Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but Grubstakers released a patreon episode they did on Steyer to the public. Their schtick is basically why every billionaire is bad, not self made, and cheated to get where they did. I haven't listened to it yet, planning on doing so for my morning drive, but might be useful:

http://feeds.soundcloud.com/stream/743561386-grubstakers-tom-steyer-episode-wow-cool.mp3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Majorian posted:

*its lead champion

Stupid kids.:smug:

my god this is the most DnD post Ive ever seen.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Majorian posted:

Pener, apologize to your rightful mod. You are going to make him cry like Chris Coo*s in his gang tag.

Nice. I wish more people would get that reference.

That would make me feel less special for getting it

My self esteem is on the line

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Siljmonster posted:

He funded a campaign I helped run and the dude is really loving dumb, like just lucked out on everything and became a billionaire only to "find religion and ensure my children's future" aka he's actually afraid of climate change and its effects on the world but he's actually stupid and can't express it to anyone in a tangible sense of want to change instead makes it a light sense of responsible capitalism mixed with just pithy piety to get around the real issues

Spent 200 MM this cycle on a quixotic run for the Presidrncy.

Could have spent 200K and helped turn entire states blue/places to push the Green New Deal

Yeah he sucks

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

ZoninSilver posted:

The Michael Moore podcast brought up the contrast between Bernie and Hillary's efforts when they lost the nomination to Hillary and Obama respectively, on a related note Adam Johnson from Citations Needed is retweeting PUMA stories I completely forgot about from back then. A few samples:

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeed/status/831481458

https://twitter.com/TheTakeaway/status/899977741

their website was a pink colored door to madness it loving ruled lol

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Absolutely amazing that we learned twice in a 24 hour period that if you're talking to Liz Warren you should always be wearing a hot mic.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

well you see billionaire money is illiquid they cant just take out a shitload of money on a whim and do whatever

*three different billionaires proceed to do just that in the dnc primaries*

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

https://twitter.com/scottheins/status/1217631552307433472?s=20

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

i listened to that michael moore podcast and i hate how he's so nice and how he's adulating of hillary

gimme dat loving dirtbag left

GoLambo
Apr 11, 2006

comedyblissoption posted:

i listened to that michael moore podcast and i hate how he's so nice and how he's adulating of hillary

gimme dat loving dirtbag left

I at least like to see people become increasingly disillusioned with centrist dems, the annihilation of their credibility is absolutely one of the most important aspects of this primary so honestly getting this poo poo out now is nice.

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

Ha Ha Ha... YES!
ive been getting this error for 2 days trying to cancel my actblue reoccurring warren donation or a response from support.

if i can't get it to work today i will just file a chargeback with my CC company

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

charity rereg posted:

ive been getting this error for 2 days trying to cancel my actblue reoccurring warren donation or a response from support.

if i can't get it to work today i will just file a chargeback with my CC company

Do it. Get the FEC involved by using Warren / Obama's bank hug and kiss program against her.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

charity rereg posted:

J-SON!

J-SON!

SHAWN!!!!

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

charity rereg posted:

actblue probably shouldn't have hired radium to do their website

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

gradenko_2000 posted:

Minnesota Star Tribune: TakeAction Minnesota backs Sen. Bernie Sanders

There were only 204,000 votes in the 2016 caucuses for Minnesota, though as the article says, the state has switched from a caucus to a primary, so the state expects a larger voting base this year.

lol at the idea they'd ever endorse klob after everything she's said this cycle. mn went 60% for Bernie in 2016, he's gonna kill it here again

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

this should really have warren and cnn stomping warren instead of progressivism

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Eggplant Squire has issued a correction as of 02:35 on Mar 4, 2020

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

lol these fuckers really think they're talented

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Lmao

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

i'm so talented and big brains at my job that I have never done it successfully before

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Over Easy posted:

lol these fuckers really think they're talented

Succing-kreunig effect

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

i have seen it said that warren and her followers are worse than ISIS, now i disagree with that i think they're just a little passionate sure, but has anyone asked warren if her movement is worse than ISIS? what do we really know about her anyway? it seems to me that they are worse than ISIS if you disagree try spending 5 seconds on the horse whisper TL

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/stephenatap/status/1217762540496805888?s=20

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

wow huh I wonder why that would be

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Bobby Digital posted:

took less than 9 minutes from tweeting it to being blocked.

lol

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

i fully expwect this on the next chapo

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Tetracube posted:

wow huh I wonder why that would be

reading the article it looks like they're just reporting the number of people supporting candidates in round #1 and the final round. i guess they're hoping biden or buttigeig has the largest bloc of 1st choice voters so they can claim he won

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

i seriously doubt this was a hit job with cnn and warren

now between warren and the dnc, yes, but not so likely with cnn they want both of these candidates to fail

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

that poll doesnt make sense, biden did terribly

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Sir Tonk posted:

i seriously doubt this was a hit job with cnn and warren

now between warren and the dnc, yes, but not so likely with cnn they want both of these candidates to fail

lol c'mon, man

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over
They’re reporting first round, second round, and final delegate results. Which is cool, I think, I want to know the percentages of the <15% candidates

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

boring

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Sir Tonk posted:

that poll doesnt make sense, biden did terribly

biden is like hilary where the less of them you see the better they come off

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

mclast posted:

They’re reporting first round, second round, and final delegate results. Which is cool, I think, I want to know the percentages of the <15% candidates

This whole primary might hinge on Warren getting 14% in round 2 in a lot of places so it'll be great if this is actually reported

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Succbot Circlejerk posted:

just finished going through them, holy poo poo

also a lot of lady names saying some incredibly stupid poo poo

https://twitter.com/MMFlint/status/1217446338784309249

saw a bunch of people on twitter calling moore a mysogynyst, guess thats the response now no matter what if you side with sanders

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

gradenko_2000 posted:

I'm only about half-way through it, and while I empathize with Michael Moore's personal situation of having to navigate the events of this week in the context of having known and worked with both Sanders and Warren, the critical issue was that he tried to split the difference between them in the first place.

He understands that Trump would win if the DNC runs another centrist dipshit, but he still puts Warren as separate-and-apart from the centrist dipshits, and his justification for endorsing Sanders was that he knew Sanders for longer and that Sanders asked him (first?), and so his disappointment about Warren turning out to be a lying liar who lies essentially comes from losing half of the "team" that he thought was good enough to run against Trump.

I hope, whether by the end of this episode, or in the coming days, that this is his Road to Damascus moment and realizes that it's only Bernie.

i think youll be pleasantly surprised

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

wow weird

sudden rule changes now that their hand picked candidate isn't doing as well as they hoped

couldn't see that coming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

this seems like the scam they pulled in Bolivia