Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

please please please convert the pod to practice sessions for singing lessons and harmonizing

i want these guys to be the gay eagles. which is to say, the eagles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzJsYIerLGU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
holy jesus stav stopping himself before he asks adam if he's ever had sex with a mom and nick immediately open-palm slamming the curb theme is an absolute ten ring

sko buffs

red19fire
May 26, 2010

KoRMaK posted:

drat, this illana glazer special does suck and I loved broad city

it just like, she says facts and then there is indiscriminate "wooing" and hollering from the crowd like I'm watching Married With Children

There's no jokes. Just descriptions of experiencing life

Somehow the boys’ jokes about open mic-ers telling some mundane story that doesn’t go anywhere, then tagging ‘so that happened’ as a punchline manifested into existence as an entire hour long special.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Dumping someone and the first thing they do is unfollow you lmao

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Tetramin posted:

Dumping someone and the first thing they do is unfollow you lmao
i had an ex blocked me on all social media before I even left her building and oh boy it did ever convince me that i made the right choice

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

TenementFunster posted:

i had an ex blocked me on all social media before I even left her building and oh boy it did ever convince me that i made the right choice

"her" building

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

KoRMaK posted:

it just like, she says facts and then there is indiscriminate "wooing" and hollering from the crowd like I'm watching Married With Children

After a year of people telling me Broad City was a feminist workhorse that really bucked your expectations and provided a new voice for comedy, I watched one episode where the plot was that they have to clean Fred Armisen’s apartment in their underwear and decided I was definitely better off just quietly hating it from afar.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

XIII posted:

"her" building

*shotgun sound* * guitar riff*

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

After a year of people telling me Broad City was a feminist workhorse that really bucked your expectations and provided a new voice for comedy, I watched one episode where the plot was that they have to clean Fred Armisen’s apartment in their underwear and decided I was definitely better off just quietly hating it from afar.
you may have picked the wrong ep. first couple seasons are fun but like dont ascribe too much idelogy to it other than white woman feminism

they started getting sus when they started singing praises about hillary and like, didnt mention anything about how hillary helped drop bombs on brown kids or that she said she would prosecute any woman who comes out with allegations against her husband in the 90s lol. loving woke neolib bullshit

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

XIII posted:

"her" building
*maximum volume curb theme*

Eegah!
Jul 26, 2010

https://twitter.com/CompoundAmerica/status/1216827256963657728

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

i'm a warrior for christ and i've never had sex

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

KoRMaK posted:

you may have picked the wrong ep. first couple seasons are fun but like dont ascribe too much idelogy to it other than white woman feminism

they started getting sus when they started singing praises about hillary and like, didnt mention anything about how hillary helped drop bombs on brown kids or that she said she would prosecute any woman who comes out with allegations against her husband in the 90s lol. loving woke neolib bullshit

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Don’t stop I’m gonna cum

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
i love the story of the coconut and the banana

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015

KoRMaK posted:

This is a cool post, on a comedy forum, in a subforum about podcasts, in a thread dedicated to a cum podcast

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015

Law Cheetah posted:

i love the story of the coconut and the banana

Same brother. Such a good lesson

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Odddzy posted:

I'm right here and I'll say it loud and proud.... Long live the RE*BOOOOOP*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

We can’t even quote cumtown in this, the cumtown thread. What a world

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
he’s on the flight logs

Foppish Yet Dashing
Jun 29, 2004

-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
Man requests ‘trial by combat’ with Japanese swords to settle custody battle with ex-wife

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/01/14/kansas-man-japanese-swordfight-settle-custody-battle-ex/4464045002/

This feels like something the boys would come up with.

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
who is Ian? has he been on cumtown? i never remember the guest's names

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

kolby posted:

*slide whistle*

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

KoRMaK posted:

im not sure why anyone would watch it after seeing the ads on twitter. if thats the funniest poo poo from it, it must be really bad

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

kolby posted:

bah da da da da

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

kolby posted:

hes the best recurring guest

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Gone Fashing posted:

hes the best recurring guest

idk adam has his good days

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
:rackem:

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Tetramin posted:

Don’t stop I’m gonna cum

Illana is v attractive to me

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

bows1 posted:

Illana is v attractive to me

Like all celebrities I sort of thought she was hot until I saw her naked and realized that she’s just a regular human being and immediately all desire vanished and she’s just like every other annoying Brooklyn white feminist I’ve ever met. Fun to party with, just awful to wake up next to

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Bust Rodd posted:

Like all celebrities I sort of thought she was hot until I saw her naked and realized that she’s just a regular human being and immediately all desire vanished and she’s just like every other annoying Brooklyn white feminist I’ve ever met. Fun to party with, just awful to wake up next to

Same, but the week before

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

torturemyballs posted:

This is a cool post, on a comedy forum, in a subforum about podcasts, in a thread dedicated to a cum podcast
get a load of this guy who doesnt listen to the latest eps

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Terror Sweat posted:

lol

i dunno boss

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

kolby posted:

Boom shaka laka

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
What kind of snitch loser rats out a forum about cum

The mods are being a bunch of you-know-whats

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Can't remember if it was Nick or Evan Williams who said "Ian is forever on the Oregon Trail of depravity"

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Odddzy posted:

I'm right here and I'll say it loud and proud.... Long live the RE*BOOOOOP*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

YOU GUYS WANNA KNOW WHAT NPR STANDS FOR

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Terror Sweat posted:

Its so loving funny that theres a guy here volunteering to make sure no one says bad words in the cum town thread

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
They think they're doing important work, which is twice as funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

ElGroucho posted:

They think they're doing important work, which is twice as funny

They have to protect us from bad words otherwise we will stray from god.