Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

The only people who complain about rear end eating are virgins, mormons, and foot weirdos.

I'm willing to say that the only people that disgust me more than the people bragging about eating rear end are the virgins, mormons and foot weirdos.

Feet are absolutely nasty. At least asses rarely get calluses on them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

biracial bear for uncut posted:

At least asses rarely get calluses on them.

Eat more rear end.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:bahgawd: WE USED TO WORK OUR rear end OFF NOW THESE drat MILLENNIALS ARE EATING THEIRS :bahgawd:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Does cumshitter read pyf on the reg? I feel like his financial advice might be prudent in a topic re: asses and the eating thereof

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

has anyone heard from Shallot Gang in a while

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

marshmallow creep posted:

Eat more rear end.

I said rarely.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Platystemon has a new favorite as of 15:20 on Jan 13, 2020

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

barbecue at the folks posted:

Your username is particularly ironic because as Scripture demonstrates, Jesus of Nazareth was always down with some rear end play. Why, at the Last Supper he pulled up his robes, mooned and said "Eat this, for it is my flesh."

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/FUNTlMEZ/status/1216379891865870336

h

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Kittens are better guns that cell phones

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Read the comments to see dudes tripping over themselves to say how not funny this is.

Which is hilarious because they are objectively wrong.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

:hmmyes:

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I don't know what this stupid meme format is called, but I love it

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Well, it is winter after all.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Lotta horniness on main, I'm seeing in here

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Jerry Cotton posted:

Technoviking has the second-most mesmerizing jiggly memetic manbreasts.

Only when your monitor is "On"!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Milo and POTUS posted:

Kittens are better guns that cell phones

It's true. I tried to shoot Jed with Mr. Mittens, the kitten with white feet, and now we're best friends instead of corpses.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Yup I grew up with "eating rear end" and "eating poo poo" meaning to fall over (depending on context of course), usually quite badly or in an embarassing way.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

All we knew of eating rear end in the 90s was what Chris Rock told us on his comedy albums

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

She's right though it is rear end-eating season

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

I miss Odo.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf

There are many deciduous conifers, take the larch for example.

The Larch.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I caught that right away and was like "is this intentional"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Bill Nye offers school kid level insight because that's literally his job.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Still less stupid than the engineers FN trots out to claim global warming is a chinese hoax

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jerry Cotton posted:

Bill Nye offers school kid level insight because that's literally his job.

Even talking to adults, he is targeting non-scientists and he does a pretty drat good job of explaining concepts.

This has no bearing on his personal life, etc before someone goes there

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

imagine i'm just posting that clip of sam jackson telling the news guy "I am not Laurence Fishburne! That's the other black guy"

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Yeah Bill Nye isn't my thing, but he's pretty unobjectionable in the scheme of things, he's not like NDT who manages to embody the STEMlord "my competence is presumed to be transitive" stereotype, or Dr. Oz who actively abuses his expertise for fame and quick snake oil cash.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

The only reason Bill Nye is on that list is because a bunch of people started making GBS threads on him when he came out in support of trans and nonbinary people when his netflix show talked about gender being a spectrum.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Sagebrush posted:

imagine i'm just posting that clip of sam jackson telling the news guy "I am not Laurence Fishburne! That's the other black guy"

Look man, black republicans are not a monolith

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

Garrand posted:

The only reason Bill Nye is on that list is because a bunch of people started making GBS threads on him when he came out in support of trans and nonbinary people when his netflix show talked about gender being a spectrum.

That entire thing was probably made to stealth attack him for that reason.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Everyone talks about Neil degrasse Tyson and bill Nye, but michio Kaku is my favorite TV science man that talks about basically anything.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

My 5-year-old does this and thinks it's the greatest. In all fairness she adds milk to soy sauce as a condiment and not soy sauce to milk as a beverage.