Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Thom and the Heads posted:

can u give me a quick sum up

https://twitter.com/nickmullen/status/1214908680589783042

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
lol

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

hubris.height posted:

I don't follow drama poo poo how did it improve

I only ask because I cried laughing at the drop without this context

That girl who posted a selfie in adam’s apartment at Dasha is a mom, I think she posted on reddit about having her kid taken away or something.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Puppy Galaxy posted:

That girl who posted a selfie in adam’s apartment at Dasha is a mom, I think she posted on reddit about having her kid taken away or something.

i thought it was also about his asian girlfriend whom had an abortion, and then married his friend. happened right about when the podcast began. glad it's not so dark

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Puppy Galaxy posted:

lol there is a video with an interview with her that popped up a week before adam hosed her. i saw it posted somewhere on these forums. maybe the cspamiest pics thread?

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

papa horny michael posted:

i thought it was also about his asian girlfriend whom had an abortion, and then married his friend. happened right about when the podcast began. glad it's not so dark

it takes a lot for a mom to lose custody

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
jesus, adam's dick is like a tractor beam for damaged goods

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
As a husky boi I have faith that Stav fucks hard for like 5 minutes then passes out. Nick seems like he would genuinely not enjoy sex and rather just do coke and play video games and take someone out to dinner just to talk.

Adam probably fucks the most, but there is no way he isn’t absolutely garbage at it.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Lol the new ep they’re clearly smoking a joint. Also real funny

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Lol I am absolutely crying at them throwing the reverb on as they sing together

psychofishhead
Oct 30, 2010

*in con te partiro voice* i have a small penis

Generic Monk
Oct 31, 2011

KoRMaK posted:

lol there is a video with an interview with her that popped up a week before adam hosed her. i saw it posted somewhere on these forums. maybe the cspamiest pics thread?

is this the cat girl or am i mixing my internet personalities

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Witten girl

Generic Monk
Oct 31, 2011

Apoplexy posted:

Witten girl

oh yeh i hosed her as well

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Bust Rodd posted:

As a husky boi I have faith that Stav fucks hard for like 5 minutes then passes out. Nick seems like he would genuinely not enjoy sex and rather just do coke and play video games and take someone out to dinner just to talk.

Adam probably fucks the most, but there is no way he isn’t absolutely garbage at it.

Source your quotes or your gonna see this posted at you in the future

Squack McQuack
Nov 20, 2013

by Modern Video Games
N-n-n-n-n
I-i-i-i

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
Adam: So what are your guys New Years Resolutions?
Stav: Double the bread, double the head every year dude
Adam: I'm gonna make fresh pasta this year
Stav: Sounds loving lame

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I thought stav liked food...

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
yea adam said he couldn't have any after his rude comment and stav whined

it's just such a knee jerk reaction to make fun of adam and it will never get old to me

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
Also owns that stav was the one that agreed with people being upset with door dash people not delivering right to the door. He really is a hilarious pig

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

Well he was crippled recently

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

Bust Rodd posted:

member dasha getting mad at him for admiring his dick in the mirror immediately post coitus

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Is that why she cheated on him?

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
yes

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Relin posted:

member dasha getting mad at him for admiring his dick in the mirror immediately post coitus

I mean, that's when it looks best

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Yeah nobody ever brags about their pre-gym physique, it’s about after when you got your Pump on!

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

when u think about it, "simp" is actually an ableist slur

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

I did explain that to a girlfriend once when she asked why I was looking at my own dick and nodding and smiling

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015

Pharmaskittle posted:

when u think about it, "simp" is actually an ableist slur

us 1 month probie bad boys are back to posting aw yeah

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
its like when girls paint their nails, and you tell them guys dont really notice that. girls say, its not for you, its for me. thats what the post gently caress dick admiration is for

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Exactly, it’s the one time we can be proud of our boy, doing his thang, making that rent for the rest of the body

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

torturemyballs posted:

us 1 month probie bad boys are back to posting aw yeah

ngl it sucked missing the nazi collaborator mods drama, rip Benghazi 2 (does the thing where u bump your fist on your chest then kiss it then point at the sky)

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Is it me or has Adam had a few funny lines in the last couple eps?

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

The_Rob posted:

Is it me or has Adam had a few funny lines in the last couple eps?

He’s like a rabid animal when you back him into a corner.

Also, pulled a Stav XMas or whatever. Uncut Gems on mushrooms is the poo poo.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
welcome back to all our political prisoners

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

The curb your enthusiasm drop is too powerful

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

what about instead of beef stroganoff its beef stroke em off and its played in the dark and only for the fellas

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

An Apple A Gay posted:

what about instead of beef stroganoff its beef stroke em off and its played in the dark and only for the fellas

Then you’re explaining every night of my life.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
poo poo got so insane outside the cumtown thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
Mr thompson the man with the pedophile voice and a genuine interest in the education and wellbeing of children ruled