Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

What in tarnation is going on in this game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Chaos

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

LingcodKilla posted:

What in tarnation is going on in this game?

pure awesome

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
Apparently they are just alternating which quarter each team gets to score. Look forward to the Texans turn in the 3rd.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
If you're not watching this Chief's game you're missing a gem. That first half was just insane.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
This has been the best playoffs in recent memory.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Flikken posted:

Highly agreed.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Wife : why do they call it football they do not use feet?

Me : because the whole thing is stupid

:smugdon:

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Rugby is something that I wish would take off in the u.s.

But alas, it won't because America has awful taste in sports

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

fknlo posted:

If you're not watching this Chief's game you're missing a gem. That first half was just insane.

The ol' bacon grease on the gloves trick, classic!

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Nice and hot piss posted:

Rugby is something that I wish would take off in the u.s.

But alas, it won't because America has awful taste in sports

Agreed. I played on an adult Rugby team for a little bit when I was younger and it is the best of soccer and football. Plus without pads you still get the poo poo knocked out of you but you are less likely to murder your family because of years of repeated head trauma, since not having a protective helmet forces you to tackle differently.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Slim Pickens posted:

The ol' bacon grease on the gloves trick, classic!

This game is a textbook example of how you should go for the kill instead of bitching out and kicking a field goal on 4th and inches when you're up by 21 points less than 5 minutes into the second quarter. Even if they don't convert, we don't get that huge return.

e: FORTY UNANSWERED POINTS(BEFORE THE EXTRA POINT)

fknlo fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Jan 12, 2020

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Hekk posted:

Agreed. I played on an adult Rugby team for a little bit when I was younger and it is the best of soccer and football. Plus without pads you still get the poo poo knocked out of you but you are less likely to murder your family because of years of repeated head trauma, since not having a protective helmet forces you to tackle differently.

So Aussie rugby players don't even have an excuse for all the raping.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Hekk posted:

I live seeing that Rugby Player react vids on YouTube. Just watching his face react to NFL hits is somehow hysterically horrifyingly humorous, and I am a terrible human being for enjoying them.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Hekk posted:

I played on a high school rugby team. It was a lot of fun, until my shoulder was dislocated to a degree requiring open capsular shift surgery.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Kansas City right now:

https://twitter.com/Bry_Mac/status/1216492736020459520

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Flikken posted:

I have some problems with this

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

The Texans jumping out to a 24 point lead: "Yeah, but its early"

The Chiefs going up by 17: "This poo poo is a wrap."

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

The most recent Worst Year Ever episode on Buttigieg paid attention to normal things that an IC asset would never do, like going to Somaliland for one day back in 2008 or having his security provided by Patriot Group, which also provides security for the CIA as well. Totally normal.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I thought he was a Navy intel dweeb and just trying to double dip the valor pools with that tweet

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Slim Pickens posted:

I thought he was a Navy intel dweeb and just trying to double dip the valor pools with that tweet

This is it

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I think Pete wouldn't be able to his mouth shut about it of he was CIA.

idempodunk
May 12, 2001
Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/joshibob_/status/1216341603540856832?s=21

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
It's too bad Buttirbar is tailor made for dem boomers - decorum style racist but he's also gay so they feel like they're progressive if they are supportive of him

maffew buildings fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Jan 13, 2020

Knives Amilli
Sep 26, 2014

Victor Vermis posted:

Superbowl is obviously rigged to be GB v. KC for maximum throwback fart-huffing in this, the 100th year of America's only America-only sport.

.......:hmmyes:

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1216539112154521601?s=20

It was 68 degrees in DC today. Unseasonably warm.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

pantslesswithwolves posted:

It was 68 degrees in DC today. Unseasonably warm.

https://twitter.com/KT_So_It_Goes/status/1216554863519244295

They're probably saying hi to their 4channer/QAnon people.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

facialimpediment posted:

https://twitter.com/KT_So_It_Goes/status/1216554863519244295

They're probably saying hi to their 4channer/QAnon people.

So happy adults are at the helm.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Female? Want to have sex while in orbit around the moon? Well you're in luck!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-51086635

quote:

Japanese billionaire Yusaku Maezawa is looking for a female "life partner" to accompany him on Space X's maiden tourist voyage to the Moon.

The fashion mogul, 44, is set to be the first civilian passenger to fly around the moon on the Starship rocket.

Planned for 2023, the mission will be the first lunar journey by humans since 1972.

In an online appeal, Mr Maezawa says he wants to share the experience with a "special" woman.

The entrepreneur, who recently split up from actress girlfriend Ayame Goriki, 27, has asked women to apply for a "planned match-making event" on his website.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
100 mile high club

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

LingcodKilla posted:

So happy adults are at the helm.

Here's the official explanation.

https://twitter.com/digiphile/status/1216564072906469377

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

That book from the NASA doctor said sex is not possible in microgravity which is going to lead to a lot of disappointment.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Clearly the manhasnt had interesting enough sex. A couple of straps and youre good to go

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
Humans will find a way to gently caress in space or we'll stop going.

I'll stake a :toxx: on it.

NASA doctors probably too whitebread to get crazy with straps and mechanical or powered assistance, is all.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

how else are you gonna lose your space virginity in the back of your space subaru

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

i did some quick googling and i hope whoever he picks doesn't have to put up with that fuckin mustache

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

hobbesmaster posted:

That book from the NASA doctor said sex is not possible in microgravity which is going to lead to a lot of disappointment.

Mike Mullane says you can get hard, I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to do the deed.

I mean you’d need to hold on tight but...

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

packers btich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Already gone