Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

This really hits home....
because none of it is true.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I’m feeling suicidal ideation but I can’t read the text bc my eyes keep unfocusing and rolling back into my head, help

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Lizard drinking tea meme

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Tiny Lowtax posted:

I mean why not? Everything else gets a cereal.

theyre mad there is no grandma & grandpa shark. loving boomers complain about everything

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

snergle posted:

theyre mad there is no grandma & grandpa shark. loving boomers complain about everything

You've obviously never heard the song.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
How did the generation that gave us the civil rights movement, women's liberation, and LGBT pride end up becoming a bunch of miserable old farts?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
That’s just the way of things. You die a hero or live long enough to become a miserable old fart.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Just the idea of getting WILL YOU MARRY ME as a tattoo is hilarious enough on its own

Marge takes it to a level I don’t even know what to do with

e:

Data Graham has a new favorite as of 04:31 on Jan 13, 2020

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
I loved spamusement

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
That looks like Andrew Hussie's style

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Hellblazer187 posted:

I'm like 95% sure all the rear end eating talk is irony posting but I will never ever be interested in it. I'm quite glad to be a square, if this makes me so.

:same:

Data Graham posted:

wtf are you kidding me

Don't fall for the marketing BS, this is always false. I keep getting my hopes up, but if you check the ingredients label, they never actually contain any baby shark :(

The Ape of Naples posted:

This really hits home....
because none of it is true.

I, too, fall on the "false" side of that "probably".

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Just a heads up: you don’t have to, nor should you attempt to, eat the entire rear end.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

Just a heads up: you don’t have to, nor should you attempt to, eat the entire rear end.

prude

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

but everyone can have little a rear end

as a treat

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

No, just the core.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

low key making me angry how badly and wastefully they applied that gold leaf :(

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!
I wish the rear end eaters would stop making GBS threads up every thread with their gross fetish. There are probably like 5 open threads about rear end eating in GBS where you can talk about it.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Captain Jesus posted:

I wish the rear end eaters would stop making GBS threads up every thread with their gross fetish. There are probably like 5 open threads about rear end eating in GBS where you can talk about it.

:thunk:

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Captain Jesus posted:

I bet you'd call "having heterosexual sex" a gross fetish too.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Good heavens, ORAL sex?

I shan't be party to this fad with you roguish rapscallions.

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

Captain Jesus posted:

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

You don't really see posters raving about sucking dick or eating pussy on the forums the way rear end eating is brougt up all the time. Of course, it functions as a meme in this way which makes it somewhat appropriate for this thread.

Nevertheless, it's kinda like "cuck" and "i'm gay" memes of the old GBS. It's stupid and unsolicited posting about your sexual activities and preferences in threads that are not created for that purpose is in bad taste. Much like your assholes.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

Gotta save room for dessert!

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀

Captain Jesus posted:

You don't really see posters raving about sucking dick or eating pussy on the forums the way rear end eating is brougt up all the time. Of course, it functions as a meme in this way which makes it somewhat appropriate for this thread.

Nevertheless, it's kinda like "cuck" and "i'm gay" memes of the old GBS. It's stupid and unsolicited posting about your sexual activities and preferences in threads that are not created for that purpose is in bad taste. Much like your assholes.

Ok boomer

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The only people who complain about rear end eating are virgins, mormons, and foot weirdos.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Captain Jesus posted:

Your username is particularly ironic because as Scripture demonstrates, Jesus of Nazareth was always down with some rear end play. Why, at the Last Supper he pulled up his robes, mooned and said "Eat this, for it is my flesh."

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

You are all invited to eat my horrifying rear end if you wish. I'm sure it would feel good and nobody would dare to talk about it ever again.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Captain Jesus posted:

You are all invited to eat my horrifying rear end if you wish. I'm sure it would feel good and nobody would dare to talk about it ever again.

The Booty of Christ

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
The forbidden anus

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
If we allow this, toe-lickers will start posting soon after.

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug

I ODO?

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
They're going to live long and prosper.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4I8cmS5Idk

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Technoviking has the second-most mesmerizing jiggly memetic manbreasts.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

The only people who complain about rear end eating are virgins, mormons, and foot weirdos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Captain Jesus posted:

You don't really see posters raving about sucking dick

Wow we are reading very different threads