Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/CaraKorte/status/1216181293693710336

drag his rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
The Ravens are speed running “the NFL playoffs (Any %)”

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Wtf happened to bonghitz

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

2DCAT posted:

Wtf happened to bonghitz

Drone strike

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1216096636352565256?s=20

jr is right?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Joementum posted:

you have figured out how to correctly post in the trump thread that is mostly mis-spellings of his name and rat cartoons

Hey, we're deeper than that. The trump thread has a lot of nuance and some of the most interesting and smartest people in the world. I would trust anything one of the posters here said over the so-called experts in the new york times.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
the US would NEVER gas protestors

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/MujMash/status/1216200184826187780?s=20

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

wow how could bernie damage biden like this??? he's going to get trump re-elected!

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Apraxin posted:

exciting new trump-adjacent Twitter slapfight incoming!
https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1216086233388064774
:thumbsup:

jesus gently caress i hate gg more than any of these loving pieces of poo poo at fox news

Willzilla
Aug 16, 2006

Rawr
fuckin headache

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Admiral Ray posted:

Hey, we're deeper than that. The trump thread has a lot of nuance and some of the most interesting and smartest people in the world. I would trust anything one of the posters here said over the so-called experts in the new york times.

I'm just a humble bankruptcy lawyer who speaks a bit of Russian. What could I possibly have to contribute in a discussion about TPRUM?

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Bulgakov posted:

i could never would never get a parrot -- thats bonkers having an animal that coulda out live ya imo

what's up with small dog is it less small??? but still haranguing the larger dogs with overeager play?

Ever increasingly less small correlated almost perfectly with ever increasing rates and boldness of haranguing the others. Eagerness levels remain unchanged at the standard puppy baseline of infinite. Black lanky dog is into the romping and chasing now tho except for when she suddenly isn't and grabs him by the head and drags him around squealing for a bit as a reminder that she can anytime she fuckin wants to son cos you the low dog now. Old dog just stoked to be left alone now to sleep on sofa in peace.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/itzyungneil/status/1215872137350864896?s=20

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

BraveUlysses posted:

jesus gently caress i hate gg more than any of these loving pieces of poo poo at fox news

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/1216189792469364736

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Admiral Ray posted:

i just found it weird that people (who should not have been probated) complained about my shitposting yesterday. this is the trump shitposting thread! if you want discussion there's a gbs refugee trump thread in cspam or the one in d&d. this is the one where we post chvrches vids and rat memes so i'm confused as to why the Q stuff pisses people off so much.

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Admiral Ray posted:

:agreed: I think Joe knows that though ;)

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

2DCAT posted:

Wtf happened to bonghitz

hit one too many bongz

:rip:

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Joementum posted:

i just found it weird that people (who should not have been probated) complained about my shitposting yesterday. this is the trump shitposting thread! if you want discussion there's a gbs refugee trump thread in cspam or the one in d&d. this is the one where we post chvrches vids and rat memes so i'm confused as to why the Q stuff pisses people off so much.

the Q posting owns and I appreciate the curated content so I don’t have to mine it myself :tipshat:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Please ask if the upside down seal monster is available to volunteer to moderate the CSPAM subforum on somethingawful.com

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I liked when Arthur’s notebook flipped open and you glanced at parts of his subconscious

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

2DCAT posted:

Wtf happened to bonghitz

what do you mean? they posted in trunp thread 3-4 days ago

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Admiral Ray posted:

gently caress you

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

BraveUlysses posted:

:sad:

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6kOjh33tZ0

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Joementum posted:

Yeah I know no worries, trump thread is for tryoJ and shitposts. I like the q stuff

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

2DCAT posted:

Wtf happened to bonghitz

hit the bong too hard :rip:

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
truuuuummmppp

https://twitter.com/_holmes_holmes/status/1216053103763607554?s=20

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Admiral Ray posted:

like the inuit people and snow we have over 50 words for trump

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

Joementum posted:

I personally enjoy checking in with the schizophrenic aunts and weird uncles of America, and at the same time I’m learning a lot about the cabal that controls everything in society

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Vim Fuego posted:

Please ask if the upside down seal monster is available to volunteer to moderate the CSPAM subforum on somethingawful.com

is he willing to go undercover as a nazi

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

MEME

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Bearjew posted:

what do you mean? they posted in trunp thread 3-4 days ago

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/timheidecker/status/1216184296236433408

lol remember this loser?

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Joementum posted:

It was kinda funny tho as you have been pretty much the antithesis of a low effort shitposter for as long as I can remember. Even the Q stuff you filter for here rather than just grabbing and pasting like, well, me I guess. I just thought someone was maybe doing a ironic type bit or something, tho not well or anything.

Can't halt the Joementum now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008