Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Pyrus Malus
Nov 22, 2007
APPLES
「ANGEL EYES」

Edit: Alicio's washed up

Pyrus Malus fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Jan 15, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

You fool, this isn't even my final form!

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
Hindsight 20/20 it probably wasn't a good sign when the helmet crest started literally unwrapping instead of just flaring open

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:getin:

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Cio's eyes seem relatively calm, she's gonna have to dance lead on this one considering Allison's flusteredness.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Nah, Cio just knows when to take the L with grace.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

i think white chain erred by revealing her Final Form too soon, before her opponent was sufficiently worn down

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
That middle panel was so amazing I now have don't fear the reaper stuck in my head.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

habeasdorkus posted:

Cio's eyes seem relatively calm, she's gonna have to dance lead on this one considering Allison's flusteredness.

Note the raised eyebrows in the final panel. She's going 'well, poo poo, this is going to be difficult'.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
I don't even like the song very much

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
white chain is pretty willing to go all out on behalf of a couple of authority figures that outright hate her and dont mince a lot of words when it comes to their desire to exterminate all life in the multiverse

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

If crayon math is as taxing as its supposed to be, alicio could win by holding out for a bit while pushing WC.

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

white chain is pretty willing to go all out on behalf of a couple of authority figures that outright hate her and dont mince a lot of words when it comes to their desire to exterminate all life in the multiverse

acab

which chain must transcend

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

Guildenstern Mother posted:

I don't even like the song very much

Veteran of the Psychic Wars is better.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

I like how Allison’s super punch this time was just a timid single O ‘dom’.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Mindblast posted:

If crayon math is as taxing as its supposed to be, alicio could win by holding out for a bit while pushing WC.

Yeah. If so much of White Chain's "real" body is outsider her vessel while she's doing ALL OF THE PUNCHES, she's probably super vulnerable to big hits.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
ugh. I do hate this.

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight
trying to find the page thats showing in my book mark preview thing thats maybe guest art of allison giving cio a piggy back. its really funny that thats been the preview thing on my browser for maybe a year or something and i never figured until today that its pretttttty similar to current events.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Joe Slowboat posted:

Is that... a stand user!?

(Am I doing Jojo’s right, I barely go there)

White Chain is her own Stand.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

"Hey white chain your soul looks like a girl!"

*white chain hesitates and sputters long enough to get loving obliterated in a single punch*

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
The black cladding on Alicio’s hand shattered with that first hit, so this has the potential to be pretty gnarly.

Also:

Pyrus Malus posted:

「ANGEL EYES」

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Was Allicio going for a super crotch punch there, cause rude

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

All you gotta do is hammer the parry button to wear out their posture when they do these flurry moves its basically tactical suicide, after that just double ichimonji and you're basically fine.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

Motherfucker posted:

All you gotta do is hammer the parry button to wear out their posture when they do these flurry moves its basically tactical suicide, after that just double ichimonji and you're basically fine.

This is a good point, there's going to be a massive cloud of dust as White Chain throws haymakers, and then she'll stand back panting with a smile on her face before saying something like "IMPOSSIBLE, NOTHING COULD HAVE SURVIVED THAT" as an unharmed Allicio comes into view.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Allison's year or so of positive reinforcement is nothing in the face of thousands of years of self-hatred.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Dr Subterfuge posted:

The black cladding on Alicio’s hand shattered with that first hit, so this has the potential to be pretty gnarly.

Also:

It looks like it blew off her second arm too.

E:

NVM, it was just positioned in ways to be easy to overlook

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

habeasdorkus posted:

This is a good point, there's going to be a massive cloud of dust as White Chain throws haymakers, and then she'll stand back panting with a smile on her face before saying something like "IMPOSSIBLE, NOTHING COULD HAVE SURVIVED THAT" as an unharmed Allicio comes into view.

Eh, she didn't make the fatal flaw of prefixing her attack with yelling "certain kill" + attack name so its still not completely hopeless.

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib
So yeah this might be a good time for Allicio to instant transmission White Chain out of bounds.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

ConanTheLibrarian posted:

So yeah this might be a good time for Allicio to instant transmission White Chain out of bounds.

I have a feeling that's not going to stop her

Motherfucker posted:

"Hey white chain your soul looks like a girl!"

*white chain hesitates and sputters long enough to get loving obliterated in a single punch*

This though is probably the way to go

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Funny Little Guy Aficionado.

yep that's abuse for you

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice
ROUND 6 - THIS IS YOUR LIFE

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

How are you making these so loving fast and still so loving good

Where is your Patreon already so I can make sure you keep making things

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

This should have won

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

:ussr:

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

holy poo poo

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

Oh god you gave M'Gaan a key. Fei why?! :stonk:

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

really israel could slaughter all these children without our help, I just didn't want to miss out on the chance to participate
Hell yes. What a great finale.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Jesus these are so good

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

really israel could slaughter all these children without our help, I just didn't want to miss out on the chance to participate
These "epilogues" that were posted are also good. For anyone not following the discord.

https://imgur.com/a/VncbALY

https://imgur.com/a/I9GVXtg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
Lost it at Don't fuckin' interrupt me.

Thank you for sharing such an amazing journey.