Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/G0NEGIRLLL/status/1216935142419247104

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

Always Sunny voice: "It didn't."

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

stealing that the next time someone tries to flirt with me, it's conversational preemptive nuclear strike

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Cernunnos posted:

Always Sunny voice: "It didn't."

I'm imagining Frank screaming that.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

T-man posted:

stealing that the next time someone tries to flirt with me, it's conversational preemptive nuclear strike

"A long history of bureaucratic complacency and regulatory oversights has allowed me to get where I am today" :wiggle:

Captain Hygiene has a new favorite as of 05:56 on Jan 14, 2020

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It’s not even approaching the good end of tasteless, that’s just poo poo.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Push El Burrito posted:

I'm imagining Frank screaming that.

It's definitely Mac coming up with the pickup line, too.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

E: poo poo, wrong thread

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

Katt posted:

You're all making me really self-conscious here about maybe dating a 23 year old girl when I'm 34, Hitting all the internal arguments I've been using to keep her at a distance.

it's fine. you're fine. anyone who says otherwise is lame and up up waaaaaaaaaaaay up their own rear end

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I'm dating a 23 year old at 26 AS WE POST ama

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

why

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Imagine thinking that Russel T Davies was capable of subtlety or writing a "well crafted story". Like, what are you comparing him to? Highschoolers' fanfiction?

Wolfechu
May 2, 2009

All the world's a stage I'm going through

Guilty posted:

Ah yes, grimsby, the number one terrorist target in the world

If this pans out, I think they'll find they discovered a wonderful way for people to get AWAY from Grimsby, not TO it.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Grimsby is one of the whitest towns in the UK. Totally coincidentally, it also had one the highest UKIP vote shares at the 2015 general election.

Content:

https://twitter.com/glinner/status/1216870477827801096?s=21
https://twitter.com/dril/status/247222360309121024?s=21

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/bcappelbaum/status/1216940469386608650?s=21

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

A three year age difference around your mid 20s seems like a really bizarre thing to judge when it comes to relationships and I can’t tell if people are being serious or not about this

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Haha.

https://twitter.com/themattdimitri/status/1216623809576357893?s=20

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Does anyone call her a grave robber?

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Not an argument :smug:

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Right for the wrong reasons :shrug:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

TinTower posted:

Grimsby is one of the whitest towns in the UK. Totally coincidentally, it also had one the highest UKIP vote shares at the 2015 general election.

Content:

https://twitter.com/glinner/status/1216870477827801096?s=21
https://twitter.com/dril/status/247222360309121024?s=21

he cant stop confirming he's the dumbest gently caress alive huh

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
The original linked thread is great because it's like 15+ tweets of a guy going all CSI:Dumbfuck on the images and snitching on the Dr / Medical practice listed on the prescriptions, but somehow missing the obvious-as-gently caress photoshoppery.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
The real risk of high speed rail between Grimsby and literally anywhere else is Grimsby instantly emptying

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

That's a 10 year age gap, has anyone asked if she's being abused and is okay?

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired
The Grimsby-London line is a bad idea. Two cities with such a huge median age gap shouldn't be together.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Clerical Terrors posted:

The Grimsby-London line is a bad idea. Two cities with such a huge median age gap shouldn't be together.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

T-man posted:

good, become a volcel

e: also dating anyone more than a decade younger than you is always going to place you at different stages in life and will make your relationship either toxic or short.

There’s an 11 year gap between my parents, and they’ve been married over 40 years.

Content: https://twitter.com/magamania2018/status/1087506541413048320?s=21

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Clerical Terrors posted:

Mind the Age Gap.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I know yelp reviews are cheating, but...

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Amoeba102 posted:

Suits are so emasculating. You're no man unless you wear camo all the time.

Is a man in a suit or more less masculine if he puts on a TACTICAL BABY CARRIER?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

there wolf posted:

now I'm just a humble country lawyer but entitled rambling lunacy on Yelp is a flavor of social media idiocy I personally cannot get enough of, and thereby ruled not cheating

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

there wolf posted:

Long rambling insane moron reviews on Yelp, Trustpilot, etc. are the purest strain of online idiocy you're ever gonna find.

We recently had one from someone who complained he never received anything... then when it turned out he never received his shipment because he never paid the invoice he complained that we wouldn't recompense him for the wasted time caused entirely by his own fuckup.

lemonadesweetheart
May 27, 2010

there wolf posted:

I feel like I just had a stroke.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
As soon as I saw females I knew it was gonna be good.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/StephenKing/status/1217058848403599361

:rolleyes:

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

said the man who can't write a black person with anything other than jive talk and constant n-bombs.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
I was listening to the audiobook of Shawshank Redemption and I figured I was safe in the drive-thru of a Wendy's with the window rolled down and then the narrator started using the N word.

There are no Black people in the book version of the Shawshank Redemption and he still had to stick that word in there.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired

Pastry of the Year posted:

now I'm just a humble country lawyer but entitled rambling lunacy on Yelp is a flavor of social media idiocy I personally cannot get enough of, and thereby ruled not cheating

Your excellency I contend that we all could do with laughing some more at idiots on Yelp, Nextdoor, or Linkedin in our lives. If only because we really shouldn't be giving the Twitter idiots more of an audience these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Krispy Wafer posted:

I was listening to the audiobook of Shawshank Redemption and I figured I was safe in the drive-thru of a Wendy's with the window rolled down and then the narrator started using the N word.

There are no Black people in the book version of the Shawshank Redemption and he still had to stick that word in there.

sir this is a

hey, wait a sec