Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!
It's cathartic to see the Kent State doodoo girl get unexpected responses, though in general I do wonder why people are willing to go on camera with someone that is just there to try to ask 'gotcha' questions. Marine freshman orientation should explain what to do when some smarmy person shoves a microphone in front of your face and asks some loaded question.

There's a ton of these videos on Facebook which probably sucks for the people that got caught off guard with questions only to be the face of "communist liberal student DETROYED by logic!" videos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Serperoth posted:

Nazi defender dude really needs a dictionary.
Can't decide whether it'd be on the cheek or a nice bonk on the head but a nice hardback would do
yeah guy who calls himself Thor Sigurdsson on twitter sure is not a nazi, just a nazi defender yeah that sounds right

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

You know nothing about that man except his legs look white and he has a swastika tattooed on them :ssh:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
That’s not even just “a” swastika. The angling, the thickness of the lines. That’s explicitly the Nazi swastika don’t even pretend

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
https://twitter.com/Judith_Char/status/1207709191596650497

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It's "their", Judith. Know your place.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM.... I'm actually NOT bothered by this avatar

who's gonna tell her

Pyroclastic
Jan 4, 2010

Sagebrush posted:

who's gonna tell her

Almost no one in the replies, apparently.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

"I feel like my swastika tattoo is getting alot of questions already answered by my swastika tattoo"

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

DACK FAYDEN posted:

yeah guy who calls himself Thor Sigurdsson on twitter sure is not a nazi, just a nazi defender yeah that sounds right

I hadn't checked his profile, and wasn't going to go through the effort to be clear, but from glancing at it now he just appears to be Icelandic so that could very well be his name so :shrug:

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

"I feel like my swastika tattoo is getting alot of questions already answered by my swastika tattoo"

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

"You see this? This means many possible different things, please inquire more deeply."

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Here's a related question.

What do you think would happen if you tapped that bloke on the shoulder and asked: "Hey mate, are you a Nazi?"

And then once they, (almost assuredly), answered yes, asked the follow up: "And are you an anarchist as well? Coz you know those two groups hate each other and are political opposites."

Would you get an angry hate filled rant against the jews and globalists that run the liberal media etc. Would you get the blank stare of a moron who didn't know or care what he was getting on his skin? Would you get a word salad jumble about how well actually Nazism and Anarchy are the ways to truth in an increasingly complicated world blah blah blah I use big words coz I am the most smarterest than you from someone who took a polsci 101 class once? Or what?

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---
CONTENT WARNING SUICIDE BRAP BRAP

"I was suicidal but now I just bang my wife"

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

In today's episode of "Getting Straight Married is Fuckin GGGAAAAYYYYYYYYYY"

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

we did it everyone, we made heterosexuality gay. party at my place, bring your own nipple clamps and buttplugs, but I'll have an open bar on lube, wax, condoms, and various drugs

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
Ya know, "being hetero isn't actually hetero anymore" isn't something I expected to emerge unbidden from the brain worm nests

totalnewbie
Nov 13, 2005

I was born and raised in China, lived in Japan, and now hold a US passport.

I am wrong in every way, all the damn time.

Ask me about my tattoos.

Well that sounds pretty ideal, really.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM.... I'm actually NOT bothered by this avatar

Picnic Princess posted:

that's an oddly specific statement to have as an anonymous quote..

hey, i think she just made that up herself right now!!

mmj
Dec 22, 2006

I've always been a bit confrontational

Picnic Princess posted:

yeah I'd stay anonymous if I said poo poo like that too

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Picnic Princess posted:

It's worth noting that same sex marriages tend to be happier because there isn't an expectation to fill a certain role in the relationship based on gender. Of course it doesn't matter to these types because they see marriage as some noble sacrifice.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired

Picnic Princess posted:

