Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Trash Ops posted:

critical support for yelling 'human being' at people?... :confused:

i don't support eating horse poo poo either but i do love philly whats so hard to understand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

https://twitter.com/turing_police/status/1068585930833846273

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i didn't move anywhere, i've lived here all my life :(

not actually in philly but close enough, west central nj

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

nj kinda sucks, unlike trenton there are things to do in philly besides scoring drugs and getting amazing fried chicken

flemington is basically one big shopping stripe :barf:

even seaside, the place that that dumb show was filmed, is the most depressing place in the winter. when i worked for this one company i quickly discovered the only people living there right now are homeless drug addicts essentially squatting in hotel rooms

its sad and lovely, even kensington the shady part of philly never gets that depressing

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Percelus posted:

i didn't move anywhere, i've lived here all my life :(

philholm syndrome

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

that one episode of always sunny where they go to the jersey shore has to be the most devito influenced one, i bet he wrote it

he's an asbury park native, it captures the jersey shore so perfectly i can't imagine someone else penning that poo poo

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
we don't go to philholm

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

I prefer the tweets about how miserable his life is

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
blue homer

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://twitter.com/theemrhammer/status/1216527464010153986?s=20

🤡

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
but for real this is some psyop poo poo

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
your social fascism is very disturbing, darkman fanpage

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
if you continue i will be forced to purchase a pigs head and display it in front of the local library

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
waste of a pig head

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
Even assuming that Red Guards isn't a psyop then they're still on the exact same path that the Larouchites were on back in the 60s, the parallels are uncanny

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Darkman Fanpage posted:

waste of a pig head

thought u were a social fascist not a Tory

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

GalacticAcid posted:

lol

Prince Myshkin
Jun 17, 2018

GalacticAcid posted:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
not to gently caress!!!!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 17 days!)

AnEdgelord posted:

Even assuming that Red Guards isn't a psyop then they're still on the exact same path that the Larouchites were on back in the 60s, the parallels are uncanny

iirc Larouche was openly collaborating with the far right too and got a lot of money for it

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

iirc Larouche was openly collaborating with the far right too and got a lot of money for it

He did though that came after they started harassing other left wing groups, and after that it was easy to justify to his adherents that they needed to ally with the far right to crush the "bad" left wing groups

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

GalacticAcid posted:

wrong end of the pig

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

https://twitter.com/HeidiSloanForTX/status/1216604271430512640

Pizza Segregationist
Jul 18, 2006

this is pretty horrifying

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
cspam taught me that becoming a communist is just so loving liberating. Suddenly everything makes sense.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Ghost Leviathan posted:

cspam taught me that becoming a communist is just so loving liberating. Suddenly everything makes sense.

materialism is like a goddamn superpower

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

lol could literally attack ANYONE and they choose to physically attack social democrats first and foremost. 100% feds or at least the person calling the shots is a fed

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
why hasn't anyone they've messed with hosed them up and doxxed them?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Flavius Aetass posted:

why hasn't anyone they've messed with hosed them up and doxxed them?

Because they're feds

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Because they're feds

seems like feds starting a street fight are risking it going poorly for them, but so far i haven't seen that happen

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I don't think the red guards are feds, they're just the dumbest loving people on earth

like if you're a fed you can just leave them alone because they're walking worthless nightmares that hurt the left more than anything you could do on purpose

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

I'm thinking more of a brandon darby situation: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandon_Darby

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grapplejack posted:

I don't think the red guards are feds, they're just the dumbest loving people on earth

like if you're a fed you can just leave them alone because they're walking worthless nightmares that hurt the left more than anything you could do on purpose

Remember when they declared that they were "ceasing operations" during the government shutdown?

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Remember when they declared that they were "ceasing operations" during the government shutdown?

no lmao that's amazing

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

IIRC they declared that they met their objectives and then after the shutdown was over they suddenly had new objectives! Weird!

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

i am fascinated by the red guards, amerika is MKULTRA'd to the loving eyeballs

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Don't other groups like revcom also push non-voting? I'm not saying it isn't stupid and possibly signs of being some kind of psyop, just that they aren't alone in pushing that.

Serf
May 5, 2011

wilderthanmild posted:

Don't other groups like revcom also push non-voting? I'm not saying it isn't stupid and possibly signs of being some kind of psyop, just that they aren't alone in pushing that.

i could understand not voting if bernie wasn't running. and he's no radical or anything, but voting for and electing him would improve the conditions under which we organize

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Probably best to assume any group pushing non-voting are feds or might as well be