Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Varinn posted:

red guards is absolutely like two or three feds grooming mentally unstable dudes they find on the internet into terrorists

lmao there's way more than 3 feds online trying to entrap mentally challenged people into terrorism plots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

freckle posted:

you're all under arrest

I have poster's immunity :smug:

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

420 Gank Mid posted:

lmao there's way more than 3 feds online trying to entrap mentally challenged people into terrorism plots

*Looking around* Yeah, there are at least a couple hundred

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Victory Position posted:

I have poster's immunity :smug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reAcdKO7kMg

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Homeless Friend posted:

Right. so about cspam.

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

I started as a lurker on Facebook meme pages. After viewing CSPAM and self-radicalizing I began shitposting. Eventually I began travelling to Twitter posts to fight in the comments. After being brutally owned in a flame war I came home and flipped to become an informer as part of a plea deal was rehabilitated.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
lf is being brought back at midnight

THS
Sep 15, 2017

not in the way you think. all of us are going to be transported back in time to our own bodies in 2008, current memories intact

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

THS posted:

not in the way you think. all of us are going to be transported back in time to our own bodies in 2008, current memories intact

all of us as in people in this thread or everybody in the world, this is important for investing

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

THS posted:

oh thank god i unfuck my life finally

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Homeless Friend posted:

all of us as in people in this thread or everybody in the world, this is important for investing

only the people in this thread. and anyone who ascended to twitter will not receive this gift.. or curse

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
The first thing I'm going to do is convert to Catholicism and get really into sedevacantism. With that obsession taking up all my spare time, I'll never feel the need to register this account and waste my life as a goon.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

lol if you dont know you will gently caress up your life in some different way, only this time more spectacularly, through hubris. anyway you don’t have much more time to prepare, start memorizing lottery numbers and sports results. keep in mind that once we start changing our own actions, the world will shift out of what you expect to happen, first in subtle ways, then more drastically

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i think i'll spend my time posting in D&D, positng huge tweet storms. maybe eventually being modded. then i'll start an elaborate sigint op or something

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

THS posted:

lol if you dont know you will gently caress up your life in some different way, only this time more spectacularly, through hubris. anyway you don’t have much more time to prepare, start memorizing lottery numbers and sports results. keep in mind that once we start changing our own actions, the world will shift out of what you expect to happen, first in subtle ways, then more drastically

eh getting my depression treated several years earlier than it did should probably help loads

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
imagine laying down massive owns in D&D, like your predicitingt he future or some poo poo and being able to reference them 10 years later. god like posting power right there

THS
Sep 15, 2017

goonstradamus

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
giving brown moses a link to map.google.com so he forever owes you his entire career? owned

THS
Sep 15, 2017

gonna go back in time and do nothing except prosecute unbelievably petty & elaborate online rivalries

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Could warn Vilerat about Libya I guess

Caro too I suppose

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

*me playing with ppj in a GTA SA:MP server in 2008* yo don't use this thing called discord about 11 years from now

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

if one person could time travel i doubt they could do anything meaningful because everything that matters takes the bulk of society so owning people online with your prescient knowledge is probably as good a use as any

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

THS posted:

a bunch of people screaming about barack the betrayer and president donald trump for 8 years. awesome.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Homeless Friend posted:

i think i'll spend my time posting in D&D, positng huge tweet storms. maybe eventually being modded. then i'll start an elaborate sigint op or something

will you warn vilera--aw beaten

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
if i got sent back to 2008 i'd warn everyone about 9/11.... not being bad!

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

if i had time travel powers i would go back in time and warn everyone about climate change

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
lol

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

comedyblissoption posted:

if i had time travel powers i would go back in time and warn everyone about climate change

you already failed

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
any kind of warning about anything would just be the Cassandra Experience.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Dreylad posted:

definitely not, it'd raise too many questions

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
"in a few years you'll be attacked while at your undefended embassy in the middle of war-torn libya" sounds like a loving useless warning

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

THS posted:

we have to relive 2008 to 2020 until we successfully complete the goon project

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dreylad posted:

chaos dunk immediately him after death by forwarding the xhosa post to ever news outlet

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Bilirubin posted:

Could warn Vilerat about Libya I guess

why?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I'd go back in time and warn the mods about Aatrek

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I'd go back in time and warn the mods about Aatrek

Brain Candy posted:

you already failed

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I just proved time travel exists and that's all you have to say?

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
I'd go back and warn everyone in 2020 about Lowtax selling the forums to Reddit in 2026

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Flavius Aetass posted:

if i got sent back to 2008 i'd warn everyone about 9/11.... not being bad!

I come from the future... bush really did do 9/11, it's a fact in the future. you have to believe me