Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
Ok people start pitching ideas for a new title pun I can bug esper or literally or someone to change it to

I aint creative enough for this myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Brooklyn 99: Because now you need something to fill the Good Place void.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Brooklyn 99: Operation quadruple dragon

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

Got 99 problems but a snitch ain’t one.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
Got 99 Problems but an 8th Season Cancellation Ain't One

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
ACAB (As Captain: Andre Braugher)

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Brooklyn 99 S8: Sincerely, Raymond Holt

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

HookShot posted:

Brooklyn 99 S8: Sincerely, Raymond Holt

(Your husband)

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

You don't have to love me, but you will respect me.
Brooklyn 99: Boyle Bullpen Bottle Bowling

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

CPColin posted:

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

The_Doctor posted:

(Your husband)

This got a chuckle out of me. Thanks.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
Brooklyn 99: Everyone loves the police. It's embarrassing.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

CPColin posted:

Ooohh... This has potential!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

"Hi, there. I'd like to humiliate some hussies, and I'm in a hurry."

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
I can’t wait for the new season.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/nbcbrooklyn99/status/1215416838210719744?s=20

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

I just had to use that cheddar quote. You're always amazing, LITERALLY :)

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

I'M PAYING YOU TO WORK, NOT LICK YOUR BUTTHOLE!

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Pretty sure I saw pregnant Amy in there. Not shocking, I was more surprised they didn't do it at the end of last season.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

qirex posted:

Pretty sure I saw pregnant Amy in there. Not shocking, I was more surprised they didn't do it at the end of last season.

I didn't see anything like that, unless you are referring to the general bulkiness of the body armor, which my be to cover up a real life pregnancy which they have done before on the show.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
Melissa Fumero is pregnant with her second child irl.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/parenting/2019/11/17/brookyln-nine-nine-star-melissa-fumero-expecting-second-baby/4224545002/

She's also married to Melvin Stermlry irl too!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

Melissa Fumero is pregnant with her second child irl.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/parenting/2019/11/17/brookyln-nine-nine-star-melissa-fumero-expecting-second-baby/4224545002/

She's also married to Melvin Stermlry irl too!

Ugh, that guy?! Uggo!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

swickles posted:

I didn't see anything like that, unless you are referring to the general bulkiness of the body armor, which my be to cover up a real life pregnancy which they have done before on the show.

That was my favorite thing. They did all these tricks to hide her pregnancy, a lot of which didn't work (in the cruise ep it was so obvious), until the last two eps, when they hit upon the idea of her going undercover as a pregnant person.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
You know, I've watched a ton of tv shows where afterwards I've seen people on the internet lol about how obvious it was that someone was pregnant during filming, but I've never actually noticed it myself.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
If you want to get good at it you need to practice your objectifying male gaze some more... but be careful.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Mymla posted:

You know, I've watched a ton of tv shows where afterwards I've seen people on the internet lol about how obvious it was that someone was pregnant during filming, but I've never actually noticed it myself.

The only time I’ve noticed was amy poehler on parks, and even then only because my partner at the time pointed it out.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
That's like the opposite of you noticing

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Milo and POTUS posted:

That's like the opposite of you noticing

You’re the opposite of a nice person 😢

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
The Frasier producers wrote around Jane Leeves' pregnancy by giving her a "Daphne goes to fat camp" storyline which is somehow more obvious, offensive, and gross than literally anything else they could have come up with.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
Wow they just handed Julia Louis-Dreyfus a big pillow and called it a day.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
As I recall, they hid Chelsea Peretti's pregnancy by having Gina get hit by a bus, be in recovery for several episodes, and then return in that bulky body brace.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
In white collar Tiffani Thiessen just got a huge contact out of town and only appeared in Skype calls for a few months

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004
Best one was DS9, where Nana Visitor got pregnant, so they just come up with some sort of accident for another character who was pregnant on the show and was "uhhhh, she was hurt and we had to transport the baby into your uterus, no take backs," and then they didn't have to hide it at all. All the other Star Trek moms just got big coats.

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

MorgaineDax posted:

Best one was DS9, where Nana Visitor got pregnant, so they just come up with some sort of accident for another character who was pregnant on the show and was "uhhhh, she was hurt and we had to transport the baby into your uterus, no take backs," and then they didn't have to hide it at all. All the other Star Trek moms just got big coats.

The best part of that was when Kira (Nana Visitor) gets into an argument with Dr. Bashir (Alexander Siddig) over the hormonal effects of the transplanted pregnancy, culminating in her yelling at him that this was all his fault.

In real life, Visitor and Siddig were together, and the baby was theirs. It was a fun little wink.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!

MorgaineDax posted:

It worked really well though and they even got some great stories out of it.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

hanales posted:

The only time I’ve noticed was amy poehler on parks, and even then only because my partner at the time pointed it out.

Wait, that's the only one of these I haven't noticed, and I've watched Parks and Rec all the way through more than a couple of times. When was this?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

thrawn527 posted:

Wait, that's the only one of these I haven't noticed, and I've watched Parks and Rec all the way through more than a couple of times. When was this?

End of season 2, beginning of 3, I think? I know the original plan for Lowe, at least, was for him to kind of pinch hit for Poehler a bit for the 5-6 eps he was originally contracted for.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

First 99 seconds of the season premiere:

https://twitter.com/nbcbrooklyn99/status/1220814640608735232?s=20

OH SNAP!

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.
I did not see that twist coming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
Jake being Holt's superior during the op is going to be golden. Can't wait!