Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Is it vain to drink your own wine? Not if it’s good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
does the wine talk?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
The wine sings.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

It's been months since I heard the ep it's in but the white wakanda bit is incredible and I smile serenely every time I remember it and I guess I should probably get around to doing a patreon already.

coathat
May 21, 2007

The Eat Chain wine stream last month was great 3 hours of branson spilling wine on himself was a great twitch experience

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i wish timezones and attention span didn’t make it almost impossible for me to watch streams because eat chain is so good

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
This song is a wonderful companion to that stream https://youtu.be/ijbwGP_epSM.

Fortune Kit is a fun E1 adjacent podcast if you like music. The songs are extremely good and dumb

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

Consummate Professional posted:

Fortune Kit is a fun E1 adjacent podcast if you like music. The songs are extremely good and dumb

I just listened to a random episode. Pretty good!

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

Pretty good posted:

It's been months since I heard the ep it's in but the white wakanda bit is incredible and I smile serenely every time I remember it and I guess I should probably get around to doing a patreon already.

Which ep is this?

coathat
May 21, 2007

E1 ama on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/comments/emdi8d/im_charles_from_episode_1_podcast_ama/

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

40-Degree Day posted:

Which ep is this?
I think it was their first live show?

watho
Aug 2, 2013

every time i order a spicy chicken sandwich i think of the wendy’s menu bit

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Still making my way through e1 stuff by listening to random episodes. I've progressed to laughing along with the two guys when they break down into laughter. Unsure who is who, as I can't really tell their voices apart. Is it two, or are there more people?

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

papa horny michael posted:

Still making my way through e1 stuff by listening to random episodes. I've progressed to laughing along with the two guys when they break down into laughter. Unsure who is who, as I can't really tell their voices apart. Is it two, or are there more people?

It tends to be Branson and Hudson, but maybe every few episodes it can have anywhere from 3 to 5 people , atl ast as far as my ears make it

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Branson is the loud guy, Andrew is the quiet guy, and Charles is the smooth sexy voice that introduces the episode. Joel is the less sexy voice that introduces the oldest episodes. Felix is the really loud guy with the bad microphone. Titas is Lithuanian, which is why he plays a Russian named after a Slovenian city.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Jan 17, 2020

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Also dril is there sometimes. And some other people whatever

watho
Aug 2, 2013

derek is the guy who says the r word

coathat
May 21, 2007

I had the most E1 lunch today. I went to a combination Italian/Mexican restaurant and ate an extremely delicious chicken cacciatore and the second I was done started puking the whole thing up.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

coathat posted:

I had the most E1 lunch today. I went to a combination Italian/Mexican restaurant and ate an extremely delicious chicken cacciatore and the second I was done started puking the whole thing up.

Dudes rock 2020

watho
Aug 2, 2013

coathat posted:

pimp move

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

coathat posted:

that's what's up

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

coathat posted:

Not bad.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
pretty good

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Look, if you're the biggest kid in town, you can climb the biggest tree. That's not the case anymore.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
15 minutes in, my brain is leaking out my ears.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

coathat posted:

I had chips for dinner the other night

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I listened to 99 then subbed on patreon and now I'm going through all the E2s and other stuff before I check out 100

psychofishhead
Oct 30, 2010

podcast got me feeling like cloud after falling into the lifestream.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Pretty good posted:

I listened to 99 then subbed on patreon and now I'm going through all the E2s and other stuff before I check out 100

:same:

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

psychofishhead posted:

podcast got me feeling like cloud after falling into the lifestream.

podcast got me feeling like sober Barney Gumble

DrBrezo
May 13, 2009

The Joe Biden episode is an all timer, like having dimensia but everything is hilarious instead of sad and confusing

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
This was the first episode I've heard of this show, and I've already relistened to it twice.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

UP AND ADAM posted:

This was the first episode I've heard of this show, and I've already relistened to it twice.

https://twitter.com/intellegint/status/1220067405235396608?s=21

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

UP AND ADAM posted:

:same:

i also downloaded their ya-themed episode and it was very good.

e: the latest manifestation of my Brain Worms is that i've started talking to my cat as though i, too, were joe biden. my girlfriend is a big fan.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
i've listened to their ya episode three times now lol

watho
Aug 2, 2013

trying to remember the episode feels like trying to remember a dream it felt so livid at the time and yet i can’t seem to grab anything concrete. nothing will ever compare to this

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

and that's kosher as christ

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
And trust me, she belongs on the top of a Christmas tree

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I had to keep pausing the Joe Biden episode to breathe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

If you wanna be Santa, you gotta work like an elf