God is an incel. Having a happy marriage is apostasy.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I ℹ️was ✏️doing 😮homework 📝 last ⏮️night 🌛 for ➡️ English 🇬🇧 class 👨‍🏫 and I ℹ️was ⏮️ eating 🍴 my 🤤favorite 😩snack 🥟, fried 🍤lizard 🦎 dicks 🍆🍆 I've ℹ️ been👴 eating 🍴 them 🥟 ever 🦄 since I ℹ️ was ⏮️ little🚸 My girlfriend 👩‍❤️‍👨 thinks I'm crazy 😵 but she's 👩 never 🚫had 👎them 🙅‍♂️ so I ℹ️say 🗣️ don't knock ✊ fried 🍳lizard 🦎 dicks🍆🍆 until you try 👻them 🤷‍♂️. ANYways 💋I ℹ️ate 👄 one 1️⃣ too 🔥 many 😭lizard 🦎COCKS 🍆🍆 and threw🤢 up 🤢 on 🔛 my 😱 HOMEWORK 📝 and 🤯fainted🔳 Iℹ️ woke ⏰ up ☝️ and🕳️ it 🕳️was 💤 time ⏰ for💦💦 school 🏫. I grabbed🤝 my🤏 paper 📃and turned ↪️it in, 😤covered 🖌️ in🦎 lizard 🦎 dick 🍆 vomit 🤮and I ℹ️must 🤜have wrote✏️ like ✝️ Jesus ✝️Christ ✝️ because Iℹ️ got 🙌a 100 💯 even 💯though💥 it💥 looked💥 like 💥one 1️⃣ giant 🤪lizard 🦎 dick 🍆

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Good for you friend!

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Geologists: "So, uh, guys, it turns out that the weight of the ice in glaciers can affect how magma flows."
Climate change deniers:

https://mobile.twitter.com/littleiceage/status/1216981030076321798?s=12

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Those rich fatcat scientists, just feathering their nests with those cushy Trump admin government grants!!

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

The “religious Labour members have dual loyalties” train isn’t stopping any time soon.

https://twitter.com/paulmasonnews/status/1218155368594968578?s=21

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?
A comedian thinks it’s vile to make a poop joke out of his name by removing a letter

https://twitter.com/GregProops/status/1217937413365829632?s=20

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I don't know where else to ask this question but it seems thematically appropriate -

This Logan Paul guy keeps popping up in the boxing threads, and I know him as the Japan suicide forest guy, but lately people have been saying things like "lol that's him at his best" - anyone care to give me a very quick summary of the guy?

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

CommonShore posted:

I don't know where else to ask this question but it seems thematically appropriate -

This Logan Paul guy keeps popping up in the boxing threads, and I know him as the Japan suicide forest guy, but lately people have been saying things like "lol that's him at his best" - anyone care to give me a very quick summary of the guy?

He's a piece of poo poo and so is anybody that says he isn't.

Pretty simple.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

TinTower posted:

Geologists: "So, uh, guys, it turns out that the weight of the ice in glaciers can affect how magma flows."
Climate change deniers:

https://mobile.twitter.com/littleiceage/status/1216981030076321798?s=12

A genius in the comments: the deadliest volcano eruptions happened before the modern era!!!

Also that same genius in the comments:. How is this ship sinking, the Titanic sank a century ago!!!

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

CommonShore posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airplane_Mode_(2019_film)

he's just a painfully unfunny and extremely lovely youtuber

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.
It's been a while since I watched it but I remember this video doing a good job of analysing his channel/career without going all :siren: YOUTUBE DRAMA ALERT :siren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T11cQXL5dJw

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

Some clueless IoSM as opposed to the IoSMs who are arseholes.

https://mobile.twitter.com/iitoxiclullaby/status/1217615699100741632

Serf
May 5, 2011

lol radcliffe is set for life and seems to be taking whatever weird roles he wants, what is this person smoking

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Dude did a movie where he played a corpse with magic powers and fart-propelled movement being puppeted around by Paul Dano. He can do whatever the hell he wants.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Yeah, but he also did mainstream popcorn bullshit, like that play where he was a guy with a sexual-religious fixation on horses.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/NikkiMcR/status/1218033074446925824

More from the Kent State poop girl.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Dr Christmas posted:

Yeah, but he also did mainstream popcorn bullshit, like that play where he was a guy with a sexual-religious fixation on horses.

I didn't see that, but I do question casting him in a Pence biopic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Getting owned by the libs so I can get owned by the pigs.