Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

i used to be way more scared that she'll appear from the woods and say "its clear none of the front runners in the democratic party have a chance against trump [ignoring a clear mandate for bernie] and as much as I hate to do it, I'll sacrifice myself if it means protecting the constitution plus oath of office ,and am happy to announce my immediate candidacy for 2020!"

but theres still a bit o fright left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Mother The Car
Feb 15, 2001
When does the hurting stop?

Plinkey posted:

fun fact, PA bbq sauce is whoopie pie cream mixed with hershey's syrup and crushed up pretzels

i buy mine at wawa

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Bearjew posted:

Lightning Knight started a pinned thread where people could post and get a probe with a pet picture as the probe reason

it got gassed

wth

that sounds cool though

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Bearjew posted:

I mean I was going about my business about to probe some more people in the pet probe thread and then it was gone

congrats youre a collaborator

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Bulgakov posted:

i used to be way more scared that she'll appear from the woods and say "its clear none of the front runners in the democratic party have a chance against trump [ignoring a clear mandate for bernie] and as much as I hate to do it, I'll sacrifice myself if it means protecting the constitution plus oath of office ,and am happy to announce my immediate candidacy for 2020!"

she won't do it because whomever wins the nomination is just going to get rolled by Trump again this year, now in 2024 she might be crazy enough to do it

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
I feel all my probes and bans disqualify me from being a respected member of the SA community

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Xaris posted:

do you have a recipe you use?

but yeah I really don't care for bbq sauce, its mostly pure sugar. i like spicy sauces a lot more.

God I can totally go for a North Carolina vinegar pulled pork sandwich about now

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

LegoMan posted:

I feel all my probes and bans disqualify me from being a respected member of the SA community

no such thing

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Vince Vaughn is a chud :pwn:

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1216914083192229890

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Mayor Dave posted:

congrats youre a collaborator

BRB, checking the leper's colony

GoluboiOgon
Aug 19, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Schnorkles posted:

there seems be evidence that nichael and wampalord were not made mods because of offsite drama that is dubious at best

what is likely the case is that the current modding team has some serious aversion to making anyone a mod that isn't initiated into their club by some arcane ritual before even accepting the position or something.

squizzle did you have to sacrifice someone

they make a small incision at the back of the neck to insert the moderator star, which puts tendrils into the brain that secrete hormones that ensure that only objective moderation will occur.

being an ik is merely a probationary period. if the star doesn't like your taste, or you are able to overcome the mod hormone conditioning, the star rejects the human host.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

GoluboiOgon posted:

they make a small incision at the back of the neck to insert the moderator star, which puts tendrils into the brain that secrete hormones that ensure that only objective moderation will occur.

being an ik is merely a probationary period. if the star doesn't like your taste, or you are able to overcome the mod hormone conditioning, the star rejects the human host.

Checks out

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

corny is p

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

GoluboiOgon posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYLaV3f3yp4

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

GoluboiOgon posted:

it's basically those parasite aliens in one of the earlier episodes of TNG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dx79xLJu_Q

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Bulgakov posted:

if the convention is hung on first ballot shes absolutely getting nominated

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GoluboiOgon posted:

also if you'd be willing to snitch on fellow nazi mods, they kick u out

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

man, that would end up with me in jail or shot if that was my dog

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Bulgakov posted:

i yelled about this a lot and got laughed at but i thought it was really clear that she was -trying- to do this since about, idk, early 2017 and couldn't find any financial or elite support to do so and so just gave up.

the only thing that makes the want to be president go away is dementia or end of life. hrc would have 100% run in 2020 if there was the network of funding and support to do so

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

regional variations of food are loving great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEhfP0QJfO8

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

LegoMan posted:

it's basically those parasite aliens in one of the earlier episodes of TNG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dx79xLJu_Q

drat that was cool

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Real hurthling! posted:

if the convention is hung on first ballot shes absolutely getting nominated

if this happens i will be 100% convinced the democratic establishment is controlled opposition and never intended to win in 2016 or now, instead of the 75% i am now.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I go to St Louis once a year and I've contemplated going to breakfast at that very diner, but I don't think I would survive

meet me in St Louis plinkey and I can just try a forkful of yours

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

now we're talking

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

CODChimera posted:

drat that was cool

The old TNG episodes are surprisingly watchable, I mean there's a dumb one every now and then but overall it's really fun

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
:whitewater:

https://twitter.com/chrislatvala/status/1216925944780328961

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Plinkey posted:

now we're talking

it's hard to tell in that video but after the eggs go on the plate those are two hamburger patties, then the potatoes, and then the ... stuff

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

emfive posted:

it's hard to tell in that video but after the eggs go on the plate those are two hamburger patties, then the potatoes, and then the ... stuff

standard breakfast chilli from what it looks like to me

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

if i wasn't vegetarian i would 100% make a garbage plate tomorrow

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

goddamn not more drama

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
reminds me of a garbage pate

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

more like the DC Diapy

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Plinkey posted:

reminds me of a garbage pate

owned nerd look above you

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Plinkey posted:

standard breakfast chilli from what it looks like to me

probably plus it looks like she slipped a slice or two of American cheese under the chilli for good measure

St Louis is weird but I love it. Except Provel, it's not food.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Xaris posted:

do you have a recipe you use?

but yeah I really don't care for bbq sauce, its mostly pure sugar. i like spicy sauces a lot more.

I don't do barbecue or "barbecue", I cooked chicken stir fry for them and they were blown away

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Bulgakov posted:

Warren's going to take the mask off at the debate and reveal she was Hillary all along

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Schnorkles posted:

owned nerd look above you

dear russian, i need an SA-15 for.....stuff

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Schnorkles posted:

there seems be evidence that nichael and wampalord were not made mods because of offsite drama that is dubious at best

what is likely the case is that the current modding team has some serious aversion to making anyone a mod that isn't initiated into their club by some arcane ritual before even accepting the position or something.

squizzle did you have to sacrifice someone

squizzle had to snap the green dragon dagger in half and give up being a ranger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Schnorkles posted:

if i wasn't vegetarian i would 100% make a garbage plate tomorrow

turn on ur monitor