn't mind and I reminded her that she literally stopped talking mid sentence to stare at her girlfriend, and it wasn't exactly subtle. She said that she just wanted things to go well and was worried that my comment was what they'd remember, and walked away after that. The girlfriend came up to me and said she wasn't offended, and my sister is just embarrassed, she'll be laughing about it tomorrow, and not to worry, but after that conversation with my sister I feel bad about it.

Was I the arsehole?

Info: I am also a woman

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

“What?! It’s a compliment!”

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for saying "OK Boomer" to my brother?

I'm 58 and my brother's 67. Mentally I feel about 30, and he's always been the serious type. There's nothing more for him to love than complaining about Millennials. I don't think some of his complaints are wrong. BUT, they're not exclusive to the Millennials. We've always been entitled, not just our young people, and our generation's the one at fault for dumbing down our country's educational system. And the rest of his complaints can be applied to any young people throughout history... I know this because we were considered the Me, Me, Me generation growing up, the one before that, and so on.

Today, my brother was eating dinner with me and my wife. He started with "These entitled loving Millennials are trying to make the law cater to them now." I asked him what happened, and it was something a young politician said that actually made sense. He continued on and on about Millennials, to which I said "OK Boomer." He sat there, yelled at me to grow up, and walked out. My wife took me aside and said it was childish and that he has the right to an opinion. I do think it was childish; I should've told him I didn't want to hear it. My wife said she was trying not to laugh because she hates him, but it was still the wrong thing to. AITA?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Mentally I feel about 30

ok boomer

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

Play posted:

Also, I don't have a grocery list that I pick up once a month? Generally when we need new hygiene products we'll pick them up for ourselves along with our prescriptions. And they're probably in her bathroom drawer, not mine, which is why I wouldn't see them or notice that they're getting low. Also, she uses a diva cup most of the time, so that's another reason I wouldn't see them often

so like you're breaking down over "an item on the grocery list that you pick up once a month"

i personally parsed that as semantically meaning "an item on the grocery list; you pick the item up once a month"
you apparently believe it means "an item on the grocery list; you pick the grocery list up once a month"

turns out there are different ways to read things who knew??????

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I don’t have a horse in this fight, but I also read the sentence as indicating once-monthly grocery shopping

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for saying "OK Boomer" to my brother?

This phrase is magic and I love it.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
I've had periods of my life where I shopped for groceries once a month, but that was when the grocery store was an hour and a half away.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for sarcastically talking about conspiracies with my fiancee's father?
First of all, I'm not a conspiracy theorist.

While I was hanging in my almost-in-law's place, my almost-father-in-law, Jake, just started talking about a conspiracy theory.

He just talked about how aliens built the pyramids. I honestly thought he was joking. I just remembered an extremely funny conspiracy theory I watched on YouTube. I just told him about that. Basically how the government was infiltrated by communist spies decades ago, and how the Soviet Union lives on in America.

I didn't think too much about it. A week later, my fiancee starts reprimanding me. Saying that her dad talks nothing other than about Communist spies. I actually laughed so hard I fell. My fiancee got even more mad. She was being serious! Her dad genuinely believed me. She's basically mad that I tricked a gullible old man.

So, AITA?

Edit: I did refuse to tell him the truth. This is just too funny.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

But you did tell him the truth ...

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for saying I'm more proud of my son than I am my daughter?

I (48F) have two children. My son (28M) I'll call John for the purposes of this post, and my daughter (27F) who I'll call Hannah. My husband is 50M.

Neither of my children are perfect, they're flawed...we all are. But I'm just a lot more proud of my son than I am my daughter. My son graduated from a top Ivy League college, he's earning a lot of money at a highly prestigious investment bank and he's married an amazingly beautiful and intelligent woman.

My daughter on the other hand, she's always thrown away every opportunity given to her. This may sound snobby, but I don't approve of her career choice. She works full time as a stripper. I was very disappointed in her when she made this choice. She could have went in so many directions, but chose a job like that. I've never once believed she truly "enjoys" it the way she claims. It never made sense to me, I always suspected she was trying to rebel against me and her father. She was also admitted into an Ivy League college, yet flunked out due to being overwhelmed by the work and getting caught up with the drugs and alcohol of the party scene. She's only had one boyfriend, and he was an ex con. I didn't approve of him either. He's behind bars now.

Both John and Hannah visited us for dinner and John told us about his promotion, so naturally most of the conversation was around him and what this means for him. He also told us he may try for a baby soon, which was wonderful. Maybe I did neglect Hannah, but i had no interest in hearing about her work at that strip club....

She confronted me after this meal when we were alone and asked me why I keep talking about John and if I'm proud of her, I could tell she was drunk. I told.her that honestly, "I'm not proud of you. I'm proud of John. You've had so many opportunities, and you just keep throwing them away. You're only hurting yourself with your choices more than you are me or your father". She just broke down and called me rear end in a top hat. I didn't like seeing her like that but I think she needed tough love. My husband thinks maybe i was.too harsh. I'm not sure. AITA?

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
Maybe I did neglect Hannah, but

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Pirate Radar posted:

I don’t have a horse in this fight, but I also read the sentence as indicating once-monthly grocery shopping

I go shopping every week, but I only buy tampons once a month because otherwise we would be stockpiling them like weird preppers.

Yes, I know that preppers stock up on tampons to plug bullet wounds.

therobit fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Jan 11, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Play posted:

he tricked himself, thinking it would somehow make his adopted sister (basically what this girl is to him, gross) realize she loves him when in fact she couldn't give less a gently caress about him and CERTAINLY does not like him

Yeah I was mocking him for being all "you led me on!"