Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

I penetration, I cum-blast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

I came as fast as I could but before that I flew as fast as I could.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Cum-blast warhead

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/mightbecursed/status/1213892990130765824

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Dont kinkshame man.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://i.imgur.com/ooLc1bG.mp4

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I watched it twice just to see the idiot hurl himself into the wall next to the door. :lol:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
the sound makes it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The laughter at the israeli soldier after he fucks up the tire kick is so good

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
https://i.imgur.com/wihaqyq.mp4

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Whats's a russian gunship doing there?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

Looking for a parking spot?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Would it help if I said colonel first

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

Would it help if I said colonel first

I'm going to swat some bothersome flies

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Welp, never played that game :shrug:

Pikehead
Dec 3, 2006

Looking for WMDs, PM if you have A+ grade stuff
Fun Shoe

Milo and POTUS posted:

Lost tourist, looking for way to Ukraine.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

That's basically what I look like in flight sims. I can do miracles with planes. I can fly helicopters through obstacle courses. I have never once successfully landed a helicopter.

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

chitoryu12 posted:

That's basically what I look like in flight sims. I can do miracles with planes. I can fly helicopters through obstacle courses. I have never once successfully landed a helicopter.

The trick isn't to land one. It's to land one in such a way as it can take off again.
(I remember an old Apache game that had you take off and land off a (moving) marine barge. That was hell because the old "hit auto-hover then gently decrease the cyclical until descent is achieved, slam it down when ground effect becomes a thing, the landing gear is some wrench-wielding idiot's problem" method couldn't work...)

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

chitoryu12 posted:

Yeah landing a helicopter without breaking anything is quite difficult, and landing it in an exact spot is significantly harder than that.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
I was pretty proud the first time I succesfully landed a helicopter in Arma without using autohover

Then I see stuff like this and just feel bad again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erDiASwuc6I

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

rising storm 2 has pretty fun helicopter mechanics, decent spot between a sim and battle field. Its really satisfying to get a helo back thats shot to poo poo by surfing on ground effect

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

Slashrat posted:

I was pretty proud the first time I succesfully landed a helicopter in Arma without using autohover

Then I see stuff like this and just feel bad again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erDiASwuc6I

Heh, cute, going into the hangar, I bet he just knows the range of that takeoff spinout...oh you MOTHERFUCKER.
*does a second pass* look just gently caress you and everyone you know, OK ?

Stumbling Block
Nov 6, 2009

Slashrat posted:

To be fair he has lots of hours in and is drat good at it with the helicopters in that game. Some of the emergency evacs he pulled off in the game are a sight to behold.

Scope
Jun 6, 2003

Stumbling Block posted:

To be fair he has lots of hours in and is drat good at it with the helicopters in that game. Some of the emergency evacs he pulled off in the game are a sight to behold.

The video where he dropped a helicopter down inside an apartment building courtyard with less than a meter clearance on all sides for the rotors was amazing. Best evac ever.

Burt
Sep 23, 2007

Poke.

Watch until the end

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

:laffo:

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
The spirit of Abu Hajaar lives on o7

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Oven Wrangler
It's likely the vehicles they were attacking were equipped with signal jammers so it's not really his fault it didn’t work, although it's still probably not a good idea to click the button to test it later :v:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
I disagree.

Clear the area, then try once more to detonate the bomb so you don’t have to dig it up and haul it away.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Oven Wrangler

Platystemon posted:

I disagree.

Clear the area, then try once more to detonate the bomb so you don’t have to dig it up and haul it away.

Well that's fine but that's definitely not what happened in this situation. In this case they blew the bomb in the middle of an argument about the detonator being broken while women with babies were walking through the area.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

I think that clip came from a PBS Frontline documentary where they actually managed to embed a cameraman with a Taliban and AQ cell. At some points in the episode you hear people speaking Egyptian Arabic, which was jarring for me because I first watched this when I was living in Egypt.

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!
Some Wile E Coyote poo poo

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Back in my day we used command wires with piles of rocks as aiming markers. Kids these days with their tech.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

my kinda ape posted:

Well that's fine but that's definitely not what happened in this situation. In this case they blew the bomb in the middle of an argument about the detonator being broken while women with babies were walking through the area.

Four Lions was a documentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WnobKuNaO4

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/1219680145142878216?s=19

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

56 seconds that dude is like...ten feet to the front right of that tank firing. He dead.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

EBB posted:

56 seconds that dude is like...ten feet to the front right of that tank firing. He dead.

WHAT?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

This is more than tinnitus. If you're next to a tank barrel when it fires the overpressure is gonna gently caress you up bad.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Yeah, that dude got hit by the muzzle flash, so you won't need to do a hearing test to see what damage it did to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

EBB posted:

This is more than tinnitus. If you're next to a tank barrel when it fires the overpressure is gonna gently caress you up bad.

I've fired an AR15 with a pretty aggressive muzzle brake. That's a relatively tiny round, and it'll clear out your sinuses. I'm sure standing in front of a tank will clear out your sinuses and every other cavity in your body. :psyboom: