Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

JethroMcB posted:

When did that come up? I've forgotten and it sounds amazing.

Wiger supposes that time travel might be involved in the final movie, and Mitch goes quiet for a few moments before making this bizarre assertion.

I stopped listening about 6 months ago and unsubbed from the patreon; it just started to grate or something. But i just got back in and listened to my back catalogue and it's great, I love this dumb show again

Wiger's Serial Cereal intro is maybe my favorite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
I've fallen way behind all my podcasts. But have they discuss Mandolorian yet?

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
today for lunch i am eating a protein bar (chocolate chip), greek yogurt (lime), and a banana

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Popete posted:

I've fallen way behind all my podcasts. But have they discuss Mandolorian yet?

Not yet, but I hope they do and preferably before the end of the year so I can listen to both that and a Rise of Skywalker ep while I'm doing my year-end crunch 'cause I wanna listen to someone suffering more than myself.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

little munchkin posted:

today for lunch i am eating a protein bar (chocolate chip), greek yogurt (lime), and a banana

Oooooh banana

Live At Five!
Feb 15, 2008

Srice posted:

Not yet, but I hope they do and preferably before the end of the year so I can listen to both that and a Rise of Skywalker ep while I'm doing my year-end crunch 'cause I wanna listen to someone suffering more than myself.

Mitch talked about the mandalorian on Podcast the Ride when he was on not too long ago.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

The Narrator posted:

Wiger supposes that time travel might be involved in the final movie, and Mitch goes quiet for a few moments before making this bizarre assertion.

Ahhh, this week's ep, got it. I hadn't listened yet and thought I recalled that reaction from a post-TLJ meltdown.

It is pretty messed up that the new guy at Lucasfilm has discarded the canon of "a pup-up book...by Star Wars."

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
Mitch does an extended "character" on the first half of the Gino Lombardo show and the back half is Mary Holland, so well worth a listen.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

It never stops being funny that Mitch has a beautiful singing voice. There's an alternate universe where he's Josh Gad or James Corden level of fame.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

WerthersWay posted:

It never stops being funny that Mitch has a beautiful singing voice. There's an alternate universe where he's Josh Gad or James Corden level of fame.

Having just watched both Frozen movies with my daughters, the thought of Mitch voicing Olaf really tickles me.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Mitch Live is already the most successful talk show of all time

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
I had a very... voluminous wet dream

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Green Tea Ice Cream is a delicious, refreshing treat.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

caligulamprey posted:

Green Tea Ice Cream is a delicious, refreshing treat.

It's bullshit

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Even though it’s because of doing work on a show, I’m still going to pretend that Yusong quit because of Nick’s other podcast’s Thanksgiving episode.

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
(very earnestly) "...how do you make a meme?"

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Crindee posted:

"...are you dumb?"

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
So was Dustin Marshall embezzling too?

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Crindee posted:

Currently on a bus screaming MS PAINT AND IMPACT FONT at a cell phone at 6:30 in the morning.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Drunkboxer posted:

Sex pest, wasn't he

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Drunkboxer posted:

I think they said the embezzling person still has a job so it might be a Starburns thing

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

xbilkis posted:

I think they said the embezzling person still has a job so it might be a Starburns thing

Yup

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Vaguely remember one of Jack's internet feuds a few months ago, maybe with that Dan Harmon lackey? ended with a tweet about how it was worth it cause it got Starburns to finally pay the Doughboys like 7 grand they were owed.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Vaguely remember one of Jack's internet feuds a few months ago, maybe with that Dan Harmon lackey? ended with a tweet about how it was worth it cause it got Starburns to finally pay the Doughboys like 7 grand they were owed.

Yeah I was just googling around and it’s a lot of Jack Allison making GBS threads on Spencer Crittenden. I kind of regret bothering looking it up.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Bill Oakley once again tapped the Doughboys to present his Disappointment of the Year. Not as funny as last year's "celebration" of the BK Nightmare King.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
Listening to some old eps. I forgot how completely manic Nick goes when they do the fry counting in the Susser Games

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

The Narrator posted:

Listening to some old eps. I forgot how completely manic Nick goes when they do the fry counting in the Susser Games

That sounds awesome, which ep is that?

I liked Wiger’s plan to ship his bed along with him when he goes on tour.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Hyrax Attack! posted:

That sounds awesome, which ep is that?

I liked Wiger’s plan to ship his bed along with him when he goes on tour.

Doughlympics: Dominos vs Papa John's vs Pizza Hut with Michael Blaiklock, from 2016.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
thinking about taco bell for lunch

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I’m only 15 minutes in but today’s double is A+ already

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

lmfao this unlocked

that parody song mitch sang was A++

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

It's nice to hear the Boys finally agree on a new Star Wars movie.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Anybody listen to this week's HDTGP on Death Stranding, how spoilery is it? It's still on my to-do list.

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
It was very good and the energy was contagious - very low on spoilers and they plan to do a part 2.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Piquai Souban posted:

It was very good and the energy was contagious - very low on spoilers and they plan to do a part 2.

Ya Nick and Matt go nowhere near the end, so Heather doesn't wanna spoil it for them. One of the joys of DS is how weird it is, and how you eventually just suspend your disbelief and go on this crazy ride in this world, so that might break it a bit for you, but there's really nothing I'd call a "spoiler".

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Cool, thanks. Not super worried about learning any of the atmosphere or weird characters, I've probably seen plenty already in the PS4 thread, and honestly none of that intrigued me until they finally revealed what the gameplay actually was and I thought walking around a landscape delivering packages sounded pretty chill.

bartlebee
Nov 5, 2008
I think the Harold's Chicken episode was the first use of the names word on doughboys and surprisingly it wasn't Mitch.

I kid, I kid.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

I like the main feed but the doubles are my favorites, especially the mailbags. The WWE cookbook ep was fun, and when they reviewed My Dinner With Andre.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
I have a hard time believing noted Massachusetts Dumb Guy Mike Mitchell liked My Dinner With Andre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Live At Five!
Feb 15, 2008

Dr.Radical posted:

I have a hard time believing noted Massachusetts Dumb Guy Mike Mitchell liked My Dinner With Andre

"It's gud!"