Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

fits my needs posted:

like its really bad when they have to do quick cuts for a 10 second clip

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

love a good slavery drama

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
quote this post with the word JOIN to consent to joinder with yer uncle joe! gosh you smell nice

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

gently caress this briefing, gently caress that briefing, gently caress all these briefings, T-dawg and H-man are on tonight.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grem posted:

Cigars are so loving gross.

cigars own, in extreme moderation.

goons can have little a cigar, as a treat

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

hey folks jus leff the debanfeel goo about couple bucks elpout campain. wdoin well. willy rilly well. two three five bucksll hell alot. thank you.

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

mmmm sweet bread

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

BIG TR UN

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

when u write a joke but then realize how many of your followers don’t know what the word fecal means

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tarit

https://i.imgur.com/no574Hw.mp4

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

betrayed by humans yet again

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

TERUMP!!

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

"Is that a turd? It looks like poop!" - Bill Mitchell 7th

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Thank loving god

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

tarmop

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/SpliffArmy/status/1080893504279080962

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Tarmop and Giuliani at Mar a Lago

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

hey I finally had a chance to transcribe one of my favorite bits of yesterday's Milwaukee chud rally. the best part is that I have been following trump's bullshit for so long that I think I actually understand what he was trying to say here!

you can watch and listen in the below tweet but it's fun to see it written down i think

https://twitter.com/pesachlattin/status/1217270233779458048

Was the attack on this horr—and by the way, he was in a country he wasn’t allowed to be in, but you know we don’t mention that. Because he was designated that he wasn’t allowed to be there. And he was there with the head of Hezbollah! And they were talking about, like Hillary Clinton, they were talking about weddings and working out. [crowd laughs] …Soleimani and the head of Hezbollah, they were talking about weddings, working out—or Bill Clinton in the back of the airplane with the attorney general… [crowd boos] …where they may have made her an offer that “you’re gonna go to the Supreme Court,” or they may have said that “you’re gonna stay attorney general, but help, help!” They may have said that, do you think they would have said th—“nooo, nothing like that,” but do you remember they talked about golf and grandchildren. [crowd laughs] Forty-five minutes! You know, I like golf, and I love my grandchildren, I don’t think that I could talk to somebody about ‘em for 45 minutes that I don’t even knowww… forty-five… “I have a beautiful grandchild, he’s really beautiful, he’s so great”— okay, what else am I going to say about him? Then… they talk golffffff… let’s talk one or two, how’s Tiger doing, how’s this one, how’s that one—that’s another five minutes, right? What am I going to do with the other 35 minutes? Maybe I’m gonna talk about Supreme Court appointments, et cetera… [crowd goes “wooo!”] …where we’re doing very well!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

my 13 year old out refuses to take a poo poo even though I keep showing him my posts

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

tacodaemon posted:

hey I finally had a chance to transcribe one of my favorite bits of yesterday's Milwaukee chud rally. the best part is that I have been following trump's bullshit for so long that I think I actually understand what he was trying to say here!

you can watch and listen in the below tweet but it's fun to see it written down i think

https://twitter.com/pesachlattin/status/1217270233779458048

Was the attack on this horr—and by the way, he was in a country he wasn’t allowed to be in, but you know we don’t mention that. Because he was designated that he wasn’t allowed to be there. And he was there with the head of Hezbollah! And they were talking about, like Hillary Clinton, they were talking about weddings and working out. [crowd laughs] …Soleimani and the head of Hezbollah, they were talking about weddings, working out—or Bill Clinton in the back of the airplane with the attorney general… [crowd boos] …where they may have made her an offer that “you’re gonna go to the Supreme Court,” or they may have said that “you’re gonna stay attorney general, but help, help!” They may have said that, do you think they would have said th—“nooo, nothing like that,” but do you remember they talked about golf and grandchildren. [crowd laughs] Forty-five minutes! You know, I like golf, and I love my grandchildren, I don’t think that I could talk to somebody about ‘em for 45 minutes that I don’t even knowww… forty-five… “I have a beautiful grandchild, he’s really beautiful, he’s so great”— okay, what else am I going to say about him? Then… they talk golffffff… let’s talk one or two, how’s Tiger doing, how’s this one, how’s that one—that’s another five minutes, right? What am I going to do with the other 35 minutes? Maybe I’m gonna talk about Supreme Court appointments, et cetera… [crowd goes “wooo!”] …where we’re doing very well!

what in the mother gently caress

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Crows have been cawing outside my apartment all day. I think it might be a sign

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Bearjew posted:

my 13 year old out refuses to take a poo poo even though I keep showing him my posts

show em this

https://twitter.com/colbertlateshow/status/1217668440242053120?s=20

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Just saw this and lmao what in the gently caress. specifically blocking aid from going to electrical grid, the one thing that's hosed the most islandwide because of the quakes (which hadn't even fully recovered from Maria still) is a big loving brain move of some kind.

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Mayor Dave posted:

Tarmop and Giuliani at Mar a Lago

Lev when the articles were given

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Bearjew posted:

https://twitter.com/cursedgamechat/status/1196037641151664128

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
hey guys check this poo poo out

TOOP

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Admiral Ray posted:

what in the mother gently caress

yeah it's great bc it seems completely incoherent but if you have some familiarity with the fox news cinematic universe you can understand what he was saying

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Schmoe Cwead posted:

hey guys check this poo poo out

TOOP

nice

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Crows have been cawing outside my apartment all day. I think it might be a sign

f

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bearjew posted:

you make that kid poo poo, and you make him poo poo now

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

tacodaemon posted:

yeah it's great bc it seems completely incoherent but if you have some familiarity with the fox news cinematic universe you can understand what he was saying

It's like he's on your couch eating your doritos and having a good time with you. Having fun with you. That's the appeal. Also it helps to hate everyone that lives in the city.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

I believe the thread title is misspelled it should be TURPM 1090 not TPRUM 1090