Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Goons hosted the goddamn piss tape online almost a year ago and it already didn't matter

:same:

ghostpinballa: loved the episodes so far, awesome work d00d

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
lmao

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Feral Integral posted:

:same:

ghostpinballa: loved the episodes so far, awesome work d00d

thanks pal, plenty more dark poo poo to come!

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

GWBBQ posted:

the mention of spark plugs strikes me as odd because i've never seen a school bus that ran on gas rather than diesel. makes me think it's a very carefully prepared statement that leaves a lot of information out. also, targeting kids would be incredibly effective terrorism because it's so universally regarded as heinous that even people who are typically anti-war would be sympathetic to the overwhelming and disproportionate military action taken against whoever they pinned it on.

Wasn't this the plot of Red Storm Rising

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1216800338906435585
lol just lmao

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

fake signature, Prexka??

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

klasfeld, would it have been so hard to link the actual document :argh:

can't find it by google either atm, but it'll presumably be more findable in a couple hours

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Epstein/Musk connection is real

https://twitter.com/businessinsider/status/1216830049749471237?s=21

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

or at least eps was trying to make it real

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
drat elon's brother has the jaw and hairline that elon can't complete with, even after all the surgery and hairplugs

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

paul_soccer12 posted:

drat elon's brother has the jaw and hairline that elon can't complete with, even after all the surgery and hairplugs

Kimbal could sell me anything, but part of that is the cowboy hat he always wears. As for Elon, I can't get past the pork skin.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
In all the Epstein pics I've seen he's always smiling like he's got some kind of private joke. How do I import that kind of carefree demeanor into my own life?

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

In all the Epstein pics I've seen he's always smiling like he's got some kind of private joke. How do I import that kind of carefree demeanor into my own life?

Have CIA backing and sex blackmail on hundreds of famous people. Oh and a sex island

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Anyone else driving themself insane by reading Chaos by Tom O’Neill?

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

The Kingfish posted:

it drove me insane right before the epstein stuff came out which broke me in half completely

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

The Kingfish posted:

There will be a dedicated "Let's Read" thread for that book coming up soonish.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

I mean... if they're videos of underage people being raped then yes, dont publish them.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I just got through the first side story from Jolly West’s past. Incredible. The whole book is worth reading just to read that horror story in its context.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
preska followup where they actually link the decision: https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/judge-denies-release-of-epstein-related-docs-not-subject-to-presumption-of-public-access/

https://www.scribd.com/document/442798628/Ghislaine-Maxwell-Opinion-and-Order#from_embed

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
TIL thread hero David McGowan (peace be upon him) invented treating Justice Ginsberg like an inappropriate badass in the dawn of the Bush blogging era

quote:

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg: And I do not know of any case where we have impugned a state supreme court the way you are doing in this case.
Ginsburg: Olson, you fascist piece of poo poo. Do you have no shame at all, bringing this dung heap of a case before this court? And does your shrill-voiced hag of a wife have no shame either? If I have to see her spouting fascist propaganda on the cable airwaves one more time, I think I’m going to puke. And by the way, what do you think of a ‘news’ channel, such as MSNBC, parading her sorry rear end out on a daily basis to comment on the impeachment marathon, without ever once identifying her as a major player, along with yourself, in that whole sordid affair?

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

i will never move on from this. august 10th 2019 marks the event horizon. the world really is run by a syndicate of vampire peds. cushbomb is onto something when he says this case is the fever dream DMT release of a dying civilization.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Danny casolaro was right- about everything dammit!!!

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
“The Octopus” is probably a better descriptive name for the pedo cabal anyway since it’s not just pedos and not just a cabal

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

“The Octopus” is probably a better descriptive name for the pedo cabal anyway since it’s not just pedos and not just a cabal

I also like "the paedophocracy"

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

so...so were there any girls in captivity when he was arrested? what happened to them?

https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1217560779433574406?s=19

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

gh0stpinballa posted:

so...so were there any girls in captivity when he was arrested? what happened to them?

https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1217560779433574406?s=19
it took two days after he died, not after he was arrested, for the fbi to raid the island and IIRC a lot of evidence had been removed or scrubbed.

GWBBQ has issued a correction as of 04:29 on Jan 16, 2020

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
so tied to rocks and sunk in the ocean then

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Dumb Lowtax posted:

so tied to rocks and sunk in the ocean then

but how would that fund ghislaines lifestyle :thunk:

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

byob historian posted:

but how would that fund ghislaines lifestyle :thunk:

she can use the company

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

GWBBQ posted:

it took two days after he died, not after he was arrested, for the fbi to raid the island and IIRC a lot of evidence had been removed or scrubbed.

then there's the ranch and townhouse and apartment block, and rumours of weird architectural modifications he made to them all. i am fairly sure the victims who were raped by the most powerful members of the cabal have either been squirrelled away in mental hospitals pumped fulla drugs or flat out killed. why the gently caress were the feds scuba team diving around the island, what information were they acting on.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

fyi dave mcgowan wrote another book that dovetails with CHAOS, can't remember the name but it's also about how the CIA co opted the california counter culture etc

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Ghislaine admired Jeffrey for his penis

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

gh0stpinballa posted:

why the gently caress were the feds scuba team diving around the island, what information were they acting on.

The submarine entrance and possibly tunnels for submarine I reckon.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

i get the feeling virginia is wisely guarding more explosive revelations, she could probably name a lot of incredibly powerful people but then her life would be forfeit. our queen has started RTing a lot of hammer and sickle type accounts saying things she perhaps doesn't feel safe enough to instead, alluding to peds in office, peds in high finance, etc.

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007

gh0stpinballa posted:

why the gently caress were the feds scuba team diving around the island, what information were they acting on.

They were making sure none of the more intrepid Q anon assholes could find anything incriminating should they try another independent investigation.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

gh0stpinballa posted:

fyi dave mcgowan wrote another book that dovetails with CHAOS, can't remember the name but it's also about how the CIA co opted the california counter culture etc

"Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon: Laurel Canyon, Covert Ops & the Dark Heart of the Hippy Dream"

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

StashAugustine posted:

Wasn't this the plot of Red Storm Rising

idk, but I swear it's hella familiar Wasn't one of the FSB's apartment bombings foiled in an almost identical fashion, and with an almost identical excuse?

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Helsing posted:

"Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon: Laurel Canyon, Covert Ops & the Dark Heart of the Hippy Dream"

is that any good?

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

earofavegetaplanet posted:

is that any good?

it’s much worse than chaos but it does sort of get at a broad sense of what went on there. i would never cite anything from it without going back to the primary sources because I’ve looked up some of the things I’ve read in it and it seemed to be a little more complicated than the framing in the book

it does a lot of so and so’s dad worked for the cia, and so and so moved into this house that used to be associated with x and isn’t it weird that this dogshit band suddenly got popular

i mean it’s a start if you want to do your own research but it leans way more towards the crazy side than the really thorough work in chaos

inferis has issued a correction as of 20:52 on Jan 16, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
added to my Amazon Watchlist