Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Anyone have any experience with pedophile teachers back in the day?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

naeka posted:

My nan always said not to trust people with 2 first names and this rule has served me well.

fuckin animals. deffo not to be trusted!!!

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Lee Oswald, Sirhan Sirhan, James Earl Ray, Woody Allen

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Isaac posted:

Did we ever find out what black capsicums are

I think the best theory was MDMA caps that when tested with reagent show up as black (very dark purple), which indicates that it is very pure.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

I went to a Christian Brothers secondary school that had a lot of paedophiles but I think it had stopped by the time I went there in the nineties and most of the teachers were not brothers anymore, just normal people. Some of the brothers still getting around the place gave off some serious vibes.

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

Yeah he used to get kids to throw tennis balls at his testicles. Other than that he seemed alright.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
There is a story I heard about a PE teacher who quit like 6 months into his job because he found the kids too attractive

stirlo
Aug 12, 2007

Bit too much; SECASA and cops are trying to nail one right now! Fffffff a lot of PE teachers are sussssss and the cops are onto them but ehhh pretty hard to get anyone to testify either..

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Moyer

This guy taught at a school I went to before I got there, evidently he was a huge monster but also beloved

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Jestery posted:

There is a story I heard about a PE teacher who quit like 6 months into his job because he found the kids too attractive

What uhhhh
What grade was he teaching?

There was a rumour one of the art teachers at my high school had some sort of inappropriate relationship with a year 12 girl at a previous school but idk how true that was

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Yeah, in the 90's I had a teacher who got caught. He was awaiting trial when he died under what I later realized were suspicious circumstances. The school had connections and for some reason it got nothing more than a short 100 word article on page five of the local paper.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

McSpergin posted:

What uhhhh
What grade was he teaching?

There was a rumour one of the art teachers at my high school had some sort of inappropriate relationship with a year 12 girl at a previous school but idk how true that was

The story only informs high school

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Jestery posted:

The story only informs high school

While still bad, I'm more glad you didn't say primary school

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

Up to year 4 the public state school I went too had RE (religious education) "taught" by a guy named Sarge, he was also the bus driver that picked kids up and dropped them back home. It was discovered while I was in year 4 ('92) that he he was a kid toucher. Sacked and went to prison, even went as far as scrapping the entire RE class from every year.

Inkfish
Mar 1, 2015

Dunno if the thread knows about this guy but you should all watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y37GkOs7qu4

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Inkfish posted:

Dunno if the thread knows about this guy but you should all watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y37GkOs7qu4

Love the PSA about mental health moments after terrorizing someone with raw chickens, causing them to crash their vehicle.

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

teacher at my catholic school used to lift his leg up on girls’ desks while keeping the other on the floor so his dick was exposed and pretty much aimed at his face

went by the name “Big Dick Mitch” to all of us students, anyway

no idea if he got into trouble for it, he’s probably the principal now

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST

Inkfish posted:

its a fucken ripper

that grunt as he gets hit by the first chicken cracks me up

"eeuurgh"

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
Teacher at my school started dating one of the students as soon as she hit 18 and was presumably grooming her for years before that

I wonder if kids these days are more aware of that poo poo and have the nerve to call it out if they see it? Can you get sent to the office for calling your economics teacher a pedo scum rat if its true?

maxe fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Jan 14, 2020

stirlo
Aug 12, 2007

Inkfish posted:

Found a new idol / life purpose thank you

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
I start chemo on Thursday. It's now the official job of this thread to entertain me during two days of chemo each fortnight for the next few months.

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lolie posted:

I start chemo on Thursday. It's now the official job of this thread to entertain me during two days of chemo each fortnight for the next few months.

I got u

https://youtu.be/cDeHI3fOlzo

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Backyard shirtless drunk boxing matches broadcasted on YouTube let’s go boys our thread Mum needs us

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

Backyard shirtless drunk boxing matches broadcasted on YouTube let’s go boys our thread Mum needs us

lol

That's the spirit.

stirlo
Aug 12, 2007

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

The festival of Toranacoy loosely translated to “many boys hitting each other with Torana parts”

naeka
Sep 1, 2008

Lolie posted:

you're the best and it's gonna go great

naeka
Sep 1, 2008

on inappropriate relationships an ex of mine dated our boss at the time for a few months before she moved on. then down the track i dated her after she quit that job. now i run i to him on ocassion and it's super awkward and i mostly regret it cause he always brings her up and it's been a while since we split.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

*Bites into frozen orange slice as mouthguard*

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Lolie posted:

What sort of stuff do you find amusing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1WhbvKRQ78

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbMkff6ZBtI

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/MrTimCallanan/status/1216818446513528833

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Can you still see the nazi flag though?

stirlo
Aug 12, 2007
So clear; through the fires red glare, bongs smoking in air ...

Gave proof through the night..

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

ili posted:

Can you still see the nazi flag though?

This kills the crab

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

No dog shots/king hits allowed but

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/BenjaminMillar/status/1216958293458866181

No but my dad and his mates threatened to beat up a young george pell for hanging around the brighton beach showers one day.

And now, like 50 years later, my current boss is family friends with pell, lol.

Tim is a pro follow on twitter. Also a very good newsreader on ABC radio.

drunkill fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Jan 14, 2020

naeka
Sep 1, 2008

i feel attacked by this

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Going into lush is nasally too much for me

Just too many smellz

the cool posts kid
Jul 24, 2007

Free nvj gently caress yas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I don’t mind a bunch of weird incongruent smells all at once but lush in particular is like a meth lab full of fruit exploded. If you made a store that smelled like fifty different varieties of tanned leather and cat piss I’d buy everything there