Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

scott zoloft posted:

poo poo got so insane outside the cumtown thread

The cumtown thread was also a victim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

the mods are keeping us safe from bad posters poorly imitating bits from a podcast. A month probe is a completely appropriate reaction I don't know what you all are talking about.

New episodes owned. I should probably subscribe to the premium stream too but they all end up on youtube pretty quick so eh.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Previa_fun posted:

the mods are keeping us safe from bad posters poorly imitating bits from a podcast. A month probe is a completely appropriate reaction I don't know what you all are talking about.

New episodes owned. I should probably subscribe to the premium stream too but they all end up on youtube pretty quick so eh.
the opera bit killed me, it killed me in the suck moredickis episode and it was even better here

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Shipon posted:

the opera bit killed me, it killed me in the suck moredickis episode and it was even better here

Yeah. The opera bit had me dying at work. I’m so glad this new gear has kicked off a creative streak for Nick.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Previa_fun posted:

lol

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
https://twitter.com/PDubnas/status/1216149003634499584?s=19

Punkin Spunkin fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Jan 12, 2020

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Previa_fun posted:

The mods are our first responders and the r-word is this forum's 9/11.

ho fan
Oct 6, 2014

The_Rob posted:

Is it me or has Adam had a few funny lines in the last couple eps?

The year of the bug continues into 2020 unabated

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
welcome back

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Boywhiz88 posted:

Yeah. The opera bit had me dying at work. I’m so glad this new gear has kicked off a creative streak for Nick.

I really hope the opera gets this treatment https://clyp.it/jsi3s0nr

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Previa_fun posted:

My friends were getting mad at me for being more gay and racist irl since I couldn't get the poison out online

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

o7

Pharmaskittle posted:

My friends were getting mad at me for being more gay and racist irl since I couldn't get the poison out online

have you tried screaming the naughty words more in the shower and your car where those slurs can't hurt anyone

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
The crusade against the word 'retarded' has only made some of us more powerful for having the strength to wield it...

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Scionix posted:

The crusade against the word 'retarded' has only made some of us more powerful for having the strength to wield it...

Careful there, Icarus.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
The forums have a sizable, vibrant community of mentally challenged/atypically chromosomed users, and if we share a space with them, we need to respect them.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
where my homies with extra chromies at

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

where my homies with extra chromies at

I'm right here and I'll say it loud and proud.... Long live the RE*BOOOOOP*

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

General Dog posted:

The forums have a sizable, vibrant community of mentally challenged/atypically chromosomed users, and if we share a space with them, we need to respect them.

Teach and respect the disabled.

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

Glad to be back from such an uneventful month.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

lol I give it a week before one of you sets off the dedicated QCS career tattle tales and gets probed for another month.

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I like to suck ah penis
I like to gently caress ah penis
I like to suck ah penis
I like ah
PENIS!

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

I'm not gonna suck my own penis,
Cause ya asked me to,
Get my ribs removed,
And go down

Squack McQuack
Nov 20, 2013

by Modern Video Games
Suck me, suck me very dick

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoOXh0b7peE

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
this is a joke right? adam didnt gently caress the witten woman right? they're two different people RIGHT

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

*curb theme*

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Goosebumps

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Adam had some killer lines when they did that song in the suck moredickus ep.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Folks, it appears that Nick and Abby have broken up.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Apoplexy posted:

Folks, it appears that Nick and Abby have broken up.

Spill the tea sis

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

The Narrator posted:

Spill the tea sis

Nick said so after they hosed.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
Yeah mud looks good

T. Bombastus
Feb 18, 2013
https://twitter.com/13sin13/status/1055648930036441088?s=20

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
wasn't nick bitching about how he'd quit doing shows in 2018

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/all_in_yo_girl/status/1215797373122809858
Source
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrfZPi9iIdA

Stickfigure fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Jan 13, 2020

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Ahahahaha what the gently caress is this?

veni veni veni fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Jan 13, 2020

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

"double, that, *hahah* said it twice AHAHAHAHAHAHA. a throw away you had to highlight a SECOND time"

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
tbf that’s not wrong. it is ridiculous how well we get treated everywhere. most rich/rich-adjacent people look like us, and all The Help is theatrically nice to us because they sell rich people stuff

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

drat, this illana glazer special does suck and I loved broad city

it just like, she says facts and then there is indiscriminate "wooing" and hollering from the crowd like I'm watching Married With Children

There's no jokes. Just descriptions of experiencing life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever

The Narrator posted:

Spill the tea sis

his twitter and he doesnt follow her there!